Gian

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:19 AM

I'm raising my hopes for this one.

Luck and skill equals to fortunium, which is an element that makes you very awesome in games IF IT EXISTED...

~Gian

#22 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:23 AM

okay may the best story win 

56jGizp.png

#23 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

no the rules are to put one entry in one post you can put more entries in one post but it will count as one and i made only two  entry in two different posts so i didn't break any rules

No? All of Gian's entries count as 3 seperate, he could put all 3 entires in 1 post or 1 entry/post,
He just cannot put all three gems in 1 story.
Btw, nice stories Gian!

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#24 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:43 AM

I thought my story was a sure win, but your guys stories are so much better :(

thanks and yes notanewb i may have said that wrong btw I know he's new but he makes great storyes,no one says something about my stories maube just sothe well whatever anyways lol

Edited by playerxsd, 24 January 2016 - 11:14 AM.

56jGizp.png

#25 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 11:58 AM

3nd entry will edit it and make it full soon
: And an epic fight began a fight beetween an ice rogue and an fire warrior.They were both awesome looking.the fire warrior attacked with his swird but it was blocked by the the ice rogue shooted icicles at the fire warrior but the fire warrior dodged them and counterattacked the ice rogue from the back the ice rogue parryed after that he attacked and he swinged his sword to cut his neck but the fire warrior dodged it.The fire warrior was killed by the ice rogue the ice rogue used an throwing dagger and he throwed it at his troat.After a long walk the ice rogue found an unique tree,the tree was covered in snow he stayed and looked at the christmas tree and even after 3 days the christmas tree remained the same the snow from the ground melted but the snow from the tree didn't melt.The gods saw that and they tryed to cut off the tree with an lighting and the tree made an sphere around it and the sphere frozen inside because the snow didn't melt the gods made it snow in the snow glove for the tree to be more unique.An thief stolen the gem in the night and because it was an snow globe he used it for Christmas and after the ritual the totem tooth didn't break.The gods were amazed that they could make infinite rituals with the snow globe and they decided to make weekly challenges for it and to start the weekly challenges on christmas because the snow globe was an true christmas globe.The ice rogue stood so much looking at the tree that he got stuck on the ground and an crystal formed around tge rogue.Zepto decided that the snow globe can be stolen but never retrieved and that the snow globe can disguise in any gem and still today the unique gem hastery mystery disguise mechanic,no player could figure it out easily.

Edited by playerxsd, 24 January 2016 - 06:51 PM.

56jGizp.png

#26 Symedia

Symedia

Eye of the Darkside

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1440 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

Please try to on topic as much as possible :) This is contest post not a chat room. 

Join King of Thieves FB group 10.000+ members
Telegram chat: https://telegram.me/KOTAAF

Telegram Channel: https://telegram.me/kotaafchan
>> how to post picture on forum <<
For Support: https://zepto.helpsh...ing-of-thieves/

Posted Image

Beware ...

Spoiler

#27 Segaco

Segaco

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:13 AM

When's the deadline?

I might do something about this

Nevermind

I will edit this and put the story here. probably probably probably probably not, let's hope I do

Edited by Segaco, 25 January 2016 - 08:15 AM.

#28 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:15 AM

the deadline is on 15th february feel free to post only one entry in one post

56jGizp.png

#29 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:58 AM

The story behind the bell gem (aka submission #2)

It echoed. And it echoed. Slowly, the sound faded, with faint echoes occasionally bouncing back between the mountains. At the bottom of the hill there lied a small village. It was once a place full of life. Now, only ruins remained. The buildings were scorched and in ruins, everything was black, and it was so quiet that there wasnt even a sound to be heard, apart from the light breeze that passes the mountains.

Long ago this place was known to all the neighbouring areas. They were the ones who mined the richest gem mines, crafted the largest totems, forged the strongest traps and raided the barbarians with the most success. It was a time of balance. There was no peace because of the constant clash with the barbarians. There was no war, because casualties were not fatal.

One fate turning day however, everything changed. It was during the middle of the day. The totems were busy, the traps were live, but there were no barbarians to be seen. The villagers kept busy enjoying the day, but they did not know what was coming. The side of the hill was suddenly swarmed with barbarians, outnumbering the traps in such a small area, like ants walking around stones. However, they were not going for the riches. The watchmen were assasinated in moments, and they kept going. There was no warning from the guards. By the time the villagers heard the first scream, it was too late, and soon the last scream faded.

It was a complete and utter disaster, a happening that had ended the old days, and spilled the blood of innocent lives. But not just the innocent, the guilty had perished. There was not a single heart beating in the valley. The flames were sky high, and burning as if whole forests were powering its rage. Not an inch of the valley was safe from the godly flames, and not one barbarian survived their wrath.

A deep sound rang through the mountains. It was so loud, that all the neighbouring villages could hear it clearly. The bell from the watchtower was ringing, full of sorrow, rage, and carrying a warning. It rang, filled with power, and it shined in the flames that surrounded it. From that day on, the bell would ring, and its sound would fill the mountains every day at the same time.

Edited by Oliver666666, 25 January 2016 - 10:00 AM.

#30 Akhil

Akhil

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:00 PM

THE STORY BEHIND THE UNIQUE GEM - "The Feather Gem"

Years ago there lived a great story writer in the world of thieves. He was a well know person as he had given up stealing gems and started writing stories.

One day he decided to write a story on the God Totemius. The Story Writer sat,he took his Quill(feather pen) and ink and started writing his story.The story writer finished writing the story in a month. Totemius heard about it so he went the world of Thieves to honour him. Totemius told the storywriter that he will fulfill his 1 wish. The story writer replied that he wanted to go to heaven with totemius. So Totemius returned to heaven with the story writer. The story writer was fascinated to see heaven and the Gods, the totems and orbs being created and the rituals going on. Suddenly an idea came into the mind of story writer and he became curious to know that what will happen if any random object is inserted into the totem instead of a gem. "Will it merge with other gems" , he asked to himself. So he took out gem from a totem and put the feather which he used to write in the totem. Due to this act, Totemius bacame very angry and he sent him back to The World of Thieves. The Gods didn't tried to took out the feather from the totem as it could destroy the totem or can have other fatal effects. All were afraid and also curious to know the result of the ritual. After 12 hours the ritual finished and the Gods found a feather gem in it. Then they put that gem into the totem with another gems and found the ritual was successful, also they got 15 orbs after the ritual. Orbeseus was very happy seeing it and adviced to use random objects in rituals with other gems but the other Gods refused to do so as they thought it was their luck that the ritual was successful, it could also have hazardous results. So they decided to do rituals with only feather to obtain more feather gems and never try any other object. The Gods found that the feather gem was very powerful and there were only a few thieves who could handle these gems so they started giving these gems only to some deserving people through challenges.

Totemius then went to The World Of Thieves to to tell the story writer about feather gem. The Story writer became very happy after hearing what happened and he decided to write a story on about how the gem was formed.

By- Akhil

ID: Akhil#40510

Edited by Akhil, 01 February 2016 - 10:57 AM.

#31 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:57 PM

Episode 1: It was a plumber's fault!
Cast: Mario, the God's and me.
Setting: Empire Eterity, 1984

I was in my room on a rainy day, reading my newspaper, San Andreas Weekly. I was skimming through all the boring news that is put on, like I do every week. I usually get the papers to do stuff like the crosswords and if there are any competitions being hosted. I was searching through when I found something stating the discovery of an unusual feather, and I was like "What?"
The newspaper says 'the discoverer wears blue overalls, a red cap and has a round nose.' I had no idea who this person was. Suddenly an overexcited thief came in and saw the picture and shouted "IT'S MARIO!"
"Where is he?" I asked. The thief replied "in the MISHLO mountains, where he found the feather. He is searching for more." "Then I order that every thief goes and takes it at once, and take it to cloud top ruins, where Orbseus will be, and he'll decide what to do with it."

So every thief went out to steel the feather. It was a success. Mario had not even noticed it was gone. He was only young though.

At cloud top ruins, Orbseus was pleased with the success of the theft. He looked at the feather and said "hmm, this feather, it came off a red guard. It has some sort of power, but I don't know what." He went into Zub Zero Zpace. He asked the other God's there, Invinius and Totemic, and they agreed that it has a mysterious power. They were figuring out what the power was.

It took them 29 years to finally figure out how, when it fell into a strange hollow glass ball from Totemius's pocket , which was created by the Gods by accident, along with a few other. Totemic was searching for the feather when Invinius claimed that one of the balls were hot. They stared at it to find that the feather was on fire, yet not burning, and floating there. It was put into a totem with 2 other gems and a bigger one was created, along with 15 orbs. I was impressed and I decided to call it a unique gem. But it was not over.

When the story of a new gem being created was on the news, Mario had recognised it, and he was furious.

"FEEL MY WRATH, KING OF ETERITY"

THE END

So that was the first episode. In the next episode, we find out how the bell gem was created.
So what will Mario do?
Also, how will one of the watchers be involved?

Find out all this and more in episode 2.

Note - most spelling mistakes are actually proper names, don't take me for an idiot.

Edited by King of Eterity, 06 February 2016 - 04:33 PM.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#32 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:13 PM

Episode 2: Cat Chaos
Starring: Mario, Luigi, Toad, Princess Peach, Totemuis, King of Eterity and Fezzik.
Setting: Sprixie Kingdom 2013
Shortly after Mario and Co had finally defeated Bowser, Mario did not want to return home. He recently noticed that his feather was stolen and converted into a gem by my thieves and he was so infuriated that he was desperate to destroy me and have my Empire. He could not cope with the thought of something being rightfully his to be stolen and altered in such a way. Mario and Co were on their wayoout of the kingdom when they collided with a strange figure. They were in their cat suits and now this strange figure was juggling 4 cat bells and ssniggered. It was Totemuis and he was happy. He knew Mario was going to be angry and wanted him to. I wanted to expand my empire and the Mushroom Kingdom was next in line of attack. All that was needed was a distracted Mario and a possessed Bowser, and I have the Mario. If I can possess the hot turtle, then he can keep Mario's home defended and I will finally have the direct link to Earth, and I can finally attack that.

So after Totemuis got the bells he ran faster than Toad could. They had no choice but to continue. Totemuis has already disappeared but soon came back and trampled over the Mario group.

This only infuriated Mario and his friends even more and they chased after him. They returned to find Totemuis had rebuilt the destroyed tower Bowser with a godly spell and climbed it. They climbed but after 10 minutes, it collapsed, taking, Mario, Luigi, Toad and Princess Peach down with it. They lost their cat suits again. They felt depressed and reluctantly gave up, knowing nothing could be done. Mario was steaming loads now. He knew that Totemuis stole his feather and now he can't chase him. They decided to return home.

Mean while in Zub Zero Zpace, Totemuis presented the cat bells and wondered what would happen if he made them into unique gems. He was figuring out how it happened to the feather. It was 2 years of frustration when dropped the bell and gem, giving up. However, he did some moves that he did that during the fusion of the empty gem and the feather and the same results occur. The other 7 bells were fused and presented to Mario. I was part of the plan.

It was Christmas Eve and During this time Fezzik left his guild 'Yes I Stole It'. to visit MISHLO. However these strange events meant a phantom version of him was left. There was only 24 including the phantom and Fezzik is to return...

And that is the end of episode 2. In the next and final episode, we find out how the Snow Globe was created.
And what happens when Fezzik returns to Yes I Stole It with his phantom self?

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#33 Gian

Gian

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:00 AM

Weird ideas, but cool.

Luck and skill equals to fortunium, which is an element that makes you very awesome in games IF IT EXISTED...

~Gian

#34 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:00 AM

Feather gem:
One day, in a world not so far away, lived a magical bird. The bird was friendly, and it really loved everyone, but he was an ugly bird, and no one liked him. After about 4 weeks, he leaves his home planet and flies to the dimension teleporter, which will put you in any world, but it will be at random. He magically pops up in the world of king of thieves, and he realizes that since he is a bird, it would be a good idea to compete for king of kings. He slowly climbed the ranks and he wins a unique gem that few have heard about, the dodo gem. The gem had the ability of, when put in a ritual, it gave you a pretty feather. Pretty, but useless. He managed to amass about 330,000 feathers because he kept using 1 sized gems. The ratsin, who at the time, was the actual king of thieves, started noticing all these feathers he was getting, and started to get jealous. He sent jace and sleema to kidnap the bird, and he was put in the dungeon. He also transformed the bird into an ugly creature that was so ugly, he had to wear a hood to cover his face. After being let out by a friendly thief named Michael, he decided to exploit the fact that he knew king of thieves and decided to help all thieves eventually overthrow ratsin. So after stealing his kingdom back from ratsin, ( it wasn't too hard because ratsin had bought best defense and didn't edit his dungeon) he used all his gems to encase gems with the feathers inside. He used a special ritual to give the feathers a special bonus, free orbs. He had some feathers left over, so he decided to make a costume for himself. The person who did all this was geffi. Geffi also wanted to help Micheal, so he gave him some tips for playing king of thieves. Geffi, not wanting to take anything from micheal, now will help you get to be a thief like micheal, and he will not stop trying to overthrow ratsin.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#35 Michael

Michael

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationThe Syndicate

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:27 PM

Feather gem:
One day, in a world not so far away, lived a magical bird. The bird was friendly, and it really loved everyone, but he was an ugly bird, and no one liked him. After about 4 weeks, he leaves his home planet and flies to the dimension teleporter, which will put you in any world, but it will be at random. He magically pops up in the world of king of thieves, and he realizes that since he is a bird, it would be a good idea to compete for king of kings. He slowly climbed the ranks and he wins a unique gem that few have heard about, the dodo gem. The gem had the ability of, when put in a ritual, it gave you a pretty feather. Pretty, but useless. He managed to amass about 330,000 feathers because he kept using 1 sized gems. The ratsin, who at the time, was the actual king of thieves, started noticing all these feathers he was getting, and started to get jealous. He sent jace and sleema to kidnap the bird, and he was put in the dungeon. He also transformed the bird into an ugly creature that was so ugly, he had to wear a hood to cover his face. After being let out by a friendly thief named Michael, he decided to exploit the fact that he knew king of thieves and decided to help all thieves eventually overthrow ratsin. So after stealing his kingdom back from ratsin, ( it wasn't too hard because ratsin had bought best defense and didn't edit his dungeon) he used all his gems to encase gems with the feathers inside. He used a special ritual to give the feathers a special bonus, free orbs. He had some feathers left over, so he decided to make a costume for himself. The person who did all this was geffi. Geffi also wanted to help Micheal, so he gave him some tips for playing king of thieves. Geffi, not wanting to take anything from micheal, now will help you get to be a thief like micheal, and he will not stop trying to overthrow ratsin.

Not sure if I am the friendly thief you speak of, but nice story.  :)

#36 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:44 AM

Not sure if I am the friendly thief you speak of, but nice story.  :)

it was supposed to be
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#37 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:58 PM

Legend of the tree gem

A long time ago, nobody knows where, there once lived a little boy. He loved his parents and his parents loved him very much, things were almost too perfect in that family.

One winter, when the boy had matured enough, he was taken into the mountains. The time had come for him to become a man. It was cold, and he was left there alone. He was given a small bag of potions and a few gold coins to start him off, so he started his journey.

Soon he reached a small village, where he knew he could steal enough resources to move on. He was trembling, and wanted to get over it as soon as he could. While sneaking up to a house, he couldnt help but notice how poor the people were. Still, he tried to focus on the loot he could grab there that night, as he needed to strike and move on.

The people woke up in the morning, noticing their belongings were missing, so they all ran out to the middle of the village. There, a huge christmas tree had emerged out of nothing, and all their values were safe under it. Their gems however looked clear as tears now. And when they looked closer, they saw the giant trees reflection in them.

The boy had never reached home. In fact, the boy never left the village. He failed the test utterly, as he could not steal from the poor. He was a bad thief, and he became a reminder, that even thieves have kindness deep down in their heart. He had given his heart for christmas, and his spirit had become eternal.

Edited by Oliver666666, 02 February 2016 - 11:01 PM.

#38 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:33 PM

Final Episode: Apocalypse
Starring:??????????????????????
In: San Andreas

It was Christmas Eve in the city of San Andreas. At the casino, all the thieves were gambling away their orbs. Then there was an announcement. Greva Darn had something covered all December and was now ready to reveal it.
"Presenting our latest invention, the Style-o-thief machine!"
There were loads of excited thieves. They prepared their ingredients and all put them into the machine. There were greedy Santas, Snow Racers, Violet horns and loads other wacky, quirky, strange and cool outfits. Unlucky thieves that had costumes they already have got a few orbs. Sometimes only 1. There were also thrones being given out at the old costume shop. There were changes to many thieves' lives, but for the better.

Meanwhile, in the Zub Zero Zpace, a mini Christmas tree was growing. This won't be a unique gem.

In Greifental, where the 'Yes I Stole It' guild were was based, they were celebrating their own Christmas. Coffee Bob was sitting down drinking his 23rd coffee of the hour. Fatninja was using hi skills to put up the decorations quickly, and the rest were watching the last hour of the King of Kings league. Then the real Fezzik came back in with a shock. There was another Fezzik on the couch in the corner of the room. They stood up and stared at each other.
Fezzik 1: You
Fezzik 2: Are
Both, at the same time: ME?

On the word me, smoke blasted through the centre of the room. Luckily no one was hurt and they escaped, but separated by a crack that was in the ground. More smoke was eruption from the cracking in a straight line. They noticed that it would cut straight through San Andreas. There was a clear rip in the space-time continuum.

Meanwhile back in San Andreas, thieves were still getting their outfits. Snow Racer seemed to be the most rare. Only 1/150 thieves were getting it. A lot of them were getting the same stuff.

It was only a matter of when the casino was cut in half. Then the cracking went straight in the sky, almost killing me, which would kill anything in my Empire. I realised what it was and just needed to be undone. I needed the King of Time to sort it out. Cloning needed to be non-existent.

I went to Mount Kilmore to speak to him, and he agreed. We went into the time machine and warped time back to that morning. We destroyed cloning. However, the God's did something a bit different. They were growing a mini Christmas tree and turned it into a unique gem. There was one more tooth, but to the gods' surprise, the totem did not break with the tree gem in it.

The day was pretty much the same and basically started over. Same events happened, but no rip. So the style-o-thief machine ran out of outfits with in 1 hour of being revealed and many thieves were upset.

To find the next story, that has nothing to do with unique gems, 'The Tower' is the way forward.

The end :)

Edited by King of Eterity, 06 February 2016 - 05:28 PM.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#39 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:44 AM

Just bumping this, remember, contest ends February 15, 12:00am, GMT 0+

1 Week left

Edited by NotANewb, 09 February 2016 - 01:55 AM.

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#40 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:20 AM

Just bumping this, remember, contest ends February 15, 12:00am, GMT 0+

Lol I haven't even started my second and third stories. Thanks for reminder lol

giphy.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contest, Unique Gems, Prizes, Story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users