20 replies to this topic

#1 Kieves

Kieves

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSao Paulo, Brazil

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:30 AM

After a terrible day that I want to forget, I started thinking that people shouldn't be able to steal your gems if they reach 0 HP, just gold. 5% steal would still be possible, but only if the players dies 7 or 8 times, which would be much more fair (I have had a gem stolen after 313 deaths in the past.)

I just don't know about retrieval, since there is no gold involved, I think this rule should count only towards attacks and revenges.

P.S: My day was like that:

.11880418_10203334012991419_9210477396397

Edited by Kieves, 13 August 2015 - 12:31 AM.

#2 Lilfuzzys

Lilfuzzys

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:56 AM

Agreed. I believe many have also suggested this. But think of it this way: you would also lose the ability to steal as well. For me, I've stolen many gems at 0 Hp with no regret, but have gotten gems stolen the same way. 

#3 Kieves

Kieves

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSao Paulo, Brazil

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:01 AM

I'm happy to do so in order to not being stolen anymore, the ammount of gems I lose this way is way bigger than the ones I steal.

#4 Dee

Dee

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:52 AM

Wow, a 9k, oh my god, what a loss for someone who is level 162. Not even a spiked gem. Be happy it wasn't a golden gem lol.

Honestly, if they struggled that much on a dungeon that they died 300+ times, they deserve the gem. However, that happens rarely, you can die even 1000 times and walk away empty-handed. It all depends on luck.

There are many parts of KoT that need to be fixed, but this isn't one. :D

#5 Jacob - Proud Leader

Jacob - Proud Leader

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:41 AM

Wow, a 9k, oh my god, what a loss for someone who is level 162. Not even a spiked gem. Be happy it wasn't a golden gem lol.

Honestly, if they struggled that much on a dungeon that they died 300+ times, they deserve the gem. However, that happens rarely, you can die even 1000 times and walk away empty-handed. It all depends on luck.

There are many parts of KoT that need to be fixed, but this isn't one. :D

A gem is a gem, even if it's 9K, and even if he's level 162.It's just wrong that they steal it with 5% chance 3 times in a row. I've had this problem, with 100Ks and they need to fix this shit ASAP. I like this topic, and I'm a +1.
Rft3EoU.gif

#6 Dee

Dee

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:25 AM

A gem is a gem, even if it's 9K, and even if he's level 162.It's just wrong that they steal it with 5% chance 3 times in a row. I've had this problem, with 100Ks and they need to fix this shit ASAP. I like this topic, and I'm a +1.

Fix? It's just based on luck. If he had bad luck, he lost it 3 times in a row. This game's main idea is stealing, not securing your gems. 

Let's say someone made a very difficult dungeon and you after trying much succeed to pass it, do you not deserve a tiny chance to get something? I'm not talking about gold, which at 1 star in most dungeons it's about 2k, nothing compared to the gems in the totem.

Also, looking at his screenshot, they didn't die much. I don't know about his traps levels but only about the one with 19 deaths you can be sure he lost all his health. If there was no chance to get the gem at 0hp, he still could've lost it twice to the ones with 7 and 11 deaths. Then what's next? "No gem chance at 1 star!!!  :( " ? Seriously.

Plus, 90% or even more of the times you lose a gem it gets retrieved if you have a good guild and/or friends. If you don't, get. 

It's better if the matchmaking and replay bugs (if that's what they really are and not hackers) get fixed than this.

By the way, I just stole a 15k right now with 0hp hehe.  :D

Edited by Dee, 13 August 2015 - 06:28 AM.

#7 Roux

Roux

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:34 AM

+1

Actually I haven't steal any gem with 1 star .. 

and lost a lot of precious gem with this crap .. 

it happens 3 times a day for me .. if there is 7 attacks :(   

857321492.png

Come and visit us in our guild " Anime-TooonB) 

Maybe you will feel sorry for doing that, but you will stop feeling that after a while , I assure you  :P 

#8 Orion1024

Orion1024

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

No. Clearly no. This would remove a lot of fun from the game. I would not be surprised if at least half the steals were done at 5%.
The fun is when you steal gems, not when you successfully defend them.

1- 5% is fair, it's for you as well.
2- if you made a base that took you hundreds of tries to save, why the attackers should have only 15 tries max to clear it with a reasonable chance to steal ? Some bases just can't be cleared in so few tries, unless you already know them.
3- it's not like the loss is permanent.You can retrieve your gems, as well as all your friends and your guild mates. That's a pool of at least 24 players who will spin, AT THE MINIMUM, with a 5% chance to retrieve. So really, what are the odds of really losing a gem ?

Finally, there are already several threads about this topic. There even is one with a poll.
Please try to use the search function next time.

Tired of skipping worthless dungeons over and over again ? Of being kept from playing by golden locks ? You can help getting the message to the devs here :
http://forum.kingoft...ets-solve-this/

You can vote for the poll, share your opinion, or just add a +1 to support the thread.

#9 Dee

Dee

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:04 AM

No. Clearly no. This would remove a lot of fun from the game. I would not be surprised if at least half the steals were done at 5%.

2- if you made a base that took you hundreds of tries to save, why the attackers should have only 15 tries max to clear it with a reasonable chance to steal ? Some bases just can't be cleared in so few tries, unless you already know them.
3- it's not like the loss is permanent.You can retrieve your gems, as well as all your friends and your guild mates. That's a pool of at least 24 players who will spin, AT THE MINIMUM, with a 5% chance to retrieve. So really, what are the odds of really losing a gem ?

Finally, there are already several threads about this topic. There even is one with a poll.

Finally someone that agrees with me!

#10 kaige...

kaige...

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:05 AM

Actually , this is totally based on luck ... Maybe someday you Will steal 100k at 0 HP... If you have bad luck now ,maybe tommorow you'll have good luck😊

Edited by kaige..., 13 August 2015 - 08:05 AM.

I may not go where I intended to go .. But I think I ended where I needed to be ...
At your 900k dungeon ..... Ooohttp://forum.kingoft...-the-update-25/hmWNxEc.gif

#11 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:05 AM

As annoying as it can be, all my gems are retrieved so nothing lost really.

And I have had some very nice steals at 5% :D

#12 Jacob - Proud Leader

Jacob - Proud Leader

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:46 AM

This is for you, and dee.
Then wtf's the point on having an nice DG!? Why don't we all just have those DG that are door>totem with Golden Trims, so we can all be happy?
No. I doesn't work like that, I personally have fun with and OP base fusing 300K+ while a trap is upgrading. I do not have fun stealing a 300K+ with 5%. It shows my lack of skill for not 3 staring it, and I end up feeling bad for the guy.

Edit: Dee, I agree they should fix the replay bug and hackers first tho.

Edited by Jacob - Proud Leader, 14 August 2015 - 02:48 AM.

Rft3EoU.gif

#13 Orion1024

Orion1024

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:14 AM

This is for you, and dee.
Then wtf's the point on having an nice DG!? Why don't we all just have those DG that are door>totem with Golden Trims, so we can all be happy?
No. I doesn't work like that, I personally have fun with and OP base fusing 300K+ while a trap is upgrading. I do not have fun stealing a 300K+ with 5%. It shows my lack of skill for not 3 staring it, and I end up feeling bad for the guy.
Edit: Dee, I agree they should fix the replay bug and hackers first tho.

I'll overlook the fact that you ignored all the points I made when answering my post, and answer yours.
1- Trust me when you don't have a dungeon hard enough, you really feel the difference and the 5% steals are the least of your worries.
2- having fun : to each his own I suppose
3- Taking more than 15 tries to clear a base is not a lack of skills for a very hard base, it's just natural. Actually, managing to clear some dungeons AT ALL is a proof of skill, given a hard enough dungeon. Or are you saying you're so skilled you saved your hardest dungeons in less than 15 minutes ? Or that if you yourself don't save it in, say, less than 100 tries (to account for the fact you must clear it twice), you deemed yourself not skilled enough to deserve this hard dungeon, and refuse to use it on account of your lack of skill ?

Tired of skipping worthless dungeons over and over again ? Of being kept from playing by golden locks ? You can help getting the message to the devs here :

You can vote for the poll, share your opinion, or just add a +1 to support the thread.

#14 Jacob - Proud Leader

Jacob - Proud Leader

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

I'll overlook the fact that you ignored all the points I made when answering my post, and answer yours.
1- Trust me when you don't have a dungeon hard enough, you really feel the difference and the 5% steals are the least of your worries.
2- having fun : to each his own I suppose
3- Taking more than 15 tries to clear a base is not a lack of skills for a very hard base, it's just natural. Actually, managing to clear some dungeons AT ALL is a proof of skill, given a hard enough dungeon. Or are you saying you're so skilled you saved your hardest dungeons in less than 15 minutes ? Or that if you yourself don't save it in, say, less than 100 tries (to account for the fact you must clear it twice), you deemed yourself not skilled enough to deserve this hard dungeon, and refuse to use it on account of your lack of skill ?

Are you trying to tell me you agree with 5% chance?
Rft3EoU.gif

#15 Orion1024

Orion1024

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

What do you mean by that ? I don't want the 5% to be removed, if that's what you're saying.

#16 hamizan98

hamizan98

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:49 PM

5% should not be removed... How about my skull?

Literally, if he hits 0hp.. He would just quit.. No wasting time trying to do something that you have no chance.. Instead of zeptolab fix it.. You should find a way to prevent this.. Guild or friends

#17 Loockuh

Loockuh

King of Kings

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts
  • LocationLoockuh has stolen a gem from your totem.

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

Many people have suggested this, including me, really. But I realized I was wrong and it's fair to steal it on 5%. If you have a really hard base and people only 1 star it, even with potions, and if the spinner is removed when you reach 1 star, then nobody could be able to steal your gems and the game is not fair that way.

#18 CoA

CoA

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon's chest. ^_^

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:07 AM

Cai4p8H.gif

Member of guild "Little Fighters 2", nick: WorteX, 6,7m gem score, game level 57

#19 Jacob - Proud Leader

Jacob - Proud Leader

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:44 PM

5% should not be removed... How about my skull?

Literally, if he hits 0hp.. He would just quit.. No wasting time trying to do something that you have no chance.. Instead of zeptolab fix it.. You should find a way to prevent this.. Guild or friends

True. Never thought about that :/ but that's why I have allies :P
Rft3EoU.gif

#20 Bokalee9e

Bokalee9e

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:21 AM

Dee

you are absolutly right!!!! The point of this game is stealing not protecting , all of us know that since day 1 and why QQ now just cause we want change ????

i had more gems stolen on 0 hp too , but here is the thing

use brain cells people !!!!! Do not start retuals unless you got 108 orbs .... farm them you can get 108 easily by guild hopping to lower guilds and retreaving , how hard is that ?

you do not wanna farm orbs fine , but why QQ then when you knew that there ia a chance that people would steal the gem when you pressed the "START" Button

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion, Gems, Steal, TerribleDayx.x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users