26 replies to this topic

#21 Patty s2

Patty s2

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:32 AM

Hi Guys!

I need help, i lost the acces to my old account, i need to recover ID.

I have my ID , and i need to know where i need to sent it.

Please help me, i have this account for a long time.

Thanks

#22 King Geldwolf

King Geldwolf

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:02 PM

If you have android you can install the latest version of Google Play games.

If you download KoT through the play store and click the small controller in the game's menu it will connect to the server of Google and remember your data.

Trust me, i have switched phones 2 times last week due to me not being able to keep a phone in 1 piece.

However when starting new on another phone you will have to go through the first walkthrough before being able to enter the game's menu and pressing the controller icon.

Kind Regards 

#23 TrollrageJr

TrollrageJr

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:03 PM

Hi Guys!

I need help, i lost the acces to my old account, i need to recover ID.

I have my ID , and i need to know where i need to sent it.

Please help me, i have this account for a long time.

Thanks

kingofthieves@zeptolab.com

Send them:
-Your old ID
-Your new ID
-What phone you use

Edited by TrollrageJr, 22 July 2015 - 04:03 PM.

Hold up m8's.

It's gonna get pretty spooky.... I mean festival.
xN2CYHV.gif

#24 deejayboom

deejayboom

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

We get a lot of threads, messages (well, I speak for myself) and reports about lost accounts, missing data, new devices, and the like, so I'm going to tell YOU how to keep YOUR account and data SAFE! :)

First, write down your ID! This is the ONE thing we need to recover your account; without it, we can't do anything, provide the support desk with your ID and we'll help recover your lost data or help transfer it to a new device (such as an iOS to iOS or Android to Android migration). To access your ID, go in game, click the gear at the top right, then click on the support option, at the top right is your own personal ID which is what is associated with your account: it's your name with a hashtag followed by some numbers. Write it down, screenshot it, and keep it safe and accessible! :D

Secondly, if you have an iOS device: connect to iCloud! This will allow you to transfer from one iOS device to another without worrying about the safety of your account: for a step by step guide on this, go here for a step by step guide!

ONLY YOU can prevent loss save data and ONLY YOU can keep your account safe! Spread the word of account safety and help the community understand that there are tools to help prevent them having to restart after hours of work! :)

Hi, I'm a windows phone user and very happy for the new update bring this amazing game for us. But it is possible to transfer my android account to the windows account? 
Thanks

#25 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2940 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

If it behaves like the iOS - android transfer, then no, it's not possible

#26 QueenAndKing

QueenAndKing

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:55 PM

Hey people!!😃😁

Why cant i play the game on QuennAndKing accunt it plays on ThePrincess and some nomber.How to get it back on QueenAndKing?Please help..😢

Edited by QueenAndKing, 01 November 2016 - 08:57 PM.

#27 Phantom

Phantom

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

Since the last update I am unable to switch to my old accounts. So I started three new accounts till Zeptolab corrects the login issue. Now I have not connected them with any email address yet (I am on android). Is there a way I can connected these accounts with a google play ID so I can keep it safe? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users