3 replies to this topic

#1 LegendKing

LegendKing

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:43 AM

- The following translation by Google -
I did not for a long time due to the network to play this game, and later by some method to solve network problems. I'm glad the game after logging records are still before the play, but my Facebook account record and disconnected (my Facebook account before with my game records bound), not only that, my own creation team actually kicked me, and then I will play again with my Facebook account connected to the discovery of my established team or not belong to me, how to solve this problem?

#2 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:48 AM

Oh lol that sucks. Try to join and be active, steal many gems. If the guilds current leader goes inactive for around 5 days, and you have the highest delta iüwhen this happens, you will eventually get it back.

I think you can say goodbye to bieng the leader

#3 LegendKing

LegendKing

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:58 AM

Oh lol that sucks. Try to join and be active, steal many gems. If the guilds current leader goes inactive for around 5 days, and you have the highest delta iüwhen this happens, you will eventually get it back.

; (
Really sad, but still thank you

#4 Fezzik

Fezzik

Giant

• Elder Watcher
  • 1052 posts
  • Locationbehind the boulder... waiting for the man in black

Posted 01 November 2015 - 09:05 AM

This is not entirely accurate.  If the guild leader is inactive for two weeks, the next active player with the highest gem score is automatically promoted to leader.  It has nothing to do with delta.

This happens to prevent guilds from being left without a leader.  If you know the new leader maybe you can rejoin the guild and ask him to give you the leadership back.  Other than that you don't have many options.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team, kick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users