Photo

The Big List of Questions, Tips, and Guides from, and for the community!

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationCanada (We Canadians Got to stick together Eh?)

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

Would you mind changing the font? It's a bit hard to read

Yea, I was wating for a complaint since it chances fonts on mobile.
Posted Image

#22 Skinny black

Skinny black

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:12 AM

Some one me set up my design

#23 Skinny black

Skinny black

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:13 AM

Some one help me set up my design

#24 Vengei

Vengei

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:51 AM

Edit: Does it really make sense to upgrade the weapons? Does it make sense to upgrade only blades or cannons for example? What is your experience?

In my opinion it's very important to upgrade your traps at least to the point where raiders have their health reduced to a 1-star level within 7 deaths. This is just helps skull farming to be more lucrative as they're stealing less from you. And as we know your base only stays at full trap strength for their first 7 attempts. Best to reduce the available loot before they can just waltz through the remaining traps.

#25 Glock

Glock

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:01 PM

Does anyone know what benefits and/or changes comes with leveling up?

#26 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

Does anyone know what benefits and/or changes comes with leveling up?

Nothing as of yet, just some gold, and orbs. Basicly the same as Clash of Clans.

Posted Image

#27 Glock

Glock

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:14 PM

I was wondering if maybe it pairs you with people of your same level or close to your same level when you "find match" or not. 

#28 K-Dawgz

K-Dawgz

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationI come from the deepest and darkest depths of the world, unknown to many. I come from a place where evil rules and happiness has no meaning. I come from place where people fight for survival making morality and ethics lost. A place where even the sun and the moon are too scared to come out. A place where only a true thief lives, a place where only a true thief lies...

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

I was wondering if maybe it pairs you with people of your same level or close to your same level when you "find match" or not.

That's right, its not based on your league but your level.

4126552.png

#29 EnzoW_

EnzoW_

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationYour dungeon

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:56 AM

Wow, Thanks for the help bro.

6nhFedf.jpg

+160k Gems / Leader of All League / 500k Money :3 / Level 26 / My art is abstract .

#30 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:27 AM

Wow, Thanks for the help bro.

No Problem

Posted Image

#31 Cartman

Cartman

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSouth Park, Colorado

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:15 AM

so here is my question: if someone asks his friends to retrieve the stolen gem, but the said gem isn't being displayed on the thieves totem or been fused already, can he still manage to retrieve it?

#32 HariSeldon

HariSeldon

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

so here is my question: if someone asks his friends to retrieve the stolen gem, but the said gem isn't being displayed on the thieves totem or been fused already, can he still manage to retrieve it?

Hi, in fact you don't really retrive your gem but you win a copy of it.

#33 Mycotic

Mycotic

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

I think you should at least point out, like D coff said, that upgrading the same gem in the beginning is better if you can stay online the entire time or something like that. I stayed online (while reading a book) to upgrade my two best gems a couple times, and the pay outs are huge.

#34 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:16 AM

Big List of Questions, Tips, and Guides from, and for the community!

1. Questions

• Q: How do I get past the wood league? A: Rank top 3 when the league ends.
  • Q: What's the point of guilds? A: Currently, there is no point, but in a future update there will be.
  • Q: On the 3 slot totem, there is not gem boost (EX. 100 + 100 + 100 ≠ <300 (+300)) like other totems do. A: The 3 slot totem just combines them to give you more space, this is not a glitch.
  • Q: How do I get different outfits? A: After a ritual, there is a spinner that will give you a random ingredient, use that to make outfits.
  • Q: How do I post pictures on the forums? A: Go to imgur.com, upload your picture, copy the BBCode, past it into your post.
  • Q: Can I buy a shield? A: No, not currently.
  • Q: Can I choose my traps? A: No, you are given 3 options of traps, each time you move, you must choose from those sets of traps.
  • Q: How do I join a guild? A: There is no guild search currently, but you should be able to find the guild in the Top Guilds section, once you find click join.
  • Q: Do I have to be offline to be raided? A: Yes, you do.
  • Q: Whats 9 + 10? A: 19.
  • Q: Can I buy a platform for my dungeon? A: Nope.
  • ​Q: Why does my trap disappear after a fe deaths? A: You're trap disappears after 7 deaths, and is the one the causes the most damage, this is a part of the game.
  • Q: Can I choose my dungeons layout? A: No, you can not currently.
  • Q: How long do skulls last? A: Forever.
  • Q: How do I get potions? A: By doing rituals with the same colour gems.
  • Q: What are all the Traps? A: From the first trap to last; Blades, Red Guard, Cannon, Fruit Fly (official name: Seeking Bird), Eye Cannon, Blue Guard.
  • Q: Will shield times be increased? A: Not clear, but possible.
  • Q: Why can people still attack, even at 0hp (health points)? A: It is currently how the game works, may change in the future.
  • Q: Where can I ask more questions? A: You can ask more by, PM (Private Message) ing me, commenting on this post, or just asking on the forums.
  • Q: How can I tell what gem will be stolen? A: You can not tell, it is randomized at the time the thief steals your gem.
  • Q: Do the gem rituals take longer, the further into the game? A: Yes, every dungeon the time increases.
  • Q: Do I have to re-level my traps up, ever new dungeon? A: No, your traps levels, will carry through all dungeons.
  • Q: What are the multipliers for the totems? A: The first totem is 2x, the second is 1.5x, the third is 1.2x, finally, fourth and, beyond is 1x .
  • Q: How much gold will they steal from my base? A: It is in quarters, (EX 400 in total, 3 stars equal 100, 2 stars equal 50, and 1 star equals 25).
  • Q: How do I get 2K gems, in 30 minutes? A: There are three ways, raid like crazy, spend orbs, or get gems from mines.

2. Tips

• Upgrade your lower gems before your higher gems, so if get robbed, you will not lose a high value gem.
  • DO NOT just upgrade 1 gem, because if it gets stolen, then you will drop down your league quite far.
  • If you don't get a gem when robbing someone, do not respin for 5 orbs, its not worth it.
  • ​Do not spend orbs on ingredients, it will usually cost less to respin at the end of a ritual.
  • Remember when making a defence "Simply beating your own base requires you to get luck... twice... in a row." ~Warriorman222
  • Often play the story, it does not remove your shield.
  • Only attack people you think you can beat.
  • Look at their base, and find a way to complete it before trying.
  • If you can, merge the same colour gems together, you get a potion by doing this (Upgrade low gems first still).
  • If you are having a really hard time getting gems, even following these tips, try just collecting from your mines (@menta's Tip)
  • For the first 3 totems (1, and 2 slot totems) you can upgrade that same gem, to get high gem levels, ONLY if you can stay online, or keep your gem(s) from being stolen, as losing this gem, can drop you from 10 000 gem (points) to 100 gem (points)  (!USE AT OWN RISK!).

3. Guides

How to get 20-30k gold in a hour (Skulling)
Sorry Ezekiel, but ✰puma✰ posted this first but I'll use your name for it :D .

Steps:

1. First, Create a really good base (the better, the better :D ).
  2. Upgrade your skull gold to at least level 4.
  3. Make sure you have at least 1 000 gold in your chest for the wood league, 3 000 for stone, 5 000 for bronze, and etc.
  4. Let them attack :D .
  5. After you are attacked, go on and click find match (DO NOT GET GOLD FROM CHEST OR SKULLS).
  6. It will ask you if you want to get rid of your shield, click yes.
  7. Repeat Steps 4 - 6 as many times as you want.

Tip: It is recommended not to have a ritual running when doing this.

Tip: If, you want to access your upgrade section without collecting your skulls, swipe down on the screen, and it will bring up your upgrades.

All the bases in the game (IMPORTANT: according to menta, these are not all the bases)

This is video guide by Ezekiel.

SuperJump

This a written guide by Delekates.

That is the end of this list. If you have anymore Questions, Tips, or Guides that should be, or want added PM me, or Comment to this Post. Thanks.

Posted Image

#35 Mycotic

Mycotic

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:59 AM

Thank you! Also, I just got an error message saying I'd reached the maximum amount of gold I could have, which was 500k. I don't know if it's becuase I'm at an early base level or what. If anyone knows about this, it would be nice to hear about.

#36 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:52 AM

Thank you! Also, I just got an error message saying I'd reached the maximum amount of gold I could have, which was 500k. I don't know if it's becuase I'm at an early base level or what. If anyone knows about this, it would be nice to hear about.

The game has max gem limits, to prevent the abuse of the totem multipliers. Just move on to the next totem, and it should fix this.
Posted Image

#37 Mycotic

Mycotic

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:43 AM

It's not the gems, it's gold from skulls

#38 supergunman

supergunman

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:25 PM

Actually, 1-star gives you only 10% of 3-star raid. And 3-star raid steal 30-35% of your gold(roughly).
So if you have 10000
3-star will steal 3000
2-star will steal 1500 and
1-star will steal 300.
:)

#39 Xeno

Xeno

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:38 PM

Ezekiel made a video on superjump, perhaps you can add it?

Visit the wiki to find all the information you wish to know about King of Thieves!

http://wikikingofthieves.com/

#40 Chaotic

Chaotic

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCloser than you think..

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:05 AM

Nice tips! There were quite a few tricks that I didn't know until now. Keep updating :)

umnKVpE.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users