• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 J.Durdov

J.Durdov

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:40 AM

Hi, I'm new on forum and searched a bit for my question but didn't find any good answer, didn't find any to be precisely :)

So, I went to ride some dungeons these days and I found something very interesting  what I wanted to steal, but when I broke in the GEM PICK CHANCE was on the lowest possible... HOW?
I have the throne that gives me 20%+ on gem pick chance, and even if he had maxed his gem prottect chance it can't be that much, can't it?

I haven't done any printscreen of it, sorry.
Just wondering is that possible...

#2 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 998 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:15 AM

The percentages work in an additive manner rather than the more sensical multiplicative way (it took me a while to realize this and come to this conclusion). Your throne gives +20%, but a maxed out Gem Defense gives -65%. If you three-star the base, your gem steal chance will, in fact, be 50% + 20% - 65% = 5%, which is precisely the minimum gem steal chance.

thief1.png 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#3 J.Durdov

J.Durdov

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:13 PM

Damn, I didn't do the math to this... How awfull XD

#4 AnonymousGamer

AnonymousGamer

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationAt our dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:40 AM

What level even are you?!

Subscribe: bit.do/SpecOpsMC5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gem, pick, chance, start, low, zero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users