With the increase of "Hack posts" or "Hack Topics" saying that a dungeon was hacked. First if you have a question about a dungeon, then post a thread asking how a dungeon works, and not assuming it is a hack. Second Topics, stating hacking is not allowed, your thread will be locked, and moved. Finally if you think there is a bug or glitch, send an E-Mail to email@example.com, they will help you there. That is all, and enjoy the forums.
- Q: How do I get past the wood league? A: Rank top 3 when the league ends.
- Q: What's the point of guilds? A: Guild wars are in place!
- Q: On the 3 slot totem, there is not gem boost (EX. 100 + 100 + 100 ≠ <300 (+300)) like other totems do. A: The 3 slot totem just combines them to give you more space, this is not a glitch.
- Q: How do I get different outfits? A: After a ritual, there is a spinner that will give you a random ingredient, use that to make outfits.
- Q: How do I post pictures on the forums? A: Go to imgur.com, upload your picture, copy the BBCode, past it into your post.
- Q: Can I buy a shield? A: No, not currently.
- Q: Can I choose my traps? A: No, you are given 3 options of traps, each time you move, you must choose from those sets of traps.
- Q: How do I join a guild? A: There is no guild search currently, but you should be able to find the guild in the Top Guilds section, once you find click join.
- Q: Do I have to be offline to be raided? A: Yes, you do.
- Q: Whats 9 + 10? A: 19.
- Q: Can I buy a platform for my dungeon? A: Nope.
- Q: Why does my trap disappear after a fe deaths? A: You're trap disappears after 7 deaths, and is the one the causes the most damage, this is a part of the game.
- Q: Can I choose my dungeons layout? A: No, you can not currently.
- Q: How long do skulls last? A: Forever.
- Q: How do I get potions? A: By doing rituals with the same colour gems.
- Q: What are all the Traps? A: From the first trap to last; Blades, Red Guard, Cannon, Fruit Fly (official name: Seeking Bird), Eye Cannon, Blue Guard.
- Q: Will shield times be increased? A: Not clear, but possible.
- Q: Why can people still attack, even at 0hp (health points)? A: It is currently how the game works, may change in the future.
- Q: Where can I ask more questions? A: You can ask more by, PM (Private Message) ing me, commenting on this post, or just asking on the forums.
- Q: How can I tell what gem will be stolen? A: You can not tell, it is randomized at the time the thief steals your gem.
- Q: Do the gem rituals take longer, the further into the game? A: Yes, every dungeon the time increases.
- Q: Do I have to re-level my traps up, ever new dungeon? A: No, your traps levels, will carry through all dungeons.
- Q: What are the multipliers for the totems? A: The first totem is 2x, the second is 1.5x, the third is 1.2x, finally, fourth and, beyond is 1x .
Q: How much gold will they steal from my base? A: It is in quarters, (EX 400 in total, 3 stars equal 100, 2 stars equal 50, and 1 star equals 25).)Apparently No longer the case.
- Q: How do I get 2K gems, in 30 minutes? A: There are three ways, raid like crazy, spend orbs, or get gems from mines.
- Q: I'm on Android and my game keeps crashing, what do I do? A: This seems to happen, because of Google accounts, follow these steps.
- Q: What is the max wait time for a ritual? A: 12 hours max.
- Q: How many ad's do I get? A: It depends on where you live, and how many ad's are currently available, you may one time only get 2, or at another time get 34. It varies.
- Q: I dislike the removal of super jumps, and other jumps. Please add them back! A: it is highly unlikely, that they will be added back, considering the majority of players (NOT limited to the forums) are happy with the update.
Go to Manage apps (https://plus.google.com/apps) on Google+.
Hover over "King of Thieves".
Click the Edit button .
Did I not answer you question, want a second opinion? Try this out
- Upgrade your lower gems before your higher gems, so if get robbed, you will not lose a high value gem.
- DO NOT just upgrade 1 gem, because if it gets stolen, then you will drop down your league quite far.
- If you don't get a gem when robbing someone, do not respin for 5 orbs, its not worth it.
- Do not spend orbs on ingredients, it will usually cost less to respin at the end of a ritual.
- Remember when making a defence "Simply beating your own base requires you to get luck... twice... in a row." ~Warriorman222
- Often play the story, it does not remove your shield.
- Only attack people you think you can beat.
- Look at their base, and find a way to complete it before trying.
- If you can, merge the same colour gems together, you get a potion by doing this (Upgrade low gems first still).
- If you are having a really hard time getting gems, even following these tips, try just collecting from your mines (@menta's Tip)
For your first 3 totems (1, and 2 slot totems)always upgrading one gem can increase your gem level sinficently, ONLY if you can keep others from stealing your gem(s). (!DO AT OWN RISK, POSSIBLE GEM LOST!).THIS HAS BEEN PATCHED BY THE DEVELOPERS
How to get 20-30k gold in a hour (Skulling)
Sorry Ezekiel, but ✰puma✰ posted this first but I'll use your name for it .Steps:
- First, Create a really good base (the better, the better ).
- Upgrade your skull gold to at least level 4.
- Make sure you have at least 1 000 gold in your chest for the wood league, 3 000 for stone, 5 000 for bronze, and etc.
- Let them attack .
- After you are attacked, go on and click find match (DO NOT GET GOLD FROM CHEST OR SKULLS).
- It will ask you if you want to get rid of your shield, click yes.
- Repeat Steps 4 - 6 as many times as you want.
Tip: If, you want to access your upgrade section without collecting your skulls, swipe down on the screen, and it will bring up your upgrades.
All the bases in the game (IMPORTANT: according to menta, these are not all the bases)
This is video guide by Ezekiel.SuperJump
!PLEASE NOTE, AS OF V2.1 THESE KNOW LONGER WORK!
This a written guide by Delekates.
That is the end of this list. If you have anymore Questions, Tips, or Guides that should be, or want added PM me, or Comment to this Post. Thanks.
Edited by JackBowe, 16 May 2015 - 11:25 PM.