TinyPixel

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationDhaka

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

Yo peeps!

Has anyone tried KoT on BlueStacks? I'm on OSX El Capitan, every other game runs smooth, but KoT goes all berserk on me, extremely slow and laggy. I've tried games with better graphics than KoT and they seem to run without any issues. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still the same.

Holler if you know the solution.

A8jx4Cn.png?1

Take a break, view some art, or show some love.

#2 Grane Duke.

Grane Duke.

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationA white bag with glowing red eyes lurking in the dark

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:24 PM

Yo peeps!

Has anyone tried KoT on BlueStacks? I'm on OSX El Capitan, every other game runs smooth, but KoT goes all berserk on me, extremely slow and laggy. I've tried games with better graphics than KoT and they seem to run without any issues. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still the same.

Holler if you know the solution.

Download Droid4X for Mac OS X. Its great compared to the latest Bluestacks 2 in terms of frame rates. Comparatively much better fluidity (good for precise jumps) and much lesser lag. I use it on a MacBook Pro Retina running OS X El Capitan (10.11.4) .

And let me know about its performance on your mac.

Download link: http://www.droid4x.com

Hope this helps...   :)

Edited by Grane Duke., 23 May 2016 - 10:28 PM.

TxXGNoM.gif                                                                                                                                                                

A Proud Leader Of SAVAGE KINGS

A guild of Valiant Soldiers

#3 TinyPixel

TinyPixel

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationDhaka

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:56 PM

Download Droid4X for Mac OS X. Its great compared to the latest Bluestacks 2 in terms of frame rates. Comparatively much better fluidity (good for precise jumps) and much lesser lag. I use it on a MacBook Pro Retina running OS X El Capitan (10.11.4) .

And let me know about its performance on your mac.

Download link: http://www.droid4x.com

Hope this helps...   :)

What a shame, I didn't know about this. You sir, have my thanks! Downloading now, will post the results.

Edit:

Okay, this is cool, the game runs almost smooth. But there's an occasional lag here and there (which I don't mind), however, every time I tap on the gold mine or get loots after a raid, it slows down heavily until the coins/keys reach their destination. I'm not sure why this happens only with this game?

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this emulator! Its even rooted.  :lol:

Edited by TinyPixel, 24 May 2016 - 01:39 AM.

A8jx4Cn.png?1

#4 Grane Duke.

Grane Duke.

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationA white bag with glowing red eyes lurking in the dark

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:21 AM

I'm glad I could be of any help to you... Cheers.... :)

TxXGNoM.gif                                                                                                                                                                

A Proud Leader Of SAVAGE KINGS

A guild of Valiant Soldiers

#5 Allen

Allen

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationIn front of a bright screen

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:22 PM

I also have an El Capitan and the game runs very laggy compared to other games. I downloaded Droid4x and when it installs in the installer, it tells me that the file might be corrupted (It gives error on 2/2).

yO42gtt.png
In Game Name: G4mingReaper                             Special thanks to OnProch97 for the Signature

#6 TinyPixel

TinyPixel

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationDhaka

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:50 PM

I'm glad I could be of any help to you... Cheers.... :)

Cheers bud!  :D

I also have an El Capitan and the game runs very laggy compared to other games. I downloaded Droid4x and when it installs in the installer, it tells me that the file might be corrupted (It gives error on 2/2).

Check out their forums for any help. You never know.

A8jx4Cn.png?1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mac, osx, bluestacks, app, android, kot, play, pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users