• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:23 PM

I was number 1 in my guild and was kicked off shortly before the end of the battle. The leader was further down the list and i am 99% sure I was kicked off just so he could move up and get the better reward. Either that or for whatever reason the guild was cancelled. I don't see how people can kick out ACTIVE MEMBERS who are bringing in the majority of gems while in the middle of a battle. I could understand getting kicked off if i was at the bottom of the list not contributing. I could even maybe understand if I wasn't helping other members to retrieve their gems (I WAS)! Leaders should be restricted from kicking people off their team until AFTER the battle is over. Well really the game designers should make it so a leader can choose to kick anybody out whenever they want, but if that person is in any place to receive a reward, the kicking out shouldn't go through until the end of the battle. I went to the game people about this but they could care less. They just told me to go to the forum. Has this happened to anybody else? Or did I just happen to pick the guild with the worst ever leader?

#2 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:15 PM

Just try and find a guild with a good leader. Xbkz_boyz has an open spot, i believe
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#3 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

Just try and find a guild with a good leader. Xbkz_boyz has an open spot, i believe

Ok thanks

Edited by Ray Ray, 13 February 2016 - 06:48 PM.

#4 DanFariasM

DanFariasM

Peekaboo... ;)

• Elder Watcher
  • 2948 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:34 AM

Mmm yeah, you probably got the worst leader ever :P... If you were first, kicking you probably made them loose the battle anyway.. If he wanted to move up, he would hace kicked the 10th player, not the 1st, which is still a low move... Also risking he could end with less people getting rewards since with less than 25 players, not always 10 will get the reward (it's actually 40% of the total).

TL;DR... Get a better guild with friendly players, together winning or loosing.

#5 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:41 AM

I don't think we need any restrictions on kicking players. Your leader was just selfish if he kicked you just to claim rewards. If I could rejoin and there was no possible reason to be kicked then I would ask everyone to leave, and the leader is to blame. These sort of restrictions will make it harder to get rid of players who bully, don't retrieve gems or just irritating, that most leaders don't want.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guild rewards, battle, kick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users