Photo

how do people increase their delta by a million in 3 days?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 13 September 2015 - 02:27 AM

Skipping so much that it makes actual skipping over an cliff and surging look like child's play
b3lcpMw.gif

#22 banisgood

banisgood

Thievery Adept

• Caught & Executed
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:46 PM

I think the day that people raid is a lot of people make high ritual + easy base = as giveaway

#23 tamir

tamir

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:02 PM

Keep on skipping then RAID I do 10s of skips (I don't do 1000s!)

listen In the question I asked by a million per guild battle I dont think someone who's biggest gem is 4,000 can give good answers here. 10s of skips is nothing almost everyone does that I do at least a 100 a day and I still ask that question

#24 GemGirl

GemGirl

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationCovered in infinity gems, somewhere.

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:28 AM

Sometimes don't skip and raid raid raid then finally you come across the dungeons

ItEBsKr.gif

I am the Queen of thieves

Gemgir                                                   

#25 Lelu

Lelu

Leader of guild Finland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts
  • LocationAt your chest

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:28 PM

When you just skip a lot, at some point you may find one of these:

2015-09-20%2006.30.54.png

Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem

Quoniqmcum probates fuerit accipient coronam rex regum

#26 Monika

Monika

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:02 PM

I know what you mean. I keep finding big golden gems for the last two weeks, every single day I see one and get them. Yesterday I saw two. :)I ​​could not figure out what makes the difference, because I have been playing for months now and know your situation well. So I can't give you an answer but I can give hope maybe.

#27 GrandThief

GrandThief

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:54 AM

@ Lelu

Very nice one, Lelu! The biggest gem you can ever steal. How many respins?

Question to all: How do you skip like a pro? :P

I mean, if you skip too fast you see the same dungeons over and over again - you know what I mean.

What do you do then? Do you pause and continue some seconds/minutes later or do you just continue hitting the skip button quickly until you see a golden gem? ;)

#28 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

@ Lelu

I mean, if you skip too fast you see the same dungeons over and over again - you know what I mean.

What do you do then? Do you pause and continue some seconds/minutes later or do you just continue hitting the skip button quickly until you see a golden gem? ;)

Skipping fast is the trick, like so fast you will end up skipping some good gems, but its the only way I tend to find goldens and deep spikes.

If after 100k gold you aren't seeing anything worthwhile, close the app and come back half hour later.

#29 Lelu

Lelu

Leader of guild Finland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts
  • LocationAt your chest

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

@ Lelu

Have to admit it cost me the 80 orb spin but it was worth it.

Like Ash said. But I skip fast for 1 hour then take a break. Because the shield lasts 45minutes, and someone who has golden gems in totem might have shield when you start but at some point he doesn't, so by skipping fast for an hour you have good chance to find golden gem.

Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem

Quoniqmcum probates fuerit accipient coronam rex regum

#30 Michael

Michael

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationThe Syndicate

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

If you want to do 1M in delta per day, you will need to skip at least 5M of coins a day or about 15,000 skips. A little insane if you ask me, but eventually you'll find something good. If you can pick up the rate at which you skip this works out to about 2-3 hours a day of KoT.

#31 Coop

Coop

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:44 PM

I think one big reason is because there are a couple of ways to retrieve your gems and have them count towards the next guild battle.  So, if you play right as the battle ends and the next one starts you have a better chance at finding more of these.  I think it might start going down though, because it looks like they have finally fixed it so you can't use that exploit anymore.  Once people realize it isn't going to help them in their next battle they'll probably do it less.  There are also gem swappers, even though they've stopped all the easy ways to do it I'm sure people still put up big gems.  If you are in a good enough guild you have a pretty high confidence you can get it back, so losing it isn't a huge deal.  It's cool if you find one, but it really stinks when the guild your going against finds one instead.

#32 Xeno

Xeno

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:36 PM

2 weeks ago I had 800k gems, Now I have 3.1M gems, it's all about skipping, being lucky to find gold gems, and more luck+skill to actually steal it. The key is skipping and be lucky though.

Visit the wiki to find all the information you wish to know about King of Thieves!

http://wikikingofthieves.com/

#33 banisgood

banisgood

Thievery Adept

• Caught & Executed
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:47 PM

Michael , the limit gold is 500 000

#34 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:06 PM

Michael , the limit gold is 500 000

Yes but you can still spend 5m per day skipping.

After you spend 50K skipping, you will find a good base, and when raiding you get your 50K back etc.

The gold cap has no effect on the limit somebody can skip :)

#35 Radi0Active0

Radi0Active0

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:15 AM

It kind of crazy how much this game has changed. Like they had this event where gold gems were a lot more common. During the guild battle I gained 5.8 million gems and I only spent about 300 orbs and 2-3 hours of time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users