• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#501 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:58 PM

The dragon leader was teleported and he said "who dares to challenge me,the powerfull leader of them all",the hawk leader said "challenge you why should I- wait a minute you're the one,you're the one that ended the dragons after me and my troops right?".

The dragon leader laughed and he said "Of course I'm the one and I came here with my dragons to defeat you and my other enemies".

The hawk leader said "Ha defeat me you don't even look that powerfull".

The dragon leader was angry and he punched the hawk leader and the punch throwed the hawk leader into the wall,the wall was broken and the hawk leader falled down on the ground.The dragon leader said "what a weakling",the beast leader looked at the dragon leader and he attacked him but the attack did nothing to the dragon leader.The dragon leader laughed and he said "you are all very weak,this will be an easy battle".Gamertron said "Not if I beat you first!",the dragon leader laughed a lot when he heard what Gamertron said and he said "You think you can beat me,hahahaha you fool,I'll beat you up with only one punch".

56jGizp.png

#502 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:41 PM

What have I gotten myself into? I thought, staring at the dragon leader with utter silence. I can't beat him! He'll crush me to death! I mean, that hawk leader has already been flung back to the wall, and I don't want that to happen to me!
"What's the matter, dragon?" Asked the dragon leader. "Or should I say, chicken?"
"I-I'm not a c-ch-chicken!" I shouted, trying to act brave whilst combating my fear.
"Oh, really?" Asked the dragon leader.
The dragon leader grabbed me on my mouth by holding it shut, making me unable to talk, and pulled me towards him.
"Listen to me, dragon..." Said the dragon leader, creating a puff of smoke on his nostrils. "I will beat you if you dare to challenge me, ok?"
"O... K..." I grunted, trying to speak through my gritted teeth.
"So, do you dare to challenge me?" Asked the dragon leader.
I tried to nod no, but he forced me to nod yes by moving my head up and down before letting go of my mouth.
"Very well..." Said the dragon leader.
I began quivering in fear.
"Is this a good idea?" Whispered Sothe.
"This is mad..." Whispered the beast leader. "I may be strong, but he's way stronger than me!"
"I can help him out." Whispered Poppy.
"No! Don't!" Whispered Jinx. "No matter what, your potions aren't strong enough to help Gamertron!"
"Oh... Ok then." Said Poppy.

Everything went quiet. I looked up at the dragon leader and I gulped in fear.
"Throw me your first move." Said the dragon leader, knocking on his armour as it made some clanging sounds.
"I-if you s-s-say so..." I stammered.
I clenched my hand and I raised it up before throwing my punch at him.
*CLANG!*
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled in pain, looking my hand that was crushed when I punched his armour, whilst kneeling down on the ground. "THAT... HURTS SO MUCH!"
"Wow... I can't believe that you've decided to challenge me, but I guess that I shall... FINISH YOU OFF!" shouted the dragon leader.

The dragon leader picked me up by the neck and held it down tightly, causing me to choke. I struggled to get out as I kept on swinging my legs whilst I was trying to break free from his grip by trying to open up his hand with my hands.
*BOOM! BANG! BOOSH!*
The dragon leader punched me many times on the face with so much force that it began to hurt more for every punch he made. It hurt so bad that I couldn't feel my entire body.
"Now it's time for the REAL DEAL!" Roared the dragon leader, putting me down.

He finished me off by doing an uppercut, send me flying into the air and causing me to crash down to the ground. I was weak, battered and helpless. I even struggled to get up. The only thing that I can wait for is for my fate to become sealed once more. However, it didn't seem that way.
The dragon leader slowly approached towards me. "I can't believe that I met someone who's weak."
"That... Hurt..." I grunted, struggling to get up.
"I could kill you right here, right now," said the dragon leader. "But I know someone that you kill for me."
"Who?" I asked.
"Your dragon friend..." Said the dragon leader.
"What... Do you mean?" I asked.
"I'll show you what I mean..." Said the dragon leader.
The dragon leader grabbed my by my hand and we both teleported back to the castle, in a room where Becca was strapped down on a table with Xavier in a cage.
"Guys, what happened?" I asked.
"We were... Overthrown by the guards..." Said Xavier.
"Yeah, and I'm strapped down on this metallic table with a machine that I don't know what's going to do to me with that laser!" Exclaimed Becca, struggling to get out.
"I want you to do me a favour, dragon..." Said the dragon leader.
"Yeah, what is it?" I asked, feeling slightly nervous.
"You see your dragon friend that's on that table there?" Asked the dragon leader.
"Yeah..." I said.
"I want you to kill her." Said the dragon leader.
I looked at Becca for a moment before looking back at the dragon leader. "I... I can't..."
The dragon leader let go of my arm and quickly grabbed my neck, squeezing it down hard and causing me to choke in front of my friends. "If you don't kill her like I've told you to do, I'll make sure that you'll choke to death in front of your friends, ok?"
"O... K..." I choked.
"Good." Said the dragon leader, letting go of my neck. "Now, kill her!"
I walked up to the table and I looked down at Becca's sad face. I sighed down at her. "I'm sorry, Becca..."
"It's ok, Gamertron..." Said Becca, starting to feel sad.
"I can't do this..." I said. "I don't want to kill you..."
"These straps are stronger than you, by the way," explained Becca. "So, you can't get me out from here..."
"Do I have to kill you, dragon?" Insisted the dragon leader, starting to feel impatient.
I quickly turn back to the dragon leader. "N-no!"
"Then kill her!" Shouted the dragon leader.
"Ok!" I said. I then turned back to Becca. "Becca..."
"Yes, Gamertron?" Asked Becca.
"I... I... I love you..." I said before giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"I... I love you too, Gamertron..." Said Becca, also kissing me on my cheek.

Edited by Gamertron7500, 12 June 2016 - 10:34 PM.

#503 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:35 PM

Gamertron took his sword and he swinged his sword at the dragon leader,the dragon leader dodged and he was more angry.

The dragon leader said "why you did that?"

Gamertron said "I can't kill her i love her"

The dragon leader grabbed Gamertron and he said "Listen you dragon if you don't listen to my orders I'll send you to my allies wrapped up in a box and I don't know what plans they have with but they aren't good plans i tell you"

Gamertron said "No i won't do it you can kill me or send me to your allies i don't care"

The dragon leader punched Gamertron and he picked him up and he brought him to Ludo.

56jGizp.png

#504 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

"Well then. It seemed that you handled that dragon really well." Said Ludo, seeing the dragon leader carrying me.
"This dragon was nothing but a weak one!" Chuckled the dragon leader, tossing me to the ground.
I landed on the floor face down. "Ow! That... Hurt..."
"Well, well, well. If it isn't that dragon who used to shape me into random shapes?" Said Bill, seeing me.
"What... Do... You want... Bill?" I asked, struggling to speak.
Bill turned around to face Toffee, Ludo and the dragon leader. "Hey guys, I got a question. What do you want to happen to this dragon?"
"I want him dead!" Shouted the dragon leader.
"I want to make him evil!" Shouted Toffee.
"I want to suck his blood!" Shouted the vampire king, entering the room.
Everyone looked at him in silence.
"What? Is there something wrong?" Asked the vampire king.
"Perhaps you're missing the poin,." said Toffee, looking at me. "I believe that we'll let his friends go."
"What?" Everyone exclaimed.
"Are you insane, Toffee?! This is our only chance to kill him!" Said Ludo, feeling frustrated.
"No. Not exactly. My point is that he and all of his friends will go back to Gravity Falls." Explained Toffee.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hang on a second, smart lizard! Are you part of the dragon's team?" Said Bill.
"Not at all." Said Toffee.
"Then continue." Replied Bill.
Toffee reached into his pocket and pressed a button on his remote control. A portal opened next to me and slowly began sucking me in.
"Wha-? Wait, wait, wait, waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiit!" I yelled, going inside the portal.
Other portals began opening next to my friends.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Screamed Becca, being sucked into the portal.
"What's going oooooooooooooooooon?!" Yelled Ford, being sucked into the portal.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Yelled Star, being sucked into the portal.
"Noooooooooooooooooo!" Yelled Poppy, Sothe, Jinx, Youme, beast leader and hawk leader as they were also being sucked into the portal.
"Now that they're all gone, our plan is simple," continued Toffee. "We start preparing to launch a major attack on Gamertron and his friends at the Mystery Shack."
"And I'll enter Gravity Falls to try and steal the rift from them!" Said Bill.
"And I'll make sure that I'll be able to get him weak so that I can suck his blood!" Hissed the vampire king.
"And I'll slay that weak dragon to finish him off!" Shouted the dragon leader.
"What about me, Toffee?" Asked Ludo.
"You'll stay here with me, Ludo," answered Toffee. "Everyone else, start preparing."
"Yes sir!" Saluted everyone, quickly leaving the room.
"Enjoy it while you can, Gamertron..." Said Toffee, smirking. "Because you won't be able to survive our upcoming plan..."

At Gravity Falls...
Everyone, including me, came out from a portal that closed after when everyone is out.
"That... Hurt..." I moaned, struggling to get up. "Becca?"
Becca got up from the ground. "Yeah?"
"I'm just... Glad... That... You're ok..." I said, relieved to see Becca still alive.
Becca came and gave me a hug. "I'm glad that you're safe too, Gamertron."
"Say, where are we?" Asked Sothe.
Ford got up from the ground. "We're back at Gravity Falls, and the Mystery Shack is over there!"
The beast leader and the hawk leader looked at each other and back to the Mystery Shack whilst exchanging confused looks between each other. "Huh?"
I struggled to get up. "Ohhhhhhhhhh..."
Everyone else got up. Sothe looked at me and saw me still lying on the ground with my belly. "Gamertron, are you ok?"
"No... I'm... Not..." I groaned, struggling to look at Sothe and everyone else.
"He looks pretty best up." Said Jinx.
Poppy folded his arms and looked at Jinx. "You think?"
Jinx looked back at Poppy. "Yeah! I mean, look at him! He's severely hurt!"
Ford quickly inter we the argument between Jinx and Poppy. "Guys, let's stop arguing and go inside the Mystery Shack."
"Yeah, sure." Said Jinx.
"Okay." Said Poppy.
"Becca, carry Gamertron to safety." Instructed Ford.
"Will do!" Said Becca, following Ford's instruction by slowly picking me up.

As Becca carefully picked me up from the ground, we began going inside the Mystery Shack.
"They're back!" Shouted Dipper.
"Yeah! Let's party like there's no tomorrow!" Shouted Mabel.
"Who are these new weird-looking freaks?" Asked Stan.
"Stan, there's no time to talk," said Ford. "I need to get Gamertron to the lab downstairs and prepare to help him."
"But, what about my money?" Asked Stan.
"Stan, Gamertron is hurt and we need to help him feel better." Said Ford.
"What happened?" Asked Dipper.
"Dragon leader... White demon..." I moaned.
"Huh?" Asked Mabel.
Ford and the others left the room and went down to the lab. Stan, however, was furitated. "Why you did-fingered freak! Get back here with my money-making dragon!"
"Hey! Leave him alone!" Shouted Sothe.
"Shut up, green-haired freak!" Shouted Stan.
"Stan, stop!" Shouted Mabel.
"Please, Stan! Just let it go!" Shouted Dipper.
Ford pushed Stan from the vending machine door. "Listen to me, Stanley. We're going to help this dragon out, not you with your money problems."
"B-b-but..." Stammered Stan.
"No buts!" Said Ford. "He's staying here for a while and that's final!"
Ford slammed the vending machine door in front of Stan's face.

Edited by Gamertron7500, 17 June 2016 - 06:46 PM.

#505 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:25 PM

Stan was not too happy, but he obliged. After being fixed up, Gamertron had to take a long nap, while poppy and friends recuperate from the madness. "Mmm! This is good!" Says Jinx, as he munches on a fruit plucked off the tree. "No one to train with." Sighs Sothe, as he walks around sharpening his sword. I sit around, mixing up random potions and such, until I hear a crackling behind me. "Miss me?" Snarls the dragon leader. "Where is gamertron? He will soon be toasted." Sothe, happy that there is something to slice, jumps in the way and starts hacking away. "Hya! Take tha--... Sothe slams into the ground. The dragon leader, not too happy about being sliced, roars. " Get the ---- out of my way! You too!" He points at Jinx and I. Jinx starts choking on his fruit seeds, while the potion explodes, knocking me out. "Nooooo!" Yells becca, and she charges the dragon leader. "You_will_not_hurt_my_friends!" She pushes him into a tree. Dragon leader is super annoyed at this point. "Raaaaawr!" He yells, bonking becca over the head. She blacks out, and he starts heading to where gamertron, still asleep, is taking a nap. He charges to the sun bed, and is about to stab him, when he get a vending machine.... What? A vending machine?.... Dropped on him. Chips spill out the coin return. "Food!" Yells stan, and he starts picking up the bags.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#506 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:36 AM

I slowly wake up, only to see the shack in a mess. "What's going on in here?"
"You'll find out what's going on in a minute." Said the dragon leader, lifting the vending machine up and tossing it to the side, causing the glass to break and the food to spill out.
I fell off from the bed, hitting the ground. "Wha- whoaaaa, oof!"
"So, we meet again, dragon..." Hissed the dragon leader, slowly approaching towards me.
I quickly get up from the ground. "What do you want from me?"
"All I want is... Your death..." Growled the dragon leader. "Oh, and I even took care of your lover..."
"Becca?" I asked. "What did you do to her?"
"She tried to attack me, but I took care of her by giving her a hit on the head." Said the dragon leader, slowly smiling.
I slowly clenched my hands, which slowly went into fists. "You'd better not kill her!"
"Oh, she's not dead... Yet..." Growled the dragon leader. "But speaking about that, maybe I will."
"No!" I shouted. "I will not let you kill her! Never!"
The dragon leader quickly grabbed my right arm, twisted it and caused me to fall down. He then grabbed my tail and picked me up upside down.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Come with me and I'll show you." Said the dragon leader, showing his sword in front of my face.

As the dragon leader dragged me out from the Mystery Shack by dragging me to the floor, everyone stood back. I saw Becca knocked out as she was lying on the ground. As we got there, the dragon leader threw down to the ground.
"Ow!" I said as I hit the ground.
The dragon leader pointed his sword at my throat. I looked at him in fear. "W-what are y-you going t-to do to m-me?"
Becca slowly started to wake up. "Ohhhhhhh, what ju- Oh my gosh! Gamertron! No!"
I slowly turned my head around to see Becca. "B-Becca! J-just run!"
The dragon leader wasn't too keen on letting Becca live so he ran faster than Becca and caught her by kicking her down to the ground. "Oof!"
"This is what happens when you try to escape from me!" Growled the dragon leader. "And who can't I forget about Gamertron himself?"
The dragon leader rushed towards me as I try to escape, but I was then caught by him and brought back to where Becca is. Both me and Becca were now facing the dragon leader, and we also exchanged worrying looks on our faces.
"Now, who should I kill first?" Asked the dragon leader.
"No one!" Shouted both Dipper and Mabel, slowly approaching towards the dragon leader.
"Ha! You two?" Scoffed the dragon leader.
"Count me in!" Shouted Marco, getting ready in his karate pose.
"Me too!" Shouted Stan.
"And me!" Shouted Ford.
"And also me!" Shouted Star.
"Including us!" Shouted Poppy, Sothe, Jinx and Xavier.
"I want in!" Shouted Tuffy.
"It's time for the repairman to become a brave repairman!" Said Soos.
"Time to kick some dragon butt!" Shouted Wendy.
"Oh, so it's a fight that you want, then it's a fight that you're gonna get!" Shouted the dragon leader, stabbing his sword in the air and pulling it down to open up a portal and letting out all kinds of warrior dragons, monsters and also Ludo, Toffee and Bill.

As everyone began preparing for the fight, me and Becca quickly got up and joined in. I called in Sharp and Stretch, and I wielded Sharp whilst Stretch prepared to fire.
"Monsters... ATTACK!" Shouted the dragon leader.

Edited by Gamertron7500, 01 July 2016 - 10:52 AM.

#507 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:29 PM

Right away, I knew something was wrong. Becca was hitting away, and enemies were dropping like crazy. Gamertron was wielding sharp and stretch and enemies were dropping without getting hit. Even stan was throwing chips at them, and they were disintegrating. After most of them had disappeared, I looked up. "Oh ****" I yell. I see a giant shaceship appear above me. "Burn in hell, Gamertron!" The dragon leader screams. He fires a giant spot of lava at him. "Noooooo!" Becca yells, as I push gamertron out of the way. I start burning, and it burns like hell. (No pun intended) Gamertron throws his weapons at the spaceship, disabling it. He rushes over to me, checking on me. "You stupid alchemist." He chokes out. " I should have died!" "I respond weakly, "No can do, I owed you. Plus, becca needs you around." I say, as I breathe my last. "No!!!!!!!!" Jinx screams. "Why Poppy?" Gamertron wipes his bloody nose. "We shall avenge him. Who is with me?" "Me!" Shouts Becca, Sothe, Jinx, Ford Star, Tuffy, and Xavier. "What are you looking at me for?" Asks stan. I did my part. "Please, Stan" whispers becca. "Fine!" Stan says grumpily. "But this is it!"
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#508 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:51 PM

Ahhhh! I yell, as I recoil, because a big snake is in my face. I roll to the side, pull out my knife, and slice off it's head. I look around, and I see skulls mounted on spears. Where am I? I walk up to the nearest house. "Abandon hope all ye that enter here" it says on the welcome mat. "Whoa!" I yell. I look around again, and I see the road is hardened lava. It is dark and hard to see. I sit down. "Hardened lava. Darkness. Abandon hope." I think. "This has to be hades." I lay down, ready to give up and commit suicide. Then I hear crying. Sobbing in fact. I go near the sound, and I see this beautiful girl, about 18, with burn marks on her face. "Hey! Nice to see someone else around here!" "Don't touch me!" She screams. "You're a monster!" "No I'm not, I swear. Here, let me make you a drink." I take a potion out of my bag, for soothing stress. "Here, have some." I say, as I give it to her. "Thank... You..." She says, as she gulps it down. "Do you know the way out of here? I wamt to go home." I say, "Yes, I can get us out of here. Just come with me. What is your name?" "Rachel" she says. I laugh. "Well Rachel, come with me. When we get out of here I will introduce you to my friends. You look just like one of them. How long have you been down here?" "All my life." She says. "I have been waiting for someone to take me out of here. You are tue first one." We trek down the road, getting closer back to earth.
hO3d6rD.jpg

#509 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:10 AM

After a few minutes of intense fighting, it was coming to an end. Ludo, Toffee and Bill were down and the dragon leader's army was wearing down.
"That hurts..." Moaned Ludo.
"Why am I cube?" Moaned Bill.
Toffee was speechless.
"We're almost there!" I shouted, sustaining some injuries.
"I will not be defeated!" Shouted the dragon leader. "Dragon army, attack!"
"Everyone, attack!" I shouted.

Stan was punching the dragons down, Sothe was stabbing them, Tuffy was squashing them, Marco and Star were taking them down, Dipper and Mabel were throwing water balloons to them, and me, Xavier and Becca sticked together. Soon after, the dragon leader's army of dragons was defeated. This infuriated the dragon leader a lot. "Grr! If my army can't take you down, then I'll do it myself! Starting with this dragon!"
The dragon leader came and grabbed me by the throat, causing me to drop my sword.
"Let... Me... Go!" I choked.
"Not this time!" Shouted the dragon leader. "I will make you suffer for what you and your friends did!"
I choked even more. "Everyone... Go... Inside!"
Everyone, apart from Becca and Xavier, went inside and watched from the window.
"I can't bear the pain anymore..." Said Becca, slowly starting to cry.
"Come on, Becca. Let's save him." Said Xavier.
"You know, you're right..." Said Becca, getting a hold of herself. "I had enough of seeing Gamertron suffering..."
Becca then looked at the dragon leader that was choking me. She slowly clenched her left hand into a fist and picked up my sword.
"Hey! Stupid dragon leader!" Insulted Becca.
The dragon leader threw me down to the ground. "Oof!"
"What did you call me?" Growled the dragon leader, turning towards Becca and Xavier.
"Yeah, you heard me! I called you a stupid dragon leader!" Shouted Becca.
"Yeah! Leave Gamertron alone, or else!" Shouted Xavier, joining with Becca.
"Or else what? Fight me?" Chuckled the dragon leader, getting ready to fight. "Ha! We'll see about that!"

Edited by Gamertron7500, 06 July 2016 - 07:56 AM.

#510 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 10 July 2016 - 02:46 PM

"Ouch!" I exclaim for the 10th time. "This road could use paving!" I say, as I stumble along with Rachel. She exclaims to me, "I can see the way out!" We both hurry to the end of the road, and we get to the door. It is locked. "Augh, I should've known it wouldn't be this easy!" I say, as I facepalm. "I probably can break the chains though. One thing, before we go through, if only one of us are able to go through, I want you to go, I will stay here." "But..." She starts to say. "No, you go, I will be ok." "Ok..." She says. She starts to cry. "What if you can't get back?" I say to her, "It would be worth it, just to help someone like you get redeemed." I take out my wire cutters, tuey are beaten up. "These will probably only work once, and these chains will grow back. You have to hurry through." I cut the chains, and say, "NOW GO!" She jumps through, just before the chains grow back. I see gamertron fighting the dragon leader on the other side, and rachel running towards him. Then I notice she seems to know him. Maybe they are related. Then I turn my head and cry.

Edited by Plznopotions, 31 July 2016 - 10:40 PM.

hO3d6rD.jpg

#511 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:38 PM

"I... Will... Not... Let... You... Destroy us!" I shouted, trying to defend Becca and Xavier.

"Yeah right! As if your puny strength isn't enough to stop me!" said the dragon leader, kicking me down to the ground.

I got kicked down to the ground by the dragon leader, causing me to fall on my back and dropping my sword. "Ugh!" I exclaimed in pain.

The dragon leader placed his right foot down on my chest, prevented me from getting up, and I felt his sword at my throat. "Any last words before I slice your throat open in front of everyone?"

As I looked at the dragon leader's sword, I felt a huge dread of worry, panic and despair as I gave a worrying look at it.

"Well?" asked the dragon leader, becoming more eager to kill me.

"As a matter of fact, I do." I asked, quickly thinking of a plan.

"Well, do you have anything to say before I kill you?" asked the dragon leader.

With my left arm, I began trying to reach my sword whilst attempting to stall death with the dragon leader. "Yeah..."

"And that is?"

"That you're a huge idiot!" I shouted, grabbing my sword and parrying his sword from my throat, which caused him to fall back.

"Why you little-!"

*SLICE!*

"Ouch! Who did that?!" yelled the dragon leader, feeling a lot of pain on his back.

"I did!" yelled a feminine voice.

"Who?" I asked.

"It's me, Rachel..." introduced Rachel, making her appearance more visible as she walked towards the area.

"Rachel?" I asked.

#512 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:49 PM

I see the dragon leader collapse, then disappear. He must have died. Then I see him appear behind him. "Wait... How did you get here?" I ask. He is just as confused at me, but he is mad. "I don't know, but I will... KILL YOU!" He charges me, and I jump out of the way, running down the path. I start thinking, "this is hades. He must have died and been transported here. How do I kill him? I know he can get me, because he is a dragon." I keep running down the path, but I see him gaining. I throw a potion at him, and it explodes. "Argh!" He yells. "I will tear the skin from your bones!" I charge farther down the path. I see there is a path that leads back to earth. I run past, knowing he could follow me. I run into a nearby store...
hO3d6rD.jpg

#513 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

sauce god

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2107 posts
  • Locationfucking yo thot

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:36 PM

I see the dragon leader collapse, then disappear. He must have died. Then I see him appear behind him. "Wait... How did you get here?" I ask. He is just as confused at me, but he is mad. "I don't know, but I will... KILL YOU!" He charges me, and I jump out of the way, running down the path. I start thinking, "this is hades. He must have died and been transported here. How do I kill him? I know he can get me, because he is a dragon." I keep running down the path, but I see him gaining. I throw a potion at him, and it explodes. "Argh!" He yells. "I will tear the skin from your bones!" I charge farther down the path. I see there is a path that leads back to earth. I run past, knowing he could follow me. I run into a nearby store...

Ok, Sidenote, dude, keep with the story? I like you COMPLETELY jumped Rachel. Nice.

giphy.gif

#514 Gamertron7500

Gamertron7500

The Red Dragon

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationIn my world...

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:57 PM

Spoiler

"Gamertron?" asked Rachel, examining me. "Is that you?"
"Rachel... Oh my god! It's been years since we last met!" I said, running up to her and picking her up whilst hugging.
"Gamertron! It really is you!" said Rachel, starting to feel emotional.
"I know it's been a long time since we last met, Rachel," I said, gently patting on her back. "I'm sorry for disappearing like this..."
"It's ok," said Rachel, forgiving me. "Dragons can be mischievous these days."
As me and Rachel hugged for some time, memories started flooding back into me.

Gamertron's Memories...
When I was little, I didn't fit in with the other dragons.
"This dragon is a loser!" said the green dragon, pointing at me.
"'Oh, look at me! I'm Gamertron! The stupidest dragon of all!'" mimicked the blue dragon.
"Hey, loser! Can I tell you something?" asked the yellow dragon.
"What do you want?" I asked, holding my urge to cry.
*PUNCH!*
"How about a punch to your face?!" said the yellow dragon, punching me in the face.
I was knocked down to the floor and I held my nose with my left hand. "Ow!" I yelled in pain, slowly starting to cry.
"Aww, is he crying?" asked the green dragon. "What a crybaby!"
The dragons began to laugh at me. "Ahahahaha! Gamertron the crybaby dragon! Hahahaha!"
"Leave me alone!" I shouted, running away whilst crying.

As I ran deep in the woods whilst crying and holding my nose, I found a safe place where I wouldn't get spotted by those dragons. I sat down at the tree and I cried whilst holding my nose.
"Why do they hate me?" I cried. "Why do I have to suffer?"
*SNAP!*
I heard a nearby twig snap, and I stopped rying and I started to feel scared and nervous. "W-who's t-th-there?"
*CRUNCH!
Some dry leaves broke, and I was even more nervous and afraid. "P-please l-l-leave me a-alone!"
Before I could react, I was caught by a strange figure and I was taken away with them. After a few minutes of travelling, I was placed inside a hamster cage.
"W-where am I?" I asked, starting to panic.
"Hi, little dragon!" said the little girl, showing her wide smile.
"AHHHHH!" I screamed, hiding behind a small house.
"Please don't be afraid, young dragon," said the little girl, opening the cage door and slowly reaching her hands towards me. "My name is Rachel and I'll be looking after you."
I tried to escape but to no avail, she managed to catch me. She closed her hands gently and I raised my small twig in an act of self-defence. "P-please don't h-h-hurt m-me!"
"I'm not going to hurt you, little dragon," said Rachel. "I'm going to be a good little girl to raise you, take care of you and most of all, helping you out."

Back to the story...

"Rachel..." I said, trying to contain my tears. "I'm so sorry for leaving you like this..."

"There, there, Gamertron..." said Rachel, patting me on the back. "It's ok..."

Edited by Gamertron7500, 01 August 2016 - 03:53 PM.

#515 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:28 PM

id restart tis forum but im not reading 20 pages of content at 10:30 in the night

gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RPG, Story, Kot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users