Updated September 9th. 2015
Accepting applicants for Army of One.
- Positions filled - 0
- Positions available - 9
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- You don't care about Gem Score or winning leagues/guild battles
- You don't bother guild mates to retrieve gems for you.
- You can create and save a hard dungeon
- You want to discuss trap positions and help guild mates create awesome dungeons.
- You can articulate yourself well and provide constructive feedback.
To apply, please reply to this thread with
- Your In Game Name.
- A screenshot of a dungeon you have created yourself.
- An explanation of how you created it and the strengths and weaknesses.
I decided to open up my guild, because I feel the guild mate testing feature is something that I'm missing out on. I reserve the right to change my mind and not care about more people in my guild. Of course, I will give everyone notice and allow them to leave the guild instead of just booting people rudely.
*Army of One should be understood as Army of One (Goal) = creating hard dungeons.
Old News hidden:
Edited by Cylence, 09 September 2015 - 09:12 AM.