1005 replies to this topic

#1001 KiraIsLighTo

KiraIsLighTo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:06 AM

¡¡¡ WANTED FOR THE DIGI BANDITS  !!!
Are you looking for a guild? Then don´t  hesitate to join to THE DIGI BANDITS. 

At this momment we are starting with the guild and we would like to recruit active people to improve it. 

The guild information is the follow:

Level:                    4

Guild Battle Wins:  6

Arena:                   Keys Arena I with the first victory. We are in sixth place, so we will be able to ascend

Total Gems:            1 351 163

We are two leaders very active and in the Guild battles we get at least 250 000 gems!!!!!!!!.

Don't think it more, join us .......!!!!!!!!

5IvPuBe.gif

#1002 MeestaDawg117

MeestaDawg117

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 25 posts
  • LocationThe state of Denial

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:13 PM

DungeonRaiderz Level 15, 2 mil off 16. English. 500k restriction. Mask Arena 1, I think we will win but idk for sure. Everyone is active. Anyone who is inactive for 2 weeks straight will be kicked. 

We are on a loosing streak as of now. We gain about 300k-1mil a battle. We just got unlucky.

Pm me if you want to join. 

I can lower the restriction temporarily if you are under it.  

#1003 Suppa

Suppa

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

Can anyone please join my guild?
Name : Escanor
Required gem ratings : 100000
It's not high leveled, but we can grow together!

Edited by Suppa, 08 November 2017 - 09:00 PM.

#1004 Khassandr

Khassandr

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:18 AM

Hello fellow thieves,

We are an active guild of 25 players (less if we are recruiting like now), when everything is fine.

Our only goal is to be reliable to each other and to be a solid team. We fight to win the season rewards and the Arenas, it as worked fine so far. Only players who actively play their part and on whom we can rely upon will be accepted/remain in the team.
We have only one rule :

- Remaining active is compulsory (giving opinion about others' bases, retrieving gems, etc).

Should a player fail to fulfill this requirement, I would kick her or him out, I do that for each player who has failed (without warning us before) to connect for over a week.

UPDATE : Since the new update, as you can make delta for the team by raiding and selling it, you can remain at zero in your league while scoring for the guild battle. You are expected to do that. We expect you to score at least a couple of 10K (basically, your mine gems and a couple a small gems stolen over a period, not a big deal).

If you know you won't connect (sick leave, holidays, etc.) there is no problem as long as you tell it first.
If you are kick out, you are welcomed to join again.

The main idea is to be helpful to each other ! We use the chat, we test the others' dungeons, we retrieve gems. There is NO obligation of success, only obligation of "trying" (as hard as you can) ;).
You are expected to be as helpful as we are going to be with you. As we will make retriving your gems our priority, the same is expected from you. :)
Furthermore, you are expected to do your best to beat the new bases of the fellow members. A good way to increase skill while being sure their bases are safe enough to go for rituals. In the end, less gems are lost.
We are currently level 18, with over 160 victories, a total Delta of approx. 150 millions and our bonuses are as follows :
+ 3600 per ritual
+ 900 per stolen gem
+ 1350 per retrieved gem
+ 700 per mine gem

Our guild requirement is 2.000.000. We aim at recruiting active members. But remember : when you join, you are part of the team, and fight for it ! :)

Language is English (but I speak French as another player).

You are of course allowed to stop playing for whatever reasons, but should that happen, just remember to tell the guild so we can keep track of it, so we do not assume that you quit the game... 25 of us. Loads of information.

Plus, should you be out of the guild for whatever reasons - I might clumsily kick you out without meaning it, one never knows - please feel free to re-join or post here.
So, we are looking for active players - if possible here to stay for a long time - to play all together.
Feel free to join us : ESPLOSIVI

Khassandr

For the record, we are also active on telegram and facebook, so can ask for easier retrieves when your gems are stolen

#1005 SaMaGamers

SaMaGamers

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:31 AM

game start States Guild (Information updated as of December 6)
- Accepting 50K+ overall value gem.
- You do NOT have to be from the United States.
- I try to have 24/25 members at all times.
- Current Guild Gem Value: 20M+
- 2800 Totem Ritual bonus, 700 Steal bonus and 750 Retrief bonus
- Thread: http://forum.kingoft...-for-new-blood/

#1006 Takipsilim

Takipsilim

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 08:42 AM

Looking for a guild right now, the active members of our current guild have... left leaving me the sole active player there.

If you're looking for additional information, I am a Level 11 with a Gem Value of 143415. I am active especially throughout the weekends. I tried to test dungeons and gave my response and advice to them, being slightly new towards the game. I may be a little... energetic at times, but that's how I really am. In retrieving, I tried my best to help out at all times. I have a solid defense, at least from my perspective.

I don't know if I could stay that longer on my current guild, but I assure you that I will do whatever I can to make the guild succeed!

Message me if you are interested in recruiting me, I'll be happy to join as long as it's active!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guild, Guilds, Stone, Stone league, Recruitment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users