• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Chervey

Chervey

Watcher over Community

• Creator
  • 366 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

Got banned for something or suffered a considerable gem cut?

You can get a less harsh punishment, if community supports you in the Trial by Jury.

Please leave the applications here. They should include:

1. Ingame nickname

2. Your level and rating

3. Guild name

4. Punishment you've suffered

5. Punishment you'd like to get instead of current one.

6. A short story that can defend you and may clean your name. It may be long, but it will be cut.

We will scan these applications and maybe start a process in future.

When you create a world, you should survive living in it twice in a row. So...

Enjoy Hardcore.

Lv 67/  10M+ Gems

Official noob player 

chervey-ex1qgzlf.gif

#2 Hercule

Hercule

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOlympus

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:54 PM

So it's like a Mitigation of punishment

People can still lie in their applications!

Edited by Hercule, 30 July 2015 - 12:54 PM.

#3 TrollrageJr

TrollrageJr

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:05 PM

They can check his gameplay....

Hold up m8's.

It's gonna get pretty spooky.... I mean festival.
xN2CYHV.gif

#4 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:08 PM

Zeptolab knows who they ban, and for what. If someone lies they won't get away with it. Maybe they will make some kind of sob story about their life up, but saying stuff like 'I don't have any money and 4 kids and really needed to make them happy so I cheated' will not sway most people, at least in my opinion.
Also, let's try to keep this topic purely for the applications just to keep it uncluttered and make it easier to go through the reports :)
Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#5 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:40 PM

Zeptolab knows who they ban, and for what. If someone lies they won't get away with it. Maybe they will make some kind of sob story about their life up, but saying stuff like 'I don't have any money and 4 kids and really needed to make them happy so I cheated' will not sway most people, at least in my opinion.
Also, let's try to keep this topic purely for the applications just to keep it uncluttered and make it easier to go through the reports :)

L O L. Do people really do that? Really? really? I had to keep my kids happy so I had to cheat. If I was the person whose job it was to respond to that person I would look forward to working just for the comic relief. It is hard to believe that some people actually think that way and that they actually think that a story like that would work.
Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

#6 duke747

duke747

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

I think I am the first one to accept this..!! 

Hi Chervey,

My ingame is proThief. My level is 96 & I am belong to THIEF guild. My account got suspended with my other 4-5 guild-mates.

Frankly speaking, I don't know for what I got punished. For what my account got suspended. I haven't exploit the game in any way nor did any cheating,hacks etc.

Infact, I've been reporting to lots of players for doing hacks and everything why would exploit the game..!!

See the below snapshot where I've been reporting hackers. 

MSPEaG9.jpg

I have never done gem swap (level 96 with 5m gem score). If i was a gem swapper I would have a lot of score. I have never used 3rd party tools to exploit game mechanics. I have even spent lots of money in game. If I would have to exploit the game then I would never use my money. 

THIEF is a very honest guild. In the past we have kicked/reported many players who were in our guild.

I am sure when people will read this, nobody is gonna believe that I exploit the game in either way.

All the KoT community knows me very well how helpful I am in every way.

I really didn't cheat at all. The very strange thing is previously when players used to hack the game & exploit it you guys were just resetting their base & now when I didn't do anything, why my account got suspended without doing anything wrong..!!

Btw, I have PMed you too here regarding one person whom I thought, he was a gem swapper but seems like you didn't read my messages yet.

Please do read it. 

Please unban my account.

#7 Loockuh

Loockuh

King of Kings

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts
  • LocationLoockuh has stolen a gem from your totem.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

I think I am the first one to accept this..!! 
Hi Chervey,

My ingame is proThief. My level is 96 & I am belong to THIEF guild. My account got suspended with my other 4-5 guild-mates.
Frankly speaking, I don't know for what I got punished. For what my account got suspended. I haven't exploit the game in any way nor did any cheating,hacks etc.
Infact, I've been reporting to lots of players for doing hacks and everything why would exploit the game..!!
See the below snapshot where I've been reporting hackers. 

MSPEaG9.jpg

I have never done gem swap (level 96 with 5m gem score). If i was a gem swapper I would have a lot of score. I have never used 3rd party tools to exploit game mechanics. I have even spent lots of money in game. If I would have to exploit the game then I would never use my money. 
THIEF is a very honest guild. In the past we have kicked/reported many players who were in our guild.

I am sure when people will read this, nobody is gonna believe that I exploit the game in either way.
All the KoT community knows me very well how helpful I am in every way.

I really didn't cheat at all. The very strange thing is previously when players used to hack the game & exploit it you guys were just resetting their base & now when I didn't do anything, why my account got suspended without doing anything wrong..!!

Btw, I have PMed you too here regarding one person whom I thought, he was a gem swapper but seems like you didn't read my messages yet.
Please do read it. 

Please unban my account.

Maybe you were suspended because you falsely reported them.

#8 Dadevilhimself

Dadevilhimself

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationHELL, it's quite nice!

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:59 PM

This should be pinned :3
Hellfire.gif

#9 duke747

duke747

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:18 AM

Maybe you were suspended because you falsely reported them.

Nah I have never reported anyone falsely. And all those reported are before a month. And this is not only me my other guild mates are having same situation. One of us (wayne) got unbanned already, well that's good though. I hope they check my case again and unbanned me too.

#10 Martỉn

Martỉn

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:44 AM

1. Martin

2. Level 133 - 12,4m points

3. Guildless when my account got suspended

4. Account banned

5. I would like to get back my account by any way (with all my upgrades, my traps, and my ws lvl 5), if you still want to punish me, please cut my total rating in half like you did for many other players.

6. First of all, i still don't know why i was banned, so it's hard to defend when you don't know what are you accused about.

I spent an e-mail to the support but i received pat answers saying i used cheats (everybody received this same answer), 
and i still don't know what the customer support was talking about, i think it was about king's league trick - when you lose a big gem before the end of a league and retrieve it after - because i did it 4 days ago. But i promise you i didn't know that it was forbidden, so many people were doing it (even Symedia to give you a good example). I thought it was just a trick which is part of the game.

Here is the conversation i had with customer support, i provided many informations, unfortunately i received 2 pat answers and now they don't reply me (so i think they didn't take any consideration about my messages) : http://hpics.li/e91bddd

By comparison WT TD 2 used god mode and he got unbanned, i've never used a hack like this so i think that my punishment is really rude and exaggerated, i passed 5 months working on this account, and i even spent some money on it, i won't create another account, that's why i would really like to retrieve it (with a smaller punishment).

Thanks for your consideration, I hope I can soon play this game again.

#11 Martỉn

Martỉn

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:57 PM

That's ok i retrieved my account, thank you !  :)

#12 sonicaze

sonicaze

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

1. Sonic #4588
2. lvl 92 about 7,000,000 gems
3. Leader of Exotic District (reached top 100 guilds during the last month)
4. Account Suspended
5. Cut gems in half or take them all but 1 :)
6. Short story: I went a few days off from work because of the summer and i was constantly online in order not to get stolen. My account now has been suspender permanently.  I love this game and i enjoy playing, I have my own guild and liked so much the fact that with the latest update and the chat i was able to see who were those guys i was supporting and they were supporting me all this time long and also made new friends. I know i havent payed for this game anything and i should cause its a great and very clever game. My only offer in this game was the many many screenshots i used to send with any hacked base i found. I wish i could get Sonic back in action...

#13 iFapToHentai

iFapToHentai

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

IGN: IFapToHentai: rating 470000
Level: 25
Guild: smokingweed (friends guild)
Punishment I received suspended account
Pushish ment I think would be better please
Take my most valuable gem I have and make it that I can only raid 3 bases a hour for a week or something, or my account gets close monitoring

I was curious
I seen a god mod hack on YouTube so I tried it. I raided like 10 bases and after I did it I looked back at what I did and regretted it so I stopped and didn't try the cheat again for a few ours. I came back and my account was suspended. Please forgive me I swear I'll never cheat again
I love this game and I'm sorry I mad a mistake. Can I please have another chance? If I ever stuff up again and hack you can delete my account forever. Please I'm sorry

Edited by iFapToHentai, 25 August 2015 - 09:04 AM.

#14 MonkeyD.Luffy

MonkeyD.Luffy

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:47 PM

In-Game Name.... luffy #14378

Level 29.... About 400k+ Gems

Account Suspended

Story:

I saw a cheat and tried it on my other account in which i got suspend about 1 week ago... and sorry i deserved ban in that account...

But i never used any cheat in my "Main" account... Luffy#14378 is my Main account...

You can see my all attacks and my dungeon(beatable).... 

i never tried any cheat in this account because i knew that you can banned easily (i can give my previous suspended account's info also if needed)

i just stole a 100k+ gem using 3 spells + giving 15 orbs and after about 15 mins my account was suspended

you can review my account its clean .... i can never though of cheating in my main account as 1 of my account was already banned

#15 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:29 PM

Out of curiosity how does one report players
b3lcpMw.gif

#16 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2947 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:41 PM

Out of curiosity how does one report players

Ingame report button, PM a watcher or sending a mail to zeptolab at kingofthieves@zeptolab.com

#17 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:47 PM

Ok thanks you may delete this message if it counts as spam.
b3lcpMw.gif

#18 Some Guy

Some Guy

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:48 AM

1- Some Guy
2- Lvl 21
3- Institutanos
4- Suspended Account
5- Cut my total gems to half

6- hi,this is my problem: when i get home and i open your game, this says me: "your account has been suspended", and i want to know why this happened and know if i can get my account. for better understanding:
1- my cellphone has been stolen, so i use "MEmu: an android emulator".
2- i decide start all again because i had used an 3rd party software.
3- i never again did the second point.
4- im using google translate... (the translation may not very good)
5- i think there are some people reporting "use cheats to attack" to anyone that steals his bases with 3 stars.
6- i am an "veteran", so i know all jumps possible and how do it, if new people dont know them, is not my fault.
Help Me Please!

#19 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2381 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:19 AM

1- Some Guy
2- Lvl 21
3- Institutanos
4- Suspended Account
5- Cut my total gems to half

6- hi,this is my problem: when i get home and i open your game, this says me: "your account has been suspended", and i want to know why this happened and know if i can get my account. for better understanding:
1- my cellphone has been stolen, so i use "MEmu: an android emulator".
2- i decide start all again because i had used an 3rd party software.
3- i never again did the second point.
4- im using google translate... (the translation may not very good)
5- i think there are some people reporting "use cheats to attack" to anyone that steals his bases with 3 stars.
6- i am an "veteran", so i know all jumps possible and how do it, if new people dont know them, is not my fault.
Help Me Please!

All reports are fully investigated by zepto.

They wouldnt ban players for 3 star raids.

Email kingofthieves@zeptolab.com and explain your situation and they will confirm why you have been banned.

#20 Pera Peric

Pera Peric

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

This is stupid.. Zepto let some real hackers for more than 2 months.. And now you punish some guys becuse they made couple mistakes..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users