Photo

A Single Tear for the Maze Runner (Custom Base+Traps)

Base dungeon tears raid maze

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Xysaerv

Xysaerv

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

With the introduction of mazes in the latest patch. I feel this would be a good opportunity to implement a system in where after completing the maze regardless of star rating would allow you to design your own dungeon layout with random traps (which you are notified ahead of time before you start designing) - Also, a good reward for people who complete the maze with 3 stars is to not only allow the custom base design but also allow player to manually choose which traps they want. - This Idea is similar to this users post 

Additionally, with the custom Dungeon Feature I feel this users suggestion would enhance the change . Except, the like buttom would only display on custom dungeons. Furthermore, dungeons with alot of likes could have the possibility of being permanently added to the game as a random dungeon for other players BUT would have in small text somewhere stating: This dungeon was created by : <enter players name>

Another feature I would like to see that ties into dungeon design and other players new trap ideas, but would be slightly easier to program are: Users Post on Traps, an FAQ

Gravity Switch (The Arrow) -

Can be changed to force a thief in any direction - except horizontal 

(Up, Down, Left, Right)

Platform:

Can be rotated 360 degrees

Bounce Platform:

Can be rotated up to 120 degrees 

#2 Allen

Allen

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationIn front of a bright screen

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:29 PM

If this would be applied in game....
I bet there would be lots of platform bases and 99% impossible bases then less gem steals.(Cons)
Farming skulls would be easier and doing huge rituals.(Pros)

yO42gtt.png
In Game Name: G4mingReaper                             Special thanks to OnProch97 for the Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users