• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dwsaun

Dwsaun

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:58 PM

Has anyone else noticed that in some dungeons when a seekerbird goes behind a blue or red guy, after the blue or red guy disappears because he has killed you too many times, the seekerbird jumps forward quickly when crossing the other traps shadow? I am wondering if this a bug everyone is seeing, is it something you can do to cheat, or is my app just buggy.

#2 Dwsaun

Dwsaun

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:00 PM

Also, after looking at the dungeon solution with all traps present, it appears that the seekerbird still jumps even when the other trap is there but you can't see it as easily because the bird is behind the other trap. If you look carefully though, and play it a few times, you can tell by the wings.

#3 Lelu

Lelu

Leader of guild Finland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts
  • LocationAt your chest

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:19 PM

No, the seekerbird will obviously behave like the disabled traps weren't disabled, otherwise you could do unbeatable dungeon when upgrading a trap for example.

Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem

Quoniqmcum probates fuerit accipient coronam rex regum

#4 Retrac910

Retrac910

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationIn a corner hoping my gem doesn't get stolen.

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:51 PM

The speaker bird is pushed/pulled by other traps when it comes into contact with them, even when they are disabled. If this was not the case, disabling a trap could make the dungeon impossible.

#5 Dwsaun

Dwsaun

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 11:49 PM

Ahhh so it is supposed to do that. That's good to know. Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trap, Cheat, Seekerbird, Problem, Trouble, Skip, Speeds, Help, Traps, Why

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users