• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 The_simpson

The_simpson

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

I just arrived on my first bouncy platform and I was wondering if you guys could shoot me the best layout you know for base 38 I think

#2 Bryce

Bryce

The Veteran

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1492 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

This was my base a while back. I find that it is still very effective, even though I made it a little under a year ago. 

http://forum.kingoft...-amazing-setup/

EDIT: If you don't find this setup hard enough, I actually know another setup that I have yet to beat, but I can guarantee that it is possible. Just tell me if you want me to get a picture for you.

Edited by Bryce, 03 March 2016 - 04:35 PM.

#3 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:42 PM

There are loads. If you can't think of anything, then ask someone or look accross this forum and possibly the database (not recommended though). The configuration Bryce suggested seems overused.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/46h35Er

#4 WorkerBee-R

WorkerBee-R

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:32 PM

Try make your own unique base. There are so many possibilities in this dungeon.

That layout that Bryce suggested is great but exploitable with some well used potions.

#5 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:58 PM

Bryce suggested an overused layout, and almost all layouts on the database are also.
All bases with platforms have so much to offer. Don't forget to use the pit.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#6 The_simpson

The_simpson

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:25 PM

Thanks alot

#7 CullyWully

CullyWully

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 10:16 PM

Check out this thread:

http://forum.kingoft...s-to-play-with/

Since I posted my version of the pink-bouncy platform dungeon, I've seen several variants of it while playing.  There are also some solution videos out there if you search for "King of Thieves Ledge Grab and Dive"

I hope this helps!

#8 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:26 AM

qHhRIF9.jpg
i recently used this base and deep spiked rituals in it and no one succeded in stealing my gem it took me an hour to make it on that day but it was worth it every minute.You can rotate the picture after you save the image to see the base more better and the spinner has max radius hope this helps!

56jGizp.png

#9 berndt_toast

berndt_toast

Thievery Master

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:52 PM

This one is really good:

Posted Image

Come check out my KoT Technique and Dungeon Videos on YouTube and vid.me

Join my Facebook group or my Telegram channel to get video updates.

You can also find me on Telegram

#10 WorkerBee-R

WorkerBee-R

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:43 PM

CullyWully's version or this one below is even better than berndt_toast's because you need to go through 2 cycles before going for the chest.

JOAaZlY.jpg

Or you can try this one too.

IXdJxNP.jpg

I have another that my brother and I created with a unique spinner jump. It doesn't use a pit. But it got me 516 skulls as a record (where the attacker used a gang and a disable trap potion). But I'm keeping that one to myself for now. :P

#11 King of Eterity

King of Eterity

Not playing KOT anymore

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationEterity

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:57 AM

I have no idea what to suggest right now. There are loads of possibilities. I think I will have to wait until I get this base myself.

BYE KOT

electriking.png

#12 CullyWully

CullyWully

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:31 PM

I have another that my brother and I created with a unique spinner jump. It doesn't use a pit. But it got me 516 skulls as a record (where the attacker used a gang and a disable trap potion). But I'm keeping that one to myself for now. :P

I ran into a pink bouncy base the other day where you dropped from about the middle of the map and had to jump thrice to dodge the (doubled up) spinner (one jump was off of a wall).  Then you had to dodge the HC on the far left and hit the bouncy platform just right to hit the chest that was almost directly above the platform...very tough base!  I had to disable the second spinner finally because I couldn't get past the HC on the few times I was able to dodge the spinner twice...  The base did not use the pit, but didn't really need it!  If that was your base, then I salute you!  Well done, sir!

#13 WorkerBee-R

WorkerBee-R

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:02 AM

I ran into a pink bouncy base the other day where you dropped from about the middle of the map and had to jump thrice to dodge the (doubled up) spinner (one jump was off of a wall). Then you had to dodge the HC on the far left and hit the bouncy platform just right to hit the chest that was almost directly above the platform...very tough base! I had to disable the second spinner finally because I couldn't get past the HC on the few times I was able to dodge the spinner twice... The base did not use the pit, but didn't really need it! If that was your base, then I salute you! Well done, sir!

That's my base. :)

Though it may have been my brother too. He just moved in there. What level are you?

#14 CullyWully

CullyWully

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

That's my base. :)

Though it may have been my brother too. He just moved in there. What level are you?

I was probably level 59 at the time - it had to be either "Cullywully" or my second account "Cully."  It took me a while to figure out that I need to just go ahead and disable the second spinner because each time I made it past him, I couldn't make the HC jump...

#15 WorkerBee-R

WorkerBee-R

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:08 PM

I was probably level 59 at the time - it had to be either "Cullywully" or my second account "Cully." It took me a while to figure out that I need to just go ahead and disable the second spinner because each time I made it past him, I couldn't make the HC jump...

Oh that was my brother then since I'm not in the 45+ pool yet. And I Saw now that you said the totem was nearly right above the bouncy platform. Mine is right above, his is one block to the right (he is struggling to save it right above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bouncy, Platform, Base, 38, Layout, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users