2 replies to this topic

#1 Wizard

Wizard

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:31 PM

Hello there, I wanna share some layouts, that i've used and didn't find on www.kotdb.com =)

12l166r.png

This is not hard layout at all, this was my first dungeon i ever made. It made it's job pretty well, because it requires some timing. Don't recommend to use it, even on low levels.

07hnO1D.png

Used this dungeon a bit, did well. But then switched for trap set with saw, for better defence. This one can do pretty well on low levels.

4Whi1yP.png

Note: There is a regular cannon in upper right corner of the totem pointing down.

It's a well-known sniper jump protected by regular cannon wich makes the window smaller. This layout is weak to disable potion, so i don't recommend to use it.

mtP45BD.png

Noob's defence. Pretty strong, used it alot making big rituals.

9GAKSua.png

Note: There is a fly in upper left corner of the totem, homing cannon in the bottom left corner of the totem and a red guard pointing upwards with lowest path in the bottom right corner of the totem. I like this defence alot, it's very simple if u know how to solve this, but i never had more than 1 star when wa using it, even with pots. It requires some time to figure out the right path. =)

jaKjCJd.png

Red guard in row killing position. Fly makes the first jump to be timed a little, so it makes it a bit harder. Couldn't find really good position for the homing cannon, so used it to protect the climb.

svew9b2.png

Red guard same as in #6. This defence uses the basic saw jump, protected by cannon. Cannon makes it really hard to 3 star this, because it requires some timing to figure out.

XYxZNJ6.png

Saw this dungeon used by someone in top guilds. Then i got lucky to have this layout and try it out. This defence works really good for me. The window between 2 red guards is really small and it's almost impossible to do it first try. This protects saw from being disabled after 7 deaths. The saw is very hard if u don't know the right path. I'm using this dungeon right now.

Also, i saved another version of this dungeon with saw on left corner of left pillar, making the ceiling saw jump, but it was alot easier.

And i tried to use this saw with 2 red guards in row killing positions in a bottom row, but it it was very weak to gang of thieves+disable trap combo. So this one i think is the best for this layout.

7XR2yAm.jpg

This dungeon uses classic sniper jump and regular saw jump. Used this alot on lower levels, was easy to save.

0WX3LMD.jpg

Same as #9 but using troll jump instead of regular saw jump. Extremely hard to save.

#2 Wizard

Wizard

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:31 PM

ggNoEL1.jpg

Again sniper jump, but the spinner makes the window REALLY small and forcing sniper jump at the same time. I think it's one of the best defences for this layout.

bqpM2tG.jpg

This dungeon using fly corner jump, but the homing cannon makes it really tight. Couldn't find a good position for a blue guard, so i just was upgrading it all the time ;-)

KkfxcHF.jpg

Easy dungeon. But was really fun to save it.

gJZ8Q3B.jpg

Cannon and bird making small window to get out. The saw in it's classic saw jump position.

IinxMFb.jpg

Same as #11 but with very hard bouncing pad jump.

2rn0Zm9.jpg

The hardest layout that i know for this dungeon. Red guard and cannon makes really small window to get out. And the platform makes saw jump really hard. Actually, i couldn't save this. I've completed it only few times in an hour. But i know it's possible, maybe i'll save this when i will have more time. :-P

SddI4HE.jpg

This layout uses the pit advantage. Requiers good timing to avoid cannon and red guard, and difficult saw jump.

MQSgrPG.jpg

Same as #18, but with different cannon and red guard position, i think it's a bit easier to save.

WxmJW7f.jpg

Red guard same as in #6, with classic cannon-helper position. Saw in it's classic saw jump position. Really hard layout, spent almost an hour to save it.

Edited by Wizard, 09 July 2015 - 01:53 PM.

#3 Coffee Bob

Coffee Bob

Caffeinated

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Location: One does not simply walk into KoT, there's some jumping involved

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

Really like #8, had that as my 2nd dungeon on one of my accounts - with two cannons though. Random thought, some of these terms remind me of chess - Noob's defense, basic saw, etc... etc...
Let me put it this way. Have you heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? Morons.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeon, layout, base

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users