Over the course of the last few months, I have compiled and expanded on a comprehensive and (more or less) complete document about King of Thieves, discussing about all things related to costs and probability as well as strategy and statistical tests:
If you are on mobile and the file doesn't open in your browser, please try and save the file (hold the link) first.
The file is a work in progress. More details and tables will be added, by my own judgment. Requests are much appreciated!
Currently the file contains information on the following, in order of appearance:
- Throne crafting costs and stats
- Throne crafting strategy
- Corrected gem pick chances
- A complete list of unique gems (credits to Chaos; see also this thread)
- All castle and trap upgrade costs, including Merchant correction
- Included a complete table about trap upgrades beyond level 30
- Included complete tables about Tree upgrades
- A table showing which trap levels get certain thrones to one star after 7 deaths, 6 deaths (to correct for a Revitalizing Heartbeat trigger), as well as one for 5 deaths and for 4 deaths
- Both the above tables now show trap levels beyond level 30
- A summary showing which trap levels are most important to keep in mind (including >30)
- Some information about the Maze and its spinner
- A section listing information about seasons and loyalty statuses
- A section about guild management and delta manipulation tips
- A list of general tips and tricks concerning upgrades and trap placements
- A table showing probabilities of Revitalizing Heartbeat kicking in 1, 2, 3 or 4 times with varying chances per trigger
- Respin strategies (for gems) showing a priori gem steal chances and orb efficiency
- Tables showing the probability that your ritual will be interrupted (at least once)
- Tables showing the expected amount of times your ritual will be interrupted
- Descriptions and examples expanding on how the above tables should be interpreted
- Probability of getting Foreseer 1 and 5 respectively after n total rituals given certain respin strategies for ingredients
- Tables showing critical areas for statistical tests concerning the spinner's legitimacy (added columns for 15% and 30% spins to allow retrieve spinner testing)
- Orb-sustainable strategies to craft Foreseer 1 or Foreseer 5 based on some assumptions on minimal orb income and average ritual completion time
- Terminology (closely related to the dictionary thread)
Please, if you have any ideas for additions or corrections to this document, let me know in this thread (or by PM). I want this document to be as complete as possible, so that anyone who has any questions about probability, statistics and other information can simply open up this document and find their answer!
It took me a lot of time to compile this document, so I hope it will be considered useful.
P.S.: The entries in the table of contents are clickable for easy navigation.
Edited by Aluce, 04 March 2017 - 07:40 PM.