#1 xXx91

xXx91

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationIn the heart of Thrace

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:23 PM

Since everybody has been coming up with new Unique gem ideas i decided to share mine :)

A unique gem with the value of 0 . YES, you read right ,"zero". It's main abbility will be to disguise( :ph34r:all 3 of the gems during a ritual with the appearance of the highest gem. For example, put the unique gem + one crappy gems (150) + one 100K golden gem and they will all look like small golden gems( since the biggest is 100K).

The other abbility will be to increase it's value by 1000 after each ritual. That means no mather what gems you use in the ritual the unique gem will only increase by 1000 ( even if you put 999 999 gems ). This may depend on the guild bonuses !

Pros:
+ since it's value is 0, if sb raids you he will not steal it with "Best gem chance". ( unless you've used it too long and it's value has become the biggest, of course)
+ You can make some serious skulling with it, while putting one crappy gem and one spiked/deep spiked/golden ( for example, 150 gem + 150K gems) and the unique gem. ( you may loose the golden, but you can always retrieve it ... so who cares :) )
+ it will make raiding way more fun.

Cons:

- " ... this gem will be too overpowered ..."

I leave the Cons to you :))

:P 

Dare to see ?

Spoiler

#2 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:50 PM

there are some cons:
1.the unique will be hardder to steal because the zero value
2.no one will steal any unique gem maybe rarely
3.it is very op
i think zepto wouldn't want something that op

56jGizp.png

#3 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2132 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:02 PM

The bonus of only growing 1000 would spoil the bonus ability it could have. By lengthening its life you are making it much less usefull

#4 Heinz

Heinz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:10 AM

It would be cool if you could put a 0 value gem into your vault ...

#5 DerpyThief

DerpyThief

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationRatchet & Clank (PS4) Hype Taxi

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:09 AM

But that means that if you put in 2 999 gems and 0ne 1000 unique, they would all be uniques...
My sig is best sig.
So... you gonna read what I posted or... nevermind.

#6 Bryce

Bryce

The Veteran

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1492 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:28 AM

I don't get how this would benefit the owner. Why would someone want people to think that he/she has 3 gold gems instead of 1?

Also, why would you care if the gem gets stolen? I'd rather not risk a gold gem than have something that makes people want to raid my dungeon even more.

Let me know if I'm missing the point.

#7 DerpyThief

DerpyThief

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationRatchet & Clank (PS4) Hype Taxi

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:20 AM

I don't get how this would benefit the owner. Why would someone want people to think that he/she has 3 gold gems instead of 1?
Also, why would you care if the gem gets stolen? I'd rather not risk a gold gem than have something that makes people want to raid my dungeon even more.

Let me know if I'm missing the point.

Nope, you're spot on.
My sig is best sig.
So... you gonna read what I posted or... nevermind.

#8 shahid

shahid

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationBangladesh

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:38 AM

a player do a lot of ritual with ug and somehow he managed his ug to make it 999,999 semi perfect.

(player has no guild)

after each ritual if it increase it's value by 1000 then how u make it perfect gem fusing with two 999,999 semi-perfect gem.

999999(n)+999999(n)+999999(ug)=19999998(n)+1000999(ug)

u can't put both of these gem into the totem.

is anything wrong???

#9 xXx91

xXx91

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:47 AM

"there are some cons: 

1.the unique will be hardder to steal because the zero value
2.no one will steal any unique gem maybe rarely
"
Well, that's the idea . :)

"The bonus of only growing 1000 would spoil the bonus ability it could have. By lengthening its life you are making it much less usefull"
I don't get that. How is that extending the time you could use a unique gem in ritual make it less usefull ?!?

"But that means that if you put in 2 999 gems and 0ne 1000 unique, they would all be uniques... "

Actually, no. That means you'll have three 2 999 looking gems. Two of them will be 2 999 and the third will be the unique. Since the initial value of them gem is 0 ...

" (1) I don't get how this would benefit the owner. (2)Why would someone want people to think that he/she has 3 gold gems instead of 1?

(3)Also, why would you care if the gem gets stolen?"

(1)It will give you tons of skulls, for example :) . Who doesn't want gold ?(2) When people see golden gems, they get crazy and will fail a lot if the base is hard = tons of gold. (3)  That's my point, unless you're asking "why woudn't i care". In that case, Why should i ? Since i can retrieve it, or if i fail my guildmates can, and if they fail my FB friends can. That's the whole purpose of guilds. Loosing and stealing gems is the sole purpose of the game after all. Also we'll probably see golden gems way more often and it will be very funny to raid a base thinking there are 3 deep golden gems, and it turns out to be just one. Actually that give's me an idea for the name of the gem = Troll gem. :D

"after each ritual if it increase it's value by 1000 then how u make it perfect gem fusing with two 999,999 semi-perfect gem."

If one makes his gem that bigger (which will take him ... a lot of time) he can just make it perfect. When the gem reaches 999 999 it can't go any bigger so it can now be treated as a semi-perfect. You can do what you suggested and go over 999 999 by making a random ritual, or combine it with 2 other semi-perfects to make it perfect.

The idea is to have a gem that will last longer, be harder for stealing, have more extraordinary abbilities than the current ones and make the game more interesting to play.  After all it's just an idea which i wanted to share with you so we can discuss it. 

Thank you for sharing your opinions with me !

Edited by xXx91, 16 February 2016 - 10:01 AM.

Dare to see ?

Spoiler

#10 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2132 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:40 AM

"The bonus of only growing 1000 would spoil the bonus ability it could have. By lengthening its life you are making it much less usefull"
I don't get that. How is that extending the time you could use a unique gem in ritual make it less usefull ?!?

Why would i want to make 800 rituals with a gem that does nothing useul apart from trolling the raiders. And i cant even orb it into a trophy perfect UG. It would not have any ritual bonus that benefits me

Edited by Oliver666666, 16 February 2016 - 11:40 AM.

#11 xXx91

xXx91

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:24 PM

Why would i want to make 800 rituals with a gem that does nothing useul apart from trolling the raiders. And i cant even orb it into a trophy perfect UG. It would not have any ritual bonus that benefits me

As I've explained multiple times, the gem will give you the chance to make a lot of skulls if you can make a hard base. It's up to the player itself if the gem will be of any use to him or not. You can also say that the existing unique gems (bell/feather gems and snow glove) are as much useless as that one because they don't give you nothing really. My gem will be harder to steal and it will be more fun to use. However, the existing gems not only give you nothing ( 15 orbs means nothing even to the ordinary player) but they're also very likely to get stolen while mine isn't. Mine will actually be used quite a lot in rituals, giving it a reason to exist in the game. So yeah, mine will actually be usefull :)
I wanted to clear this out, not argue with you. So if you still don't like it, ok, no problem :)

Edited by xXx91, 16 February 2016 - 12:24 PM.

Dare to see ?

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unique gems, idea, unique, xb91

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users