10 replies to this topic

#1 Babo

Babo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:45 AM

Hello, Lately I've seen there are big problems with revenge issue.

I.e. If Joe123 (random nickname) form guild Joe234( also random) attacks me, when i try to get my revenge it gives me something like 7k gold and possible gems below 3k to steal. But when i go find joe through the top guild list it shows me that joe has 17k gold and 3 gems with 10+k merging!

Why are we not able to revenge on the REAL thing rather than we get 'fake' one?

#2 Loldude953

Loldude953

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:55 AM

It's a way for zeptolab to stop people raiding lower level people here's how it works say you have a 5 dungeons once you skip past through all those 5 dungeons the game will start to give you fake dungeons BUT it has the same names of the people I'll show you it in a edit

EDIT:here we have STATIC'S dungeon:
Spoiler
and here we have his dungeon again:
Spoiler
can you see any difference? Keep looking ... Yes? If so good job No? Well I'll tell you it look at the chest as you can see the amount of gold is different in the two pictures also the traps stay the same! So this is made so that you won't have to be matched with low level players it'll be nice but not nice for the inexperienced low level players the revenge is to prevent this,you raid the dungeon that the person had at the time if he moved it won't change in the revenge and the server will create a duplicate fake dungeon of that current dungeon that you will get to raid

Edited by DanFariasM, 18 August 2015 - 02:45 PM.
Removed spam

Starting fresh and new.
New account: Premium

#3 Babo

Babo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:58 AM

But i can not skip a dungeon if im on a revenge! Besides how the hell do i get then to Higher level people? They should at least make it possible to raid someone who is higher level than you!

#4 Dee

Dee

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

Spoiler

Wrong. The fake gems in revenge are to prevent gem swapping, and you won't find gems higher than 10k.  (Example, you steal a gem from someone and put that gem in a totem and start a ritual, the other person retrieves the gem then revenges you and gets back the same gem, now he has 2 of the same gem.) It's a really stupid idea in my opinion and they could've something else about it...

The fake gems seen when skipping are to don't receive the message "No players found". I suggest waiting like 10 minutes and then skipping again if you see the same dungeons repeating on and on.

In both cases where there are fake gems the one attacked doesn't lose anything and doesn't even get a notification that he was attacked.

Edited by Dee, 18 August 2015 - 10:54 AM.

#5 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:29 AM

Can't find gems over 10k in revenge? Wrong. In the last three days I have seen four spiked gems in revenge attacks and I stole two of them.

Edited by fatninja, 18 August 2015 - 11:33 AM.

Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

#6 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2949 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:41 PM

There's a script that prevents gems higher than 15k to be shown in a revenge attack, that's why you see very high gems in his totem but lower gems when you try to revenge.

The gems generated to substitute the 15k+ are max 5000 in value. This meassure was taken to prevent people from swapping gems.

Gold is still the same as far as I know and you will steal that player's gold.

Quoting this since I answered something very similar to this earlier, also to add, about Loldude953 post, the gold changes because the gold mine is generating gold unless it's full, that's why you see different amounts. Also the part in caps could be considered spam so if I see you doing that again you'll be warned.

About the matchmaking, is a very similar level to yours if you are 45-, or a big free for all if you are 45+.

#7 Dee

Dee

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:39 AM

Spoiler

I meant if they stole a gem from you (no matter the value) and after retrieving you try to revenge him, you'll see only fake gems under 10k.
If a player stole only gold from you, when you revenge you see their real gems :D

Edited by Dee, 19 August 2015 - 04:40 AM.

#8 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:49 AM

A lot of confusion which Dan has clarified above but several points seem to be getting overlooked.

The example regarding Statics dungeon, is not an example of the fake gems / revenge code.

The gold in the chest has altered as the gold mine has filled up slightly more since the first visit.

The revenge code affects ALL revenges, and if the dungeon owner has gems over 15k on ritual, then fake gems will be shown in the revenge.

So when you revenge it is possible to get spiked gems, but you wont get gems over 15k.

This was done to try and combat gem swapping but has pretty much ruined revenge attacks.

#9 Steal Master

Steal Master

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

So my question is: after finishing the revenge & reaching the totem, which gem do you get to pick? Fake one or real one?
Also, if the thief stole nothing but gold from me, would I see real gems or fake gems in the totem, when I revenge him? And what about when the thief raided me and returned with 0 star?

Edited by Steal Master, 21 August 2015 - 02:19 PM.

#10 Dee

Dee

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:10 PM

So my question is: after finishing the revenge & reaching the totem, which gem do you get to pick? Fake one or real one?
Also, if the thief stole nothing but gold from me, would I see real gems or fake gems in the totem, when I revenge him? And what about when the thief raided me and returned with 0 star?

If the thief only steals gold or nothing at all, at revenge you'll see their real gems If they're running a ritual

If they steal a gem, after trying to retrieve it, at revenge you'll see fake gems and after reaching the totem you will pick from those fake ones, and the one who you revenge won't even know you attacked him (not losing gold/gem)

#11 Steal Master

Steal Master

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:15 AM

So that means when I revenge someone and steals his real gem, I get to steal his real gold too? And when I revenge someone and steals fake gems I doesn't steal his real gold but fake virtual gold, whose value is equal to the value of gold which I had gotten when stealing his real gold, right?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: revenge, problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users