• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hitman41k

Hitman41k

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:50 PM

How about make new costume, or a throne (as 2.7 come out) 
with one of these  abilities : 
1. u have chance(%) to not lost lockpicks when u open lock

2. u have chance(%) to use one of your bonuses free

#2 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:32 PM

What do you mean "use one of your bonuses free"? The bonus of throne is already free. Or do you mean potions? Because that wouldn't work.

giphy.gif

#3 SuperGula

SuperGula

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:35 PM

Not lose a key sounds great i think

#4 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2143 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:38 PM

ill assune that by the second one you mean potions

Overall its a good idea. Keep in mind the outfit would have to be balanced compared to others.

New outfits would be good if they had unique powers, less usefull for stealing big gems but better for example challenges

Lets assume the new outfit has a max hp of ~150. From the powers you suggested it would be a costume for getting flawless/3 star raids. At the cost of losing its gem steal/ gold bonus stats.

I find those two stats go together with that purpose, a free dt will help you fawless those clone bases.

I can suggest a similar outfit for objectives of steal x color gems

% gem steal chance
% best color of challenge gem pick
~150 max hp

Similar WEAKER than WS, but better at certain objective thrones could be a good way to renew the game.

#5 Hitman41k

Hitman41k

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:36 AM

Nice to see that my idea is in game now)

#6 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:18 AM

Nice to see that my idea is in game now)

...but it's not. You know, there's a small difference between whole new tree of upgrades and new throne.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#7 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2143 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:26 AM

...but it's not. You know, there's a small difference between whole new tree of upgrades and new throne.

Since we are discussing the implementation of an old idea, i will join in on the chat.

I believe this counts as a success at passing on his idea. We cant be sure if someone else suggested it, ie someone inside the dev team came up with exactly the same idea, or they got it from here, but its in the game now.

Similar case goes to outfit testing. Everyone wanted a demo video, or a small dojo to test it. Instead, you can test it in your current base. Actually quite cool.

The idea is obviously the same as the implementation in its roots. It was adjusted, tweaked as they saw fit, and then made part of the game. I wouldnt expect any (with some exceptions) ideas of the community wishlist to be implemented as is.

#8 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:37 AM

I believe this counts as a success at passing on his idea. We cant be sure if someone else suggested it, ie someone inside the dev team came up with exactly the same idea, or they got it from here, but its in the game now.

Similar case goes to outfit testing. Everyone wanted a demo video, or a small dojo to test it. Instead, you can test it in your current base. Actually quite cool.

The idea is obviously the same as the implementation in its roots. It was adjusted, tweaked as they saw fit, and then made part of the game. I wouldnt expect any (with some exceptions) ideas of the community wishlist to be implemented as is.

Yeah, that outfit testing was a surprising success. It's a pity that they haven't removed "tap to break in text", because it seems like they actually see these ideas. Oh well.

I just thought that in Dec., when game was like 9 months old, there probably already was an similiar idea, and Zepto wouldn't add something that just scored 3 comments on forums, despite that much more famous and repeated ideas were forgotten.

I don't mean to point out at all cost that Hitmen41k isn't the creator of this idea, I'm just telling facts.

Edited by MrKukurykpl, 19 June 2016 - 08:40 AM.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new throne, new costume, idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users