• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zbeara

zbeara

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:14 AM

Unfortunately the real problems are only a problem if you've been playing for a while. This game gets a LOT of beginners who start and quit but those are the people they seem to be catering to. But there are issues like probability unfairness when retrieving a gem as opposed to stealing (it should be completely reversed). And problems with losing creativity.

But my question is, who the heck was requesting the need for a level limit to do higher level rituals?! Literally the only perk to staying low level is that you don't get QUITE as many gems stolen, but who cares? The only thing it's done is lower my enjoyment of the game.

#2 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2381 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:19 AM

The limit was put in as the final nail in campers coffins.

If you want to progress in the game, you have to level up.

The totem limit was suggested by several members here (not myself) and I guess Zepto went with the idea.

Also, no need to make two topics, as this is classed as spam, so I will remove your other one.

#3 fatninja

fatninja

unicorn taint

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:00 PM

I really wish everyone would stop complaining.

Zeptolab added the ability to retrieve your own gems and they also allow your guild mates to retrieve them. This is a huge improvement over the old system where the only way you could have a gem retrieved was through your Facebook friends. Before the current system I never had a gem retrieved, not once. I like the current system, losing gems is part of the game.
Go to the Dark Side, they have gold locks.

#4 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2381 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:18 AM

Totem limits for low level players I agree with.

Retrievals possible from guild and friends I agree with.

Reducing trap functionality I do not agree with :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Problem, creativity, unfair, probability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users