#1 Uchiha

Uchiha

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:17 PM

So i am getting really frustrated about the text in the middle of the dungeon that tells me: "Tap to break in"

i have actually been frustrated about it for long, but thought.. oh well maybe you guys really dont know?

It is blocking the stash at times, so it's impossible to read the amount of gold in the chest.. also it can be difficult/impossible to see a specific

gem depending on the placement of the totem in the dungeon.. 

The writing that tells the name of the player you raid, could be moved up in a corner instead of in the middle, but at least it fades away!

The "Tap to break in" doesn't.. and it really makes no sense at all.. would you guys please look into it? (possibly make it an option to switch the instructions off manually in the settings..)?

Regards

Uchiha

gOHITS1.png

#2 lowrider

lowrider

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:14 AM

Totally agree. It's annoying.

I also hate the Gem fusing nag. There's a start button, I'll hit it if I want the ritual to start. Please stop asking if I want to start the ritual on exit.

• CoA likes this

#3 Dee

Dee

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:15 AM

I agree, but some people place their totem where you can't see its contents on purpose :P

#4 Loldude953

Loldude953

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:03 AM

So i am getting really frustrated about the text in the middle of the dungeon that tells me: "Tap to break in"

i have actually been frustrated about it for long, but thought.. oh well maybe you guys really dont know?
It is blocking the stash at times, so it's impossible to read the amount of gold in the chest.. also it can be difficult/impossible to see a specific
gem depending on the placement of the totem in the dungeon..
The writing that tells the name of the player you raid, could be moved up in a corner instead of in the middle, but at least it fades away!
The "Tap to break in" doesn't.. and it really makes no sense at all.. would you guys please look into it? (possibly make it an option to switch the instructions off manually in the settings..)?

Regards
Uchiha

Mum what's about the title has nothing to with the title :/

Edited by Loldude953, 18 August 2015 - 06:03 AM.

Starting fresh and new.
New account: Premium

#5 kaige...

kaige...

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:14 PM

Could be good... But it doesnt really bother me at all :-P
I may not go where I intended to go .. But I think I ended where I needed to be ...
At your 900k dungeon ..... Ooohttp://forum.kingoft...-the-update-25/hmWNxEc.gif

#6 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

+1 Maybe it should be there when you start playing then should disappear when you hit level 5 and never come back. Also, do you want to start a ritual reminder should go away. If I wanted to start a ritual I would. This feature has never helped anyone, the only thing it does other than annoy people is it causes people to start rituals when they don't want to. Probably when upgrading a trap and doing a gem giveaway unintentionally.
Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

#7 The Curliest Fry

The Curliest Fry

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:18 AM

+1 to both ideas. At the very least, they could make it transparent enough to see the totem.

I lost a deep spiked that way. Accidentally hit the start ritual button when I was in a hurry. I was about to lose service and ended up starting it. Those were dark times. It hurts more to lose a gem than it does to not start the ritual.

Edited by The Curliest Fry, 15 October 2015 - 05:18 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stupid, nnhelp, suggestion, idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users