Photo

Anybody Else Think that "Official Contest" was bogus?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

#141 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:26 AM

Damn, so do we just drift back to the topic or are you guys goons lock this thread?

I have no idea what's going on... See? I was right, DC. No matter what I say or do I just make things worse.

1. I understand that it's not always about me. I'm not one of those "special members" like you, Dan or any other watcher, creator, etc. Now that I think about it, maybe I was hijacking this thread, but how?

2. Same as point 1. I do trust watchers and any other admins. The joke was ok. I also understand that the forum is not just about me or anything, but it's for everyone else.

3. Yes, I know that I don't need to join in. That's why I look at the competition first, you know, the rules and that and I'll think about joining it or not. Most of the time is me not joining it and it's fine by me and everyone else, isn't it? I'll steer clear from suggesting things.

4. I'm not complaining about having or receiving orbs as prizes. We all know that if there's any competitions that involves orbs, it'll be full of entries.

5. I understand that you and the other watchers made this prank for the contest. It did bring the forum back to life.

Edited by Gamertron7500, 13 September 2015 - 10:04 AM.

#142 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:27 AM

I would reply to that gamer but keeping Joni's mind I say "the they've with all the brains and brawns has arrived, presenting the Mexican thief, MUSTACHIOOOOO!"
b3lcpMw.gif

#143 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:28 AM

I would reply to that gamer but keeping Joni's mind I say "the they've with all the brains and brawns has arrived, presenting the Mexican thief, MUSTACHIOOOOO!"

Ok... I have no idea what you're talking about...

#144 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:34 AM

MUSTACHIOOOOO he was ashmans fake entry and it got the first prize
b3lcpMw.gif

#145 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:41 AM

MUSTACHIOOOOO he was ashmans fake entry and it got the first prize

Oh, uh ok. Now I understand you.

#146 killer thief

killer thief

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:11 AM

The "official contest" was really stupid and i'm glad someone stated it out loud!! Thanks for speaking my thoughts!!

#147 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:08 AM

Why did you bring that up

It was a joke from like 2 years ago which turned into some kind of drama
arggghh damned necromants

#148 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2949 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

Lol I usually hate grave digs but this reminded me the whole situation and it was definitely way too funny :lol: It took a lot of planning and extensive use of mod tools but it was really worth it.

As for the necro guy, he must be referencing another contest and this just happened to be in the way, I kindly ask you to create another tread explaining yourself a bit more since we're open for any discussion. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users