#1 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I Belong

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:49 PM

Hi, I have a problem, two idiots started spamming perverted words on my guild chat and i kicked them but they keep coming back again and again and again and---you get the point, what can I do to stop that? Can someone ban them? I don't have their player ID's btw.

Good luck and have fun!

---Max from ThunderCatz Guild (Profile pic made by Chaos)

ThunderCatz%20Banner_zpse526sxdd.png

#2 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2381 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:50 PM

Hi, I have a problem, two idiots started spamming perverted words on my guild chat and i kicked them but they keep coming back again and again and again and---you get the point, what can I do to stop that? Can someone ban them? I don't have their player ID's btw.

Screenshot their offensive messages and send them to me, and I will get it sorted :)

#3 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

Screenshot their offensive messages and send them to me, and I will get it sorted :)

Thanks, I'll send you a PM :)

Good luck and have fun!

#4 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:05 PM

An alternative that may work well is to change the guild requirement to something higher than their gem value, and change it back a day later or so, when they've given up.

Several people have suggested a ban option before (so that both kicking and banning may be possible) to prevent this from happening. I doubt, however, that it will be implemented.

thief1.png 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#5 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:34 PM

An alternative that may work well is to change the guild requirement to something higher than their gem value, and change it back a day later or so, when they've given up.

Several people have suggested a ban option before (so that both kicking and banning may be possible) to prevent this from happening. I doubt, however, that it will be implemented.

I indeed made them higher but I've kicked a lot of people already and I need some new guys to join :(

Good luck and have fun!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ban, bad, good, help, guilds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users