• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:42 PM

I'd really love to be able to see the status of the opposing guild in the current season battles. It would make a win more of an achievement of they were doing well. I can't think of any tactical reason why not and it would add extra fun.
It could be displayed at the top when you are viewing the opposing guild list.

#2 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 995 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:01 PM

I don't see why we should have this, but also don't really see why we shouldn't.

I personally think it would also be nice to send messages to opposing guild leader/members. (But unfortunately, this creates an abuse vulnerability, so it's probably a no-go.)

thief1.png 158,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#3 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:34 PM

I'm enjoying the added strategy brought by the introduction of seasons but it is somehow very isolated only seeing your own battle scores. In guild wars you can watch what the other guild are doing and try to guess their strategy. I just feel it would add even more fun.

#4 Fosforos

Fosforos

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:15 AM

Well this would be pretty useful to find out if you are opposing 0-1 lose score team that is not going to lose in the middle of seasons, no matter how high score you get usually. Other than that, I don't see much use of it. 

You can keep track of opposing guild score and guess their strategy. ;) 

I'm enjoying the added strategy brought by the introduction of seasons but it is somehow very isolated only seeing your own battle scores. In guild wars you can watch what the other guild are doing and try to guess their strategy. I just feel it would add even more fun. 

Edited by Fosforos, 08 June 2016 - 07:17 AM.

9xheMfv.png

#5 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2143 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 08 June 2016 - 11:34 AM

The most generous use i could think of is in the last battle of a season. If a guild is strong enough to win 9 out of 9 battles without losing once Then it would be nice to know how many wins the opponent has in the last battle.

If they are generous thieves with eg. 8 wins, you could surrender and let them get a bigger share. Also, if they are your rival guild, you could push harder, to make sure they dont get the last win, without trying their best.

If it were implemented, i would propose my own idea (which probably wouldnt be implemented). My suggestion is a diplomatic surrender button, IF you have already got the 9 wins, then your guild can start a vote. Untill finalized, vptes may be modified. But once 50% or more of the guild has voted, the guild forfeits and cannot take it back. A new animation would appear for the thief in the seasons screen, where he is shaking hands with the other guilds theif.

#6 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:53 PM

Love the diplomatic surrender idea although I suspect someone would find a way to abuse it. I play the game for fun as well as to achieve goals I set myself and I think it would add to the fun.

#7 TKK

TKK

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:43 PM

If it were implemented, i would propose my own idea (which probably wouldnt be implemented). My suggestion is a diplomatic surrender button, IF you have already got the 9 wins, then your guild can start a vote. Untill finalized, vptes may be modified. But once 50% or more of the guild has voted, the guild forfeits and cannot take it back. A new animation would appear for the thief in the seasons screen, where he is shaking hands with the other guilds theif.

I don't know where you're from, but I want you to attend the next G7 :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users