#1 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:43 PM

We get a lot of threads, messages (well, I speak for myself) and reports about lost accounts, missing data, new devices, and the like, so I'm going to tell YOU how to keep YOUR account and data SAFE! :)

First, write down your ID! This is the ONE thing we need to recover your account; without it, we can't do anything, provide the support desk with your ID and we'll help recover your lost data or help transfer it to a new device (such as an iOS to iOS or Android to Android migration). To access your ID, go in game, click the gear at the top right, then click on the support option, at the top right is your own personal ID which is what is associated with your account: it's your name with a hashtag followed by some numbers. Write it down, screenshot it, and keep it safe and accessible! :D

Secondly, if you have an iOS device: connect to iCloud! This will allow you to transfer from one iOS device to another without worrying about the safety of your account: for a step by step guide on this, go here for a step by step guide!

ONLY YOU can prevent loss save data and ONLY YOU can keep your account safe! Spread the word of account safety and help the community understand that there are tools to help prevent them having to restart after hours of work! :)

If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#2 Stunt

Stunt

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:00 PM

Theres no way to transfer from android to iOS or iOS to android or android to android?

I'm from the same distant game Liammagoo is from.

Yes I'm doge....

Doge is love, shrek is life! ~ TrollRageJr

#3 Zenith

Zenith

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationJupiter

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:04 PM

Theres no way to transfer from android to iOS or iOS to android or android to android?

they just said above that they need you ID to transfer.
King of theives? Think not
Why be a king when you can be a god....

#4 Stunt

Stunt

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

they just said above that they need you ID to transfer.

I didn't see that, I saw that they needed your ID to recover your account.

Yes I'm doge....

#5 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

For any more specific questions on the topic - email: kingofthieves@zeptolab.com, they know more than I.
If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#6 Zargabaath

Zargabaath

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:24 AM

so i got new phone and after instaling the game i login throu the FB and google account (witch dont work , dunno why) i dont have my old account, is there any way i could get it back,i  realy dont want to start all over again ,,, also i cant see my ID since my old phone is not working ,,, (sorry for my bad eng)

thanks

#7 Stunt

Stunt

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:48 PM

Read the thread, please.

You made me fasepalm 20 times with this post.

Yes I'm doge....

#8 Reckless

Reckless

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:01 AM

Dang, This would have been nice to know before my account totally froze :/

#9 Alkatrox

Alkatrox

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:35 PM

My game was working today. Then I went to dock in the game stop and not April. It is the second account of the game that I lost. Saved you the cloud in progress. more when it restores the data from the account in the game, of bug again. please help me.

Edited by Alkatrox, 23 March 2015 - 12:37 PM.

#10 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:02 AM

You NEED to have the ID of your account to help us be able to recover your account, Alkatrox.

Posted Image

#11 Trap

Trap

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:39 PM

You NEED to have the ID of your account to help us be able to recover your account, Alkatrox.

In fact, there is no recovery account. I installed the game. Nobody told me that I should know my ID. Nobody told me where the ID. If only everything was fine, then I would not have learned about the existence of ID. And now I lost my account (Google play game crash). I came to this forum and learned about the ID just now. After that, I understand that my account will not be restored, because I don't know my ID (facePalm). And I am not alone. My friends were surprised when I told them about the existence of ID. This is the normal course of events? Why can not recover through gmail account if it is an android? or facebook account

#12 rasha.jay

rasha.jay

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:01 AM

It doesn't make sense! nobody knows about the ID not until S/he lose their progress and try to visit the forums to find out how to restore it. Why not recover it through FB or google acc like all other games!? And if not so, they should atleast find a way to notify people abt the ID thingy through their initial game guide or rather find a better way to preserve the progress than obligate people to re-play the game from scratch due to it. My friend totally lost almost a month of game progress and now back to lvl one!!! I wouldn't blame him if he quits.

Edited by rasha.jay, 30 March 2015 - 11:04 AM.

#13 Zaelstorm

Zaelstorm

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:39 AM

Hi i know my id and i send tickd for rcovery how much i expected?

#14 Liammagoo

Liammagoo

Wow, thanks

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • LocationEarth, Space

Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:27 PM

Hi i know my id and i send tickd for rcovery how much i expected?

If you've done everything correct, you should get everything you lost returned to you. Just wait for the staff to receive your ticket so they can work on recovering your account.

#15 naklikal

naklikal

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

Sent a letter to the screenshot at kingofthieves@zeptolab.com. How long should we wait? And how do you return a lost account? No desire to start from the beginning.

Why not bind to account google play?

My contact information in the letter.
Sorry for my English :-)

naklikal

Upd:
Thank you :)

Edited by naklikal, 01 May 2015 - 02:18 PM.

#16 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 17 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

Can't give you an ETA - it's dependent on how many reports they already have; patience is a virtue!

Posted Image

#17 geger42

geger42

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:35 AM

I have my ID, and would like to continuously sync it from Kindle fire to IOS. HOW?

#18 MaurySary

MaurySary

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:38 AM

this stuped man! my cellphone just crashed an!i can't open one of my kot accounts no more!! how was i supposed to know thT i had to save or!learn my friking ID? fix that!!

#19 Raskal

Raskal

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

Hi,

I lost my account my id was:Raskal#37099

My new account is Raskal#48276 but i don't want start the restart the game could you help me to find my old account.

Thank you in advance

#20 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

Email support: kingofthieves@zeptolab.com :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users