• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CookieGuy5097

CookieGuy5097

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationA land made with cookie dough dirt, and chocolate milk water. A land with magical, magestic, unicorns. A land with lollipop trees and edible grass. A lovely gingerbread house to live in. That is my location. (CookieLand, Cloud Blvrd)

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:13 PM

This was probably caused from the new update, but my current guild, The Order Of Chaos ( @Chaos) is too long to search in the guild search area. This confuses me because i used to be able to search, but now the 's' of chaos won't type. Anyways, Please help!

SHOUTOUT - To my cousin who found out it was too long @Ghost CookieitJfHaC.jpggWPCFzO.jpg

Never mind - Thanks to chaos!

I am aware of this problem, I made the guild in the early days of Kot when the search field could have more characters ( I don't know why they shortened it)
But searching The Order ofChaos will work if you are wondering.

Edited by CookieGuy5097, 29 May 2016 - 11:15 PM.

AMnxp8u.jpg?1
                                                              Signature by TinyPixel

#2 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 995 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:28 PM

That's an interesting phenomenon... especially if it's new.

Anyway, why would you search for your own guild? You can easily see it by pressing the big red button, and you can see it's at place 1304 from the first pic.

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#3 CookieGuy5097

CookieGuy5097

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationA land made with cookie dough dirt, and chocolate milk water. A land with magical, magestic, unicorns. A land with lollipop trees and edible grass. A lovely gingerbread house to live in. That is my location. (CookieLand, Cloud Blvrd)

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:10 PM

Anyway, why would you search for your own guild? You can easily see it by pressing the big red button, and you can see it's at place 1304 from the first pic.

It's so other people can find it and join.

Edited by CookieGuy5097, 29 May 2016 - 11:10 PM.

AMnxp8u.jpg?1
                                                              Signature by TinyPixel

#4 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

It's so other people can find it and join.

I am aware of this problem, I made the guild in the early days of Kot when the search field could have more characters ( I don't know why they shortened it)

#5 CookieGuy5097

CookieGuy5097

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:15 PM

Thanks! :)

AMnxp8u.jpg?1
                                                              Signature by TinyPixel

#6 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:30 AM

I use it to see trap levels and if traps are being updated. You can't see that if you use the my guild button.

Edited by Debzzi, 30 May 2016 - 12:33 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guild, TooLong, Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users