Photo

The Big List of Questions, Tips, and Guides from, and for the community!

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationCanada (We Canadians Got to stick together Eh?)

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

Nice tips! There were quite a few tricks that I didn't know until now. Keep updating :)

No game No Life, I like it :), and thanks.

Posted Image

#42 chris

chris

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

Thanks for these tips!
Can you tell me what the gem limit is for totem 5?
If there a list for every totem's limit?

#43 Nobody

Nobody

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationfrom Nowhere

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:07 AM

I have question regarding the Roulette spin for ingredient after the ritual. Is it per ritual or per totem or is it by chance also? I didn't get a chance to spin for ingredients most of my finished rituals.

OTQ12y4.jpg

Holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea!

* My Fan Arts Gallery

#44 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:32 AM

I have question regarding the Roulette spin for ingredient after the ritual. Is it per ritual or per totem or is it by chance also? I didn't get a chance to spin for ingredients most of my finished rituals.

Its per ritual, but for the first few rituals you will not, and for the next few some ingredients will not be available. 

Posted Image

#45 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:16 AM

Nobody - the reason you don't get a spin is because you're not online when the ritual ends, it's in my FAQ. You do, however, stil get an item - so no need to worry about that.
If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#46 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

Nobody - the reason you don't get a spin is because you're not online when the ritual ends, it's in my FAQ. You do, however, stil get an item - so no need to worry about that.

May I link you FAQ?

Posted Image

#47 JackBowe

JackBowe

The Guru.

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEngland.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:06 PM

Sure thing - Dakota! It's in the Beginners Guide section!
If, in a situation of injustice, you choose neutrality, you're choosing the side of the oppressor.
The problem with most of us these days is we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Posted Image

#48 Nobody

Nobody

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationfrom Nowhere

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

Is that so? Thank you gentlemen, no need to link the FAQ. It's clear to me now. Ü

* EDIT: It seems that the ingredients did not show or did not update right away, that's why I thought I did not get the ingredient.

OTQ12y4.jpg

Holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea!

* My Fan Arts Gallery

#49 Suoh

Suoh

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:38 AM

• Are you able to return to an already has been used base?
  • The last base's totem has an unlimited number of uses? - Solved
"What happens when you break your final totem?!"

Do not fear the losing of any progress due to not being able to go further, you will be placed in a random dungeon which you have previously occupied, it may have the same old layout, or a new one, but all with have 3 mixing slots in them, I believe, you will never run out of totems to mix your gems in!

- FAQ's - answered! | by JackBowe

• So I'm still using the first base (between lvl 6 - 7 of campaign), my account level is 10, my score, 14200, and I'm about level 60 of campaign. Should I go straight for the last base, or should I use every totem from every single base, until the last one?

#50 DakotaK_

DakotaK_

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:40 AM

• Are you able to return to an already has been used base?
  • The last base's totem has an unlimited number of uses?

Question one, No you are not.

Question two, After the totem breaks you will get a random base and totem, and will continue like that.

Posted Image

#51 Suoh

Suoh

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:51 AM

Woooh thanks, that's speed!

#52 stingray429

stingray429

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:21 PM

I have a blue guard that is going in a very wide circle and thereby is going very fast. I cannot upgrade it to be more powerful. I don't want to reconfigure my dungeon just to upgrade it. Has anyone figured out a way to do this?

#53 Menta

Menta

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

Stingray just look where it is going and keep tapping in 1 spot until you tap it, that is the only current way without changing your layout
Wondering how to post images? Click here

#54 Koriyashi

Koriyashi

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:39 AM

Question. I am relatively new to this game and I don't understand something. It seems once or twice a day, I get one of my top gems stolen (in the 5-6000) when people steal from my totem, I almost always lose my highest gem, but when I take gems from raiding,, I always get low gems like 1-500 range. I put low gems in my totem as well, but I always lose my highest gem. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just super unlucky?

#55 Seph57

Seph57

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

Is the trap removal item really random ? My dungeon Is based on one specific trap which makes it impossible to beat almost. And its now the 8th time in a row that always this item is chosen to be disabled..

Its really random ?? Because im loosing my silver gems because of that and makes me insane of'bad luck

#56 Koriyashi

Koriyashi

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:06 AM

Okay, seriously am I doing something wrong? I got a 5000 gem stolen, so I raised 33 dungeons, stole 21 gems, highest one was 810. I set the game down for ten minutes, someone stole my 4900 gem.... What?? Am I just unlucky?

#57 Raeshella

Raeshella

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

My totem wont rebuild in a new dungeon! I've already destroyed my original totem ... so what is the problem?

#58 Blizzard

Blizzard

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

My totem wont rebuild in a new dungeon! I've already destroyed my original totem ... so what is the problem?

You need to complete the single player dungeons in order to move into a new dungeon and receive a new totem.

Posted Image Posted Image

#59 Neulovimych

Neulovimych

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:25 PM

• Q: How much gold will they steal from my base? A: It is in quarters, (EX 400 in total, 3 stars equal 100, 2 stars equal 50, and 1 star equals 25).

That info was deprecated.

#60 Abhi

Abhi

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 4 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

I just want to ask, if I do not collect gems from gem mine will there value increase.???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users