Photo

The Big List of Questions, Tips, and Guides from, and for the community!

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 Bloblo65

Bloblo65

The One and Only King of Thieves

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1786 posts
  • LocationI'm right behind you. Don't bother turning though. I'll be gone before you do...

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

Q1
So I was wondering, what happends when you destroy all the totums (A.K, do all the rituals possible in the game/make the last totum run out of tooth)? Will you than not be able to do rituals anymore or does the singleplayer map reset or something? I'm far from reaching it, just wondering.

Q2
Also just a random thought of mine, how many leagues are there? I don't mean levels of leagues but for example, how many wood leagues there are. Because to fill an entire stone leagues you need like 8 wood leagues. And you need 8 stone leagues to fill an bronze leagues. If you want to fill the entire roster till kings league, you are gonna need a lot of players. 

Thanks in advance, Roosty :)

Q1 After the last totem, you move to random layouts in different locations
Q2 A lot. The thing is, there are sooo many players that it is not a problem. Also, a lot of the players in each league are from the previous league. You don't necessarily need 8 silver leagues for one gold league, 22/25 of the players are already there anyways
Posted Image
There is no pleasure more complex than that of thought and we surrendered ourselves to it.

#82 ZRoosty

ZRoosty

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRotterdam, Holland

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:54 AM

#83 AlnelExtreme

AlnelExtreme

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:53 PM

Umm, can you please update the part about the shield, since it is not removed anymore when attacking other dungeons.

Would you mind changing the font? It's a bit hard to read

I second the motion. It's finely formal to read.... but not for the average people.

Steal or get stolen...

#84 Prexx

Prexx

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:22 PM

Q1 After the last totem, you move to random layouts in different locations
Q2 A lot. The thing is, there are sooo many players that it is not a problem. Also, a lot of the players in each league are from the previous league. You don't necessarily need 8 silver leagues for one gold league, 22/25 of the players are already there anyways

In addition to this one more question:

There are only 15 bases to move in. Is there any chance to move into a base that is different to the 15 i see in singleplayer? There are some bases i like but i dont see in my available bases.

#85 Blizzard

Blizzard

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:25 PM

In addition to this one more question:

There are only 15 bases to move in. Is there any chance to move into a base that is different to the 15 i see in singleplayer? There are some bases i like but i dont see in my available bases.

Sadly there is currently no way to do this.

Sorry!  You must move into all 15 bases in a row then you will randomly be selected a base after those 15 are completed.

Posted Image Posted Image

#86 Prexx

Prexx

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

then you will randomly be selected a base

In a base i already moved in or is there a chance to get one of the remaining bases i didnt move in yet? (that was the actual question, sorry :))

#87 Blizzard

Blizzard

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

In a base i already moved in or is there a chance to get one of the remaining bases i didnt move in yet? (that was the actual question, sorry :))

Sorry if I misunderstood.

There is a chance to get any base currently in the game; meaning, one you have not moved into yet.

It is randomly selected, not from the 15 you've already had, but from ALL bases found in the game.

Posted Image Posted Image

#88 Prexx

Prexx

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

Perfect, thanks a lot!:)

#89 Legendary89

Legendary89

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

What happens when you are upgrading your gems in the ritual and it is the last one before it breaks, and when done you do not have space for it does it get sold or does it take the space of the lowest one you have and that one gets sold or does it move to the next stone??

#90 Legendary89

Legendary89

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:46 PM

Anyone?

#91 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2366 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

The lowest value gem will be autosold, it won't carry over to your next totem

#92 Meoww

Meoww

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

Wow, that's a frickin big list of questions.. Very neat topic and you actually know so many things about King of Thieves! :)

#93 Meoww

Meoww

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

Q1: Hi, I was just wanted to reply with a question, (I'm kind of a noob, sorry) How many levels are there? I know this is a stupid question but I just can't count the levels.. There are so many

#94 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 637 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

Q1: Hi, I was just wanted to reply with a question, (I'm kind of a noob, sorry) How many levels are there? I know this is a stupid question but I just can't count the levels.. There are so many

Hi, there are 112 single player levels at the moment.

By the way this topic is pretty old, in the future please avoid resurrecting topics which have been inactive for months. Just open a new one if you have any question ;)

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users