The Debugger

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Huehue

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:05 AM

Why this isnt pinned yet?
Also no needs ghost. Preferable dt.

Debugger | Level 43 | 1.4M Gems | king art online 2 _ Batatomate | Level 11 | 86K Gems | Brasil team
xplpaqt.png
Signature by OnProch97

#42 Scoot

Scoot

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGeffi's Training School

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:44 AM

Thanks very much for posting a thorough summary. Definitely gives us freebies inspiration to try it ourselves.

How many free gem slots did you have going into the KoK round? Assuming someone would have to win totemius or stay in KoK from the previous round, it's not easy to enter a KoK round with many free slots without either a ton of leaves/dust to seal or some orb spending prior to the KoK title push...

How many times do you think you had to refill keys?

#43 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2114 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:13 AM

Thanks very much for posting a thorough summary. Definitely gives us freebies inspiration to try it ourselves.

How many free gem slots did you have going into the KoK round? Assuming someone would have to win totemius or stay in KoK from the previous round, it's not easy to enter a KoK round with many free slots without either a ton of leaves/dust to seal or some orb spending prior to the KoK title push...

How many times do you think you had to refill keys?

I had 2 unique gems, values 1 and 200k. I had one 2999997 gem one 999k, and maybe a 450k. That means i had 5 slots taken, leaving 7 slots free plus the totem slots.

I was lucky because i won totemius by finding a 900k gem, so it didnt take much space.

As for key refills, i didnt count, i used a lot. However not to waste. I raided every default base flawlessly for the extra gold, and 99% of the time i only put keys in a door that had gold gems in them. That way they usually lasted a long time.

If i had to hit my stomach, id say 10-30 key refills.

Edited by Oliver666666, 20 March 2016 - 08:13 AM.

#44 Serboy

Serboy

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:38 AM

That's awesome man congratz. You totally earned it

#45 Scoot

Scoot

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGeffi's Training School

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:52 PM

I had 2 unique gems, values 1 and 200k. I had one 2999997 gem one 999k, and maybe a 450k. That means i had 5 slots taken, leaving 7 slots free plus the totem slots.
I was lucky because i won totemius by finding a 900k gem, so it didnt take much space.
As for key refills, i didnt count, i used a lot. However not to waste. I raided every default base flawlessly for the extra gold, and 99% of the time i only put keys in a door that had gold gems in them. That way they usually lasted a long time.
If i had to hit my stomach, id say 10-30 key refills.

I figured it took lots of key refilling! Thanks for the replies. You and your quest for the crown have answered the biggest question I've had about winning KoK. Whether or not it can be won by just brute force skipping and stealing all golds, or whether it requires a ton of orbs, stealing everything with a spike on it and orbing rituals nonstop. I'm glad to see that you were able to find so many gold gems. I think the most I've seen in one round is 5, but apparently I just didn't skip long enough!

Thanks again for the summary. So what's the next goal of yours to shoot for?

Edited by Scoot, 20 March 2016 - 05:53 PM.

#46 Fosforos

Fosforos

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:01 AM

Congratz, but I still think thats crazy luck on amount of how many good gems you got with 5% chance :P 

9xheMfv.png

#47 CounterKitty

CounterKitty

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon!

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:14 AM

Congratz, but I still think thats crazy luck on amount of how many good gems you got with 5% chance :P

Or he just respun a bit :D

#48 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:14 AM

It takes time just to see gold gems.
I've seen 4, skipped 2 rituals with golds.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#49 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:00 AM

I haven't ever seen gold gems to steal??

Are there some requirements to find  these??

I'm level 49...

Anyway, Congrats :D

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#50 CounterKitty

CounterKitty

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon!

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:11 PM

I haven't ever seen gold gems to steal??
Are there some requirements to find these??
I'm level 49...

Anyway, Congrats :D

The requirements are to skip a lot and to skip a lot. I'm level 35 and I have seen a couple of golds.

#51 ZelevenZ11

ZelevenZ11

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:40 PM

The requirements are to skip a lot and to skip a lot. I'm level 35 and I have seen a couple of golds.

What's a lot?

Around 100000 gold?

I'm hosting "Fight to survive!", if you're interested to play FtS! be sure to check out the forum games section :D

#52 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• New Watcher
  • 597 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:57 PM

What's a lot?

Around 100000 gold?

These days, at level 45+ I'd say 2millions.

/E when Oliver accomplished this, there were many more goldens around. At that time 500-700k was probably enough to find a golden.

Edited by Skydancer, 19 July 2016 - 02:00 PM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 18/19 ~ Silver 10/18 ~ Gold 11/18
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#53 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2114 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:51 PM

I made a rough estimate of 10M gold coins spent skipping per day. It could be half or double that number. But logarithmicly i believe that number is quite on the spot.

This is a very interesting question. My belief is that they come and go in groups, so if you steal one, the best thing to do is to keep skipping. In the gold rush hours i often found two gold gems within 10 minutes (max once per day).

However in the mid-day/early afternoon hours i sometimes went 5/6 hours only finding maximum one gold gem.

Skipping with brute force. If it costs 2M gold to find 1 gold gem, just skip 20M gold to find 10 gold gems. Of course in practice it isnt that simple

A little copy and paste :)
Note that i saw roughly 5-10 gold gems per day.

However the average cost of skipping to find golds systematically is much higher now due to Heartbeat, so you should rely on luck and skip as much as you can.

Edited by Oliver666666, 19 July 2016 - 03:52 PM.

#54 Anderson Haku

Anderson Haku

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationPerĂº

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

Really there is possibility of being king of kings that we just have to put together a lot of orbs try to make the assaults in 3 to 2 stars and do not let go of the orbs in case of 1 star that I am still not ready because I am I prepare to arrive Ready to the king of kings and be able to participate A question: Is it easy for you to find the gold ones, since not many appear to them?

#55 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2332 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:11 AM

We all have same chance of finding golds.

Many people have different techniques and beliefs around finding more goldens.

There is a definite link between the more you skip, the more you find ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users