Photo

Comprehensive KoT Guide (De Rege Latronum)

guide probability odds chance spinner throne upgrades data pdf

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:04 AM

Could you add the amount of hp of which each throne moves to 2 star /1 star, (i have to check what happens when the throne hp is not divisible by 3)

maybe i can give you the data since i need it for my program anyway :D

#62 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:32 AM

(i have to check what happens when the throne hp is not divisible by 3)

What do you mean by this? Each throne has a multiple of 10 HP, and the relevant percentages are 30% and 70%; calculating the HP to go down to n stars is always a whole number.

thief1.png 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#63 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2158 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:34 AM

Yes i just realized that and came here to edit my post before you noticed. 

technically i checked what happens when the hp isnt divisible by 3... nothing.

still, the hp of 70% and 30% could be relevant data, due to the new trap levels :D

#64 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:35 PM

I think you said that level 31 traps were nessesary to get forseer lvl5 to one star after 6 deaths, so it would need a lvl 36 trap for 5 deaths?
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#65 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:34 PM

I think you said that level 31 traps were nessesary to get forseer lvl5 to one star after 6 deaths, so it would need a lvl 36 trap for 5 deaths?

Level 34 is needed for 5 deaths. Keep in mind that the damage dealt increases by 2 after level 30 :)

A new version is currently in progress, and will be up hopefully soon :D

thief1.png 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#66 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:42 PM

I forgot, again. So then lvl 37 for 4 deaths? Pretty OP
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#67 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:44 PM

No, you need level 40 traps for 4 deaths. :)

#68 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:47 PM

!!! I am proud to announce that I have expanded on the document. The new content can be summarized as follows:

• The file has been restructured and pimped up a little (I got bored)
  • Added terminology (see the dictionary thread)
  • Added a list of unique gems (see the UG thread)
  • Included (partially) complete tables with trap upgrades beyond level 30 and tree upgrades
  • Expanded the tables that show which thrones are put down to one star after a certain amount of deaths to allow traps with levels higher than 30
  • Expanded on the Heartbeat table; it now shows probabilities that it will trigger 12 or 3 times out of 7 with p chance per death
  • Added columns in the statistical test section with 15% spins and 30% spins, so that it is useful to keep track of retrieve spins for testing the spinner's legitimacy

A future update will see more complete tear cost tables, information about sealing costs (can someone tell me them?), and other random information that I can come up with (or is requested).

I hope you find the update useful. :D

The link is the same as always, and can be found in the OP as well as HERE

As most of you know, I'm also working on a trap priority database, which will eventually be featured in this document as well (if I can get the typesetting to work). This database can be found here and its thread is over here.

Thank you ^_^

Edited by Aluce, 04 July 2016 - 05:48 PM.

#69 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:58 PM

Hey guys.

I've tried to make a HTML version of the document, so that perhaps it is more easily viewed by people who are on mobile or have difficulty with browsing PDF files.

However, due to its complexity and heavy use of various elements, I'm not entirely sure if it worked out well for all browsers.

Check it out here and tell me if it looks (mostly) like the original. Thank you :D

#70 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:11 PM

Hey can you update your unique gems list with the new eternal tooth gem?
it`s another *doesn`t destroy totem tooth* gem
and can you make a topic about what does lock picking coding or chance?
what I mean is is it sometimes the first lock in the top that will unlock the door? or is it sometimes the very first lock you open regardless which one you pick and etc. May be useful information to others

Edited by SweetMint, 09 August 2016 - 09:12 PM.

#71 Sorry Dude

Sorry Dude

Thievery Practitioner

• Watcher
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:00 AM

i think its time to update it, now that people are maxing berserker and heartbeat. Also adding a spreadsheet with how many deaths each throne will survive against each trap level.

Great job bro

izBFHC2.png

Brazucas Way #4 (03/15/2017)

#72 NotANewb

NotANewb

I am so unlucky, if I bought a cemetery, people will stop dying

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationIn the Milky Way, In the Solar System, On Earth, In North America, In Canada, in B.C., but I can not tell you any more

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

A little update? Some new things have been added to the game plus the post above, (also, the UG list is a little outdated) sorry if i am adding work to this

Rvauki6.png

Compliments to OnProch97

#73 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Yes, the document needs some serious revision. The tree upgrades are all known now and there are some new UGs. I believe there were some other things that needed updating as well. I'll try and get around to it soon! I'm not forgetting about this. Thanks guys. :)

#74 Samad7

Samad7

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationA Galaxy Far Far Away

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

Yes, the document needs some serious revision. The tree upgrades are all known now and there are some new UGs. I believe there were some other things that needed updating as well. I'll try and get around to it soon! I'm not forgetting about this. Thanks guys. :)

there are many new UG's...I can provide you some images if you want...

LVL 75 | GEM SCORE: 2.7m 

F2Dihm5.jpg                                                                  

PROUD MEMBER OF VAMPIRES | LVL 16

#75 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 1000 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:27 PM

!!! I am proud to announce that I have expanded on the document. The new content is:

• ​Completed the trap upgrade costs to include levels 41-46;
  • Completed the tree upgrade costs to include levels 30-42 (for Heartbeat, Lockpicker and Strong Teeth) and levels 7-10 (for Berserker);
  • Added a section on guild mechanics showing information about seasons, matchmaking and strategies revolving around them;
  • Changed/removed some texts that imply that the maximum trap level is 30, which it hasn't been for a long time now;
  • Complemented the table showing the odds for n+ Heartbeat triggers to include a 4+ column (relevant for level 40-46 traps);
  • Added new unique gems to be up to date (except for the recently added heart gem; it will hopefully be added very soon);
  • Moved the terminology to be an appendix and gave the document a bit more colour.

This update is largely a completion of incomplete data and tables. The main new addition is the guild mechanics section. In future updates, I plan on adding more information about in-game physics and quirks (such as pixel perfect jumps, fake gems in revenge, big gems teleporting to the middle spot, creating semis and perfects, and so on), the style-o-thief machine (if anyone has good information about it, please let me know) and other such information.

I have been unable so far to generate a proper HTML version of the file. If it is requested I'll do my best to make the magic happen :)

#76 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

god tier

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts
  • Locationfucking yo thot

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

You also have to add new cauldron gem! What fun!

giphy.gif

#77 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

You also have to add new cauldron gem! What fun!

Wrong event :P

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#78 xitooner

xitooner

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

I am going to assume that you will soon be updating your manual with the new throne values, so I guess we should start recording this.  :D

Here is the data that I have:

FS9: 270 health / 63% / 57% / 55%
FS9->FS10 upgrade:  300K, 19 Mush, 7 Eye

FS10: 275 health / 64% / 59% / 58%

FS12: 285 Health / 66% / 62% /63%
FS12->FS13 upgrade: 420K, 20 Mush, 10 Eye

FS13: 290 Health / 67% / 63% /65%

#79 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:01 PM

Wealthy Duke (MAX) - 130 health / 17% gold bonus
Lucky Crystal 1 - 140(?) health
Upgrade - gold(?) - 10 fckin leaves and 6 fcking dust

I was in a fit of rage to actally pay attention to it... Well you can't say "leaves" without the letters of "l-e-a-v-e"

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#80 Synchro246

Synchro246

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:09 AM

I always admired the math that went into this database. I hate that the update likely messed up recommendations and statistics. It almost hurts.

Eta: I shouldn't say likely, but I myself haven't looked at the math, nor will I
Mom of 6. Still, some things have changed too darn much all at once for all this hard work not to be pitied.

Edited by Synchro246, 06 April 2017 - 04:12 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, probability, odds, chance, spinner, throne, upgrades, data, pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users