23 replies to this topic

#1 Sensie

Sensie

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:08 PM

hi Friends,

is it possible to move your save/progress from IOS to Android device ??? 

my iPhone is 4S doesn't work good and i don't use it at all .. can i move the save to my Samsung Note 4 ? 

thanks for help 

best of luck guys

#2 Theif

Theif

Thievery Practitioner

• Thief
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

You can, using iCloud! There is a tutorial here --> http://forum.kingoft...es-with-icloud/

Welcome to the forums, and good luck!

EDIT: Nvm there is no iCloud on android

THEIF:

An outcast trying to reclaim the King's throne.

The only one, who can stop the King's rule, once and for all.

Oh, and by the way, she's a girl.

signatur_5_animatedjzs8w.gif

#3 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:10 PM

Currently there isn't a way, we're thinking of possibilities, though, I'll hit Chervey up about it. :)
If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#4 Theif

Theif

Thievery Practitioner

• Thief
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:22 PM

Ohh... right... there's no iCloud on android

THEIF:

An outcast trying to reclaim the King's throne.

The only one, who can stop the King's rule, once and for all.

Oh, and by the way, she's a girl.

signatur_5_animatedjzs8w.gif

#5 Sensie

Sensie

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

thanks guys for your kind replies ..

someone should find some trick to solve our problem until the Company find a solution for us..

many thanks

#6 Swaghetti

Swaghetti

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:17 PM

I hope there'll be a solution soon! I'm getting a new Android phone and I'm currently on iOS!

OZg0H4O.jpg

#7 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

I hope there'll be a solution soon! I'm getting a new Android phone and I'm currently on iOS!

exactly the same here. the only thing stopping me from upgrading is KOT :D

i bet theres many people out there also wanting to switch interface, whichever way, would help the game grow

#8 mplusm

mplusm

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:02 AM

This shouldn't be too much of a problem considering everything is handled server side. It would add to the game :)

I think such a feature - allowing you to transfer your account between platforms - was once implemented to Tiny Village (been ages since I stopped "playing" that).

Aegon --- Dragonstone (looking for active members, join us)

#9 Swaghetti

Swaghetti

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:41 AM

Yeah no I don't think it would be a difficult task. You can migrate accounts from platforms to platforms no problem (for different games), it's just that it hasn't been implemented into the game and in my opinion it has to!

Edited by Swaghetti, 21 April 2015 - 08:42 AM.

OZg0H4O.jpg

#10 Kwazzy

Kwazzy

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:31 PM

Here here, I really want this. It's literally the only thing keeping me on my iPhone. There needs to be an option for this! Invested so much time (and some money) into it just to let it go and start over! Please use some of the in-game-purchase money to get this feature added or a way for players this interested to create accounts just to post this to move over. (like an a**-ton of gems) :D

#11 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2139 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:30 AM

same situation as you ^. i restarted. i bet ill hit 2,4M much faster this time ;)

#12 Sorry Dude

Sorry Dude

Thievery Practitioner

• Watcher
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

i bought an iphone last month and the only thing that is stopping me to give my old android phone to someone else is the game lol. I wish i could be as brave as oliver was. but it was so hard to reach the 1m points that i just cant even think about getting rid of my account lol

izBFHC2.png

Brazucas Way #4 (03/15/2017)

#13 Royes

Royes

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:49 AM

i bought an iphone last month and switched from Android. The only thing that is stopping me to give my old android phone to someone else is the game lol. I wish i could be as brave as oliver was. but it was so hard to reach the 1m points that i just cant even think about getting rid of my account lol

The same in here. There are a few important games and apps that can not be installed on iOS, lol

Edited by Royes, 22 December 2016 - 06:17 AM.

#14 Sorry Dude

Sorry Dude

Thievery Practitioner

• Watcher
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

The same in here. There are a few important games and apps that can not be installed on iOS, lol

3 months after that post i moved to ios and left the account i had.. left it with 25m gems (which was a lot back there) and now i have over 5 times what i had.. Little advice for you: dont hold yourself, you can make a good account again

izBFHC2.png

Brazucas Way #4 (03/15/2017)

#15 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1046 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:34 AM

You can DIY it but you need a jailbroken iOS device and a rooted android device.

#16 Imcontery

Imcontery

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

i bought an iphone last month and the only thing that is stopping me to give my old android phone to someone else is the game lol. I wish i could be as brave as oliver was. but it was so hard to reach the 1m points that i just cant even think about getting rid of my account lol

This seems to be difficult , is there any simple way for us to transfer data between iPhone and Android phone , 

Edited by Imcontery, 12 August 2017 - 05:40 AM.

#17 Ñãgì.

Ñãgì.

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationNew York City.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

This seems to be difficult , is there any simple way for us to sync data between iPhone and Android phone , 

Unfortunately, without jail-breaking devices it is not possible to synchronize game data across different platforms.

I also do not recommend the above method as it can cause problems to your account, and Zepto would advice against it as well.

Hopefully they can figure out a way to synchronize accounts into a server to be able to login with a unique username and password to be able to play from anywhere, but I can not confirm if it'll ever happen or be considered. 

Sorry to disappoint you, hope this help.

Take care.

#18 Imcontery

Imcontery

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:11 AM

Unfortunately, without jail-breaking devices it is not possible to synchronize game data across different platforms.

I also do not recommend the above method as it can cause problems to your account, and Zepto would advice against it as well.

Hopefully they can figure out a way to synchronize accounts into a server to be able to login with a unique username and password to be able to play from anywhere, but I can not confirm if it'll ever happen or be considered. 

Sorry to disappoint you, hope this help.

Take care.

All i know , we can set up a account, and login it on Android phone , saved data on this account , once we login this account on another phone , we can export these data from account on  phone , in this way , the data has been synced between two phones ,but now i don't know whether it support iPhone to Android phone, 

Edited by Imcontery, 10 August 2017 - 03:12 AM.

#19 Ñãgì.

Ñãgì.

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationNew York City.

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:10 AM

All i know , we can set up a account, and login it on Android phone , saved data on this account , once we login this account on another phone , we can export these data from account on  phone , in this way , the data has been synced between two phones ,but now i don't know whether it support iPhone to Android phone,

Yes, that is cloud data progress save. Since Google uses google play, you can restore your data through any android device or even computer android emulators through the google play saved profile.

However, iPhone uses iCloud and they have their own saved data progress and since you can not load your google play through an iPhone device, then you cannot restore progress from an android to an iPhone.
Same thing with iPhone, you can resync iCloud data on other Apple devices but not android devices.

Google users uses Google play
Apple users uses iCloud
Amazon user uses Cloud

In order to save their progress.

Hope this helps.

#20 Mythologist

Mythologist

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationA dark dungeon with a rat

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

Google users uses Google play
Apple users uses iCloud
Amazon user uses Cloud

In order to save their progress.

Hope this helps.

...and Windows Phone/ Windows 10 users uses what? ;)
“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” ―Anaïs Nin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, android, save

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users