#22 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:25 AM

Your owb odea is good too :D http://forum.kingoft...na/#entry120672

Thanks, i put half a row out there to mention it. :)

Some of my Images in older posts may be broken. If you see any broken images, please PM me to help find them and fix it. Thank you!

CN51gVj.gif

Zeptolab Support -- Community Wishlist -- Comprehensive KOT guide (Aluce) -- The (Pixel) Perfect Guide

How to post images -- A Freebies' guide to King of Thieves -- A Freebies' guide to winning KOK

#23 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:25 AM

Also, maybe traps/skins should be questionable because Zepto might want to focus on everything else then decide to add skins
Also I like the "last online" thing for guild management in this thread ---->http://forum.kingoft...ild-management/

Edited by NotANewb, 01 January 2016 - 09:30 AM.

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#24 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:46 AM

Trap skins moved to questionable, as you are the second person to mention it. Even though almost everyone is for them, and would definately add to the game, they are hard to implement.

Guild enhancement added to the list.

Thanks for the digging its helping out a lot :)

Some of my Images in older posts may be broken. If you see any broken images, please PM me to help find them and fix it. Thank you!

CN51gVj.gif

Zeptolab Support -- Community Wishlist -- Comprehensive KOT guide (Aluce) -- The (Pixel) Perfect Guide

How to post images -- A Freebies' guide to King of Thieves -- A Freebies' guide to winning KOK

#25 NotANewb

NotANewb

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:48 AM

No problem
(Another dig up)
This topic didn't really get any up roar or down roar but maybe it can go in questionable, it is ur choice. ---->http://forum.kingoft...-in-my-opinion/
This is fresh thread but maybe New Misions---->http://forum.kingoft...9-new-missions/

Edited by NotANewb, 01 January 2016 - 10:05 AM.

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#26 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:08 AM

No problem
(Another dig up)
This topic didn't really get any up roar or down roar but maybe it can go in questionable, it is ur choice. ---->http://forum.kingoft...-in-my-opinion/

I think its best to leave it here in the comments and tag it very questionable. The main reason is that i think the implementation of the style o thief machine was kinda the contra option to this idea.

However it is totally possible that one day they chose to add a custom slot where we can make our own thief similarly to the way you suggested.

CN51gVj.gif

#27 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

Next key regeneration timer made permament added to agreeable

I cant even remember where it was posted but if i remember correctly everyone was for it. Feel free to correct me if im wrong

CN51gVj.gif

#28 NotANewb

NotANewb

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:22 PM

How can we forget the Mining Mini-Game? ---->http://forum.kingoft...i-game-for-kot/, but the idea still needs some tweaking

Review:
AGREEABLE
-edit mode coordinates-YESS!!!
-potions in test mode (or edit mode)-YESS!!
-tile editing (gold mine, throne, castle button locations)YESS!
-dungeon decorations (trees, door deco, banners, arrows etc)-Maybe, But Zeppo might want to focus on other things
-tier 4 trap image (either around 22+, or for future lvl 30+ traps)-YESS!!
-totemius rewards-DEFINETLY!!
-"do you want to start the ritual" on/off toggle button. Default: on-YESS!!
-"do you want to collect your skulls" on/off toggle button. Default: off-NEEDED, even though skulking isn't supported by Zepto, but it can get out of hand if some1 saves his skulls for a few weeks while he upgrades skull bonus to get more per skull
-"tap to break in" text fade away-YESS!!
-any kind of statistics-Maybe, not that important
-lock organisation (you pick which lock is the real one, etc.)-What do you mean?
-key regeneration timer made permanent-NEEDED!!

QUESTIONABLE
-trap skins/outfits-Maybe, not really important at the moment
-door spawn direction changeable, or flipped bases-I WANT THIS
-gem retrieval gold bounty-I do not think Zepto will ever implement
-new castle upgrades (gem mine upgrades, max gold capacity upgrades, key/lock buffing/nerfing, etc.)-1/2
-new maps and traps-7/10, with all the other updates, this can go into 2.9 or 3.0
-cancel trap upgrade (0% refund to avoid gold stacking, 100% refund in the first minute)YUSS!!
-more lock mechanics-Plz explain more
-some way to boost retrieve chance (pot/castle/throne/lvl/etc.)-YESS!!
-thief races, arena on a global dungeon (either a new game mode, or new ideas for weekly challenges)-9/10
-enhanced guild management (last online timer, gold investment possibilities for upgrades,...)-YESS!! Needed to help manage guild and see who has been last online

Edited by NotANewb, 02 January 2016 - 08:46 AM.

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#29 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:02 PM

How can we forget the Mining Mini-Game? ---->http://forum.kingoft...i-game-for-kot/, but the idea still needs some tweaking

Review:
AGREEABLE
-edit mode coordinates-YESS!!!
-potions in test mode (or edit mode)-YESS!!
-tile editing (gold mine, throne, castle button locations)YESS!
-dungeon decorations (trees, door deco, banners, arrows etc)-Maybe, But Zeppo might want to focus on other things
-tier 4 trap image (either around 22+, or for future lvl 30+ traps)-YESS!!
-totemius rewards-DEFINETLY!!
-"do you want to start the ritual" on/off toggle button. Default: on-YESS!!
-"do you want to collect your skulls" on/off toggle button. Default: off-NEEDED, even though skulking isn't supported by Zepto, but it can get out of hand if some1 saves his skulls for a few weeks while he upgrades skull bonus to get more per skull
-"tap to break in" text fade away-YESS!!
-any kind of statistics-Maybe, not that important
-lock organisation (you pick which lock is the real one, etc.)-What do you mean?
-key regeneration timer made permanent-NEEDED!!

QUESTIONABLE
-trap skins/outfits-Maybe, not really important at the moment
-door spawn direction changeable, or flipped bases-I WANT THIS
-gem retrieval gold bounty-I do not think Zepto will ever implement
-new castle upgrades (gem mine upgrades, max gold capacity upgrades, key/lock buffing/nerfing, etc.)-1/2
-new maps and traps-7/10, with all the other updates, this can go into 2.9 or 3.0
-cancel trap upgrade (0% refund to avoid gold stacking, 100% refund in the first minute)YUSS!!
-more lock mechanics-Plz explain more
-some way to boost retrieve chance (pot/castle/throne/lvl/etc.)-YESS!!
-thief races, arena on a global dungeon (either a new game mode, or new ideas for weekly challenges)-9/10
-enhanced guild management (last online timer, gold investment possibilities for upgrades,...)-YESS!! Needed to help manage guild and see who has been last online

u forgot to add more lock picks in questionable

56jGizp.png

#30 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:23 PM

u forgot to add more lock picks in questionable

Its in the castle upgrades in questionable as key/lock buffing/nerfing.

CN51gVj.gif

#31 NotANewb

NotANewb

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:28 AM

As said by Coa "They should make window with a list of traps that you can upgrade without clicking on them." in this thread --->http://forum.kingoft...o-click-on-saw/

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#32 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:03 AM

"Be able to tap overlapping traps, including traps under gravity switch."

Added to questionable. Not a feature everyone said they really need, but would definately add a positive value to the game

Edited by Oliver666666, 03 January 2016 - 09:04 AM.

CN51gVj.gif

#33 Buguinho

Buguinho

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:01 PM

They should get us to vote on this stuff in the help and feedback section of the game. It would at least be funny thanks to their comments ("No! I'm a bad player and I want that stuff back to how it was!")

e0j1xtN.png

Keep calm and
Design new dungeons...

#34 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

They should get us to vote on this stuff in the help and feedback section of the game. It would at least be funny thanks to their comments ("No! I'm a bad player and I want that stuff back to how it was!")

Once i remember there was a poll on what we want. I dont remember if it was on forums or ingame, but they asked what we wanted to see the most.

CN51gVj.gif

#35 Buguinho

Buguinho

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

Yeah, they did ask a few things.
But I'm suggesting we have it as a feature and for it to be updated regularly with the top suggestions, kinda like what Microsoft is doing with Windows 10 feedback. The game is the only place everybody accesses, after all. Maybe zepto should make an official thread we can keep up with so we know their to-do list.

e0j1xtN.png

Keep calm and
Design new dungeons...

#36 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2091 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:19 AM

I always filled out the Ingame poll on new features, most of that stuff got implemented. I wish we could have some way of knowing whether or not ZeptoLab has looked at this...
I agree with Newb, the mining mini game should replace, or at least go along with the gold mine.

Level 192, Gem Score: 21,600,000, proud member of Brown Bear
giphy.gif

#37 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:32 PM

I always filled out the Ingame poll on new features, most of that stuff got implemented. I wish we could have some way of knowing whether or not ZeptoLab has looked at this...
I agree with Newb, the mining mini game should replace, or at least go along with the gold mine.

It will only get implemented if you can spend orbs on it. Otherwise why would zepto want you to play for free?

CN51gVj.gif

#38 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2904 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:34 PM

It will only get implemented if you can spend orbs on it. Otherwise why would zepto want you to play for free?

Maybe to keep you hooked up and spending orbs in what people spend them already.

#39 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2121 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:09 PM

Maybe to keep you hooked up and spending orbs in what people spend them already.

Anything in the category of the offline chrome trex is okay with me, i have low needs lol

Edited by Oliver666666, 04 January 2016 - 05:10 PM.

CN51gVj.gif

#40 Ticon

Ticon

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

I would like to see this.. i think its has been mentioned before:

See every guild member that tried retrieving on the list.

Edit:

Here
http://forum.kingoft...+retrieve +list

Edited by Ticon, 07 January 2016 - 03:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users