• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#1 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

Grandmaster of the thieving ninjas

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 12 September 2015 - 03:14 AM

So here is how this goes, i start a story playing as a character then you guys add on to the story by playing as you characters, but before you post, add some stuff about your character (note you need not just be theives, you can be spies, other illegal guys, good guys and cops as well)
For eg.
Name: Luther
Illegal profession: signature forger
Best known for: emptying britains bank accounts
Loves: watching people. Scream in pain
Photo(optional)
So I will start with my profile
Name: Tyson
Illegal profession: cat theif, house burglar
Loves: stealing from extremely complicated places
Story
"I want the gem to the place I told within the next week" my client said over the phone. "It will be done" I told him. "I am no looking for suitable people to assist me with the heist, it is the greatest security vault in the world after all" I walk down the street my eyes searching for the people who would help me, help me raid a secret international military grade storage facility under the Tower of London.
b3lcpMw.gif

#2 kaige...

kaige...

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 06:59 AM

I love playing RPG !

Name : kaige ...
Illegal proffesion : silent thief ,gold grabber ( anything is consider in here ? )
Loves : swimming in tons of gold !

I'll add up !

.... " am looking to a big heist ,ruining out of gold .... I NEED GOLD ,I NEED GOLD " saying loudly in my head ...kaige has been working with some criminals to rob some gems and rob some golds over the past 10 yrs. But lately some of his friends have been caught ,he is the only one that Has been left ,but what he didn't know is there are some theives lurking in the shadow ..

( how do you think we could meet ? ,I don't know what to say so ,I told my thief's background ..:) )
I may not go where I intended to go .. But I think I ended where I needed to be ...
At your 900k dungeon ..... Ooohttp://forum.kingoft...-the-update-25/hmWNxEc.gif

#3 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationA dark hellhole from where only the most brave may steal. A place where both the dead and the living hunt you and greed consumes us all. where demons run and good men go to war while I steal and steal whats dearest to people rich and poor, sad and glad, old and young. This is where o go to work every day,day after day,time after time eternity after eternity

Posted 12 September 2015 - 07:03 AM

I suddenly spot the man I am looking for! (We already know each other) 'Kaige brother, ready for another job?" I ask winking at him. We have attempted several burglaries together before, tho we are theives for hire we never had to face each other as opponent but as allies
b3lcpMw.gif

#4 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

I guess I'll join. Why not?

Name: Gamertron7500
Illegal professions: stealing gems and gold.
Best known for: "The Night Dragon Thief"
Loves: games. A lot of them!
Hates: brags, scary things, being ganged up and being hunted/chased.
Other stuff: shy, nervous but strong, big and even a dragon! :P

Story:
Some people say that they can beat my dungeon; others say that they can beat my high score. *Scoffs* I'd like to see them try! Anyway, 12:00am: I remember that I was just sitting in my room, finishing off a 10-minute 7v1 Smash match, then I've heard a swoosh sound and everything became dark. I felt the area around me, only to realise that I was in a fire-proof bag. They chucked me in at the back of the van and drove for hours to somewhere I never thought I was... Something huge, something terrifying and even scary... A Haunted Dungeon!

Legend says that this belonged to Mr. and Mrs. Thief which passed away due to unknown reasons and those who were tried to raid there will never be able to come back out alive... It's filled with monsters, ghosts and even bats!

There's only one thing left in my mind... Help... Me...

#5 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:41 AM

I know of a man, a man trapped I his own dungeon with the super natural, he can help u from the facility will have all sorts of threats
b3lcpMw.gif

#6 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:40 AM

I hear footsteps approaching to the door. "Who's there?" I shouted. "Can you help me to get out of this scary place?"
No answer was heard from someone outside.
Maybe I'm going insane I thought quietly in my head. There's no way that they'll find me here. I might as well die in this freaking place!
I hear growling noises coming from the other side of the dungeon. I'm now trembling with fear, thinking about who or what is making that sound is going to tear me into pieces and I'll be food for them...

#7 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:01 AM

(You are soooo good at writing!) kaige come on body I think I heard something coming from that creepy dungeon I was telling you about its right there!
b3lcpMw.gif

#8 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:14 AM

(You are soooo good at writing!) kaige come on body I think I heard something coming from that creepy dungeon I was telling you about its right there!

Why thank you! :)

Kaige? Who's that? I thought. Whoever that is, I'm hoping that I can get out of here sooner rather than later!
*SQUEAK!*
"Oh my!" As I shouted and jumped into the the chandelier. "Great, now I'm holding on the chandelier."
*Footsteps*
I heard something move, yet it was still growling. The chandelier had candles on it so I've breathed fire to light them up, which lit up part of the dungeon. I saw something big and huge down there and it doesn't look happy to see me...

#9 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:21 AM

(Gamer tron, can you turn into a drago n at will like a super power or are you stuck as a dragon, honestly I'd prefer if you could change)
b3lcpMw.gif

#10 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:36 AM

(Gamer tron, can you turn into a drago n at will like a super power or are you stuck as a dragon, honestly I'd prefer if you could change)

I'm stuck as a dragon but I can be human-sized as no one will notice me that I'm one. How's that sound to you?

#11 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:42 AM

Good, great! Unique powers
b3lcpMw.gif

#12 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:06 PM

Jeez. How long is this going to take? I thought calmly in my head, Maybe they're having trouble with the door. I hope they hurry up becau-
*CRACK!*
"What was that?" I slowly looked up at the ceiling, realising that a crack was made on the chandelier. "Hurry up, whoever's at the door! I don't want to be monster's food for that thing down there!"
*SNAP!*
The chandelier moved slightly. Oh dear god... Please don't give way. Just hold on a little longer, please. I don't want it to end like this.
I looked both at the ceiling and at the bottom, hoping that the door would be open by now...

Edited by Gamertron7500, 15 September 2015 - 06:22 PM.

#13 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:48 PM

NOTE: Not part of the story.

How can we carry on if Kaige hasn't responded yet?

#14 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:02 PM

CRACK!

The chandelier gives way, sending Gamertron hurtling towards the floor trapped under the chandelier.

With his mighty dragon wings, he makes an attempt to fly out from under the chandelier.

Hes almost out when there is a thud and a howl of pain, Gamertron is impaled to the floor by the chandelier, and is close to death, barely holding on.

There is a creak of a door, and Gamertron manages to turn his head to see a shadowy silhouette enter the room, "Ive been expecting you"

The creepy figure sets fire to a piece of wood, creating a torch, and Gamertron can barely make out the pale disfigured face, and the shiny white fangs.

FANGS!!

The vampire lets out a cackle, "I have been waiting here for a hundred years, waiting to drink the mighty dragon blood to make me all powerful."

Gamertron struggles but the chandelier is holding him in place, its no good.

The vampire kneels down next to the dragon, bares his fangs and lowers his head ready to feast on his blood...

#15 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:53 PM

As I struggle to lift the chandelier that's on top of me, I was in a lot of pain. It's unbearable as it hurts every time I move. I knew that it was the end of me. It's hopeless... How will I get out of here? I thought. There's no way for me to lift this chandelier. I'm in too much pain and I feel like I'm going to die...

The Vampire is closing in towards me... "Your blood is my blood!" Shouted the Vampire. "When I drink your blood, I shall be powerful than you, you puny dragon! You can't stop me! You're alone! You have no one to help you! MUHAHAHAHA!"

His speech felt like it penetrated through my skull. He's right... I don't have anyone with me... I don't have anyone to help me... Maybe I'm just... Alone...

I then felt my life draining away as the Vampire started sucking my blood... I grew weak and lifeless... Unable to move or anything, I collapsed on the floor with the Vampire laughing away...

NOTE: This story doesn't link in with my problems I had on the forum, ok? I just want to make it more exciting.

#16 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

Ok, I'm posting for DC Shadow Ninja here only on this forum. This is his side of the story;

Just as Gamertron was dying he felt something different, it felt as life was flying into his body, drop by then at the pace of a trickle then suddenly like a roaring waterfall. As he regained consciousness he stared at what was left of the vampire, torn up skin, deflated muscles, powder instead of bone. It looked as though he had aged a millennia within seconds. "Told you that potion would work! Gribble always as the cure!" I say slapping Kaifeng on the back

Did some corrections.

Anyway, here's my side of the story.

"Ugh... Where am I?" I asked. "Why do I feel so weak? And who's this?"

"Hello, Gamertron!" Said Kaifeng "My name is Kaifeng and this is DC"

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"We heard that you got kidnapped and taken to a Haunted Dungeon where you met a vampire which drained your life and left you there."

Uh, ok. So Kaifeng, where am I?"

"You're here with us at the Undead Graveyard"

The name slowly crept into my mind, as if I remember something that happened long, long time ago.

"Yeah..." Said DC "It took us the entire night just to get you out of there with a heavy chandelier that was on top of you."

"Chandelier?" I asked "What's that?"

"You don't remember?" Asked DC.

"I'm afraid that he doesn't remember about it at all, DC." Said Kaifeng "What I can do is I could cook up a potion which regains his memory. It shouldn't take long. DC, stay here with Gamertron."

"Ok" Replied DC.

As me and DC watch Kaifeng leave the room, I look at myself and see how I ended up like this.

Edited by Gamertron7500, 16 September 2015 - 04:09 PM.

#17 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:43 PM

Again, not part of the story but how can we carry on (again) if no one's posting? They don't have to post here, but it would be nice if someone else (new person or not) made a post here so we can carry on.

Don't leave it at a cliffhanger moment!

#18 DC Shadow ninja

DC Shadow ninja

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:12 PM

It was kaige actually the who kaigefeng thing was autocorrect
b3lcpMw.gif

#19 Crystals

Crystals

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Locationin our dongeon

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

Name:crystal2 A.K.A crystals.
Ilegal information:always steals gold from easy dongeon's (gold i steal gold)
Loves:games gems owtfits KOT!
Hates:being raided

"Guys who are you"asked crystals>"I remember you...I saw you online!with my steal-pad (like ipad)"is it dc shadow ninga and...gamertron7500 hey here's a exit I bought chocolate let's feast eh?" I asked "follow ME YOU WILL GET OUT OF HERE COME ON"I shouted I munched on chocolate but guess what I found 10000 GOLD WOW "2000 for dc and gamertron each buy supplys please I will get some food you should 2"we will become best friends right?"I asked...

Never mind just remember the id I skipped ahead sorry

photo-thumb-25368.png?_r=1442422844this is our favorite gem whitch is our profile picture,

"when thives are conbined nothing can stop them!"

"me and crystals are the tab team!"

#20 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

Name:crystal2 A.K.A crystals.
Ilegal information:always steals gold from easy dongeon's (gold i steal gold)
Loves:games gems owtfits KOT!
Hates:being raided

"Guys who are you"asked crystals>"I remember you...I saw you online!with my steal-pad (like ipad)"is it dc shadow ninga and...gamertron7500 hey here's a exit I bought chocolate let's feast eh?" I asked "follow ME YOU WILL GET OUT OF HERE COME ON"I shouted I munched on chocolate but guess what I found 10000 GOLD WOW "2000 for dc and gamertron each buy supplys please I will get some food you should 2"we will become best friends right?"I asked...

Never mind just remember the id I skipped ahead sorry

Can you clarify this for us, please? I don't understand what you're talking about, apart from the fact that you've skipped the latest addition of the story.

It was kaige actually the who kaigefeng thing was autocorrect

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess I'll have a go since Crystal posted... I guess...

A few minutes passed by, which felt like hours. After that, Kaige came back with a potion on his hand.
"This potion allows Gamertron to regain his memory." Said Kaige, passing the potion to DC, which he then passes the potion to me.
"Go on. Drink it. It helps you to regain your memory." Insisted DC
I looked at the potion and I slowly drank it. Nothing happened for a while. Then suddenly, the memories came back to me, also including the one I was trapped in a Haunted Dungeon and passed away because the Vampire sucked my blood.
"Ah yes. I remember it now! I said, proudly standing up. "I swear that I'll get my reve---"
*SNAP!*
"Ah! Ow! My leg!" I said, painfully and crying in a high-pitched voice like a girl. "My leg! Oh the pain!"
*Cries*
"What are we going to do, Kaige?" Asked DC, directly to Kaige.
"I don't know, DC." Replied Kaige. "We need to get him patched up. Luckily, I know a friend of mine that has great healing powers."
"Who?" Asked DC quietly, as if it was a secret between them.
"Someone..." Whispered Kaige.

NOTE: Sorry everyone. It was meant to be Kaige not Kaigefeng (although it sounds like a really cool name to me).

Edited by DanFariasM, 23 September 2015 - 05:36 AM.
Merged posts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RPG, Story, Kot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users