46 replies to this topic

#21 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 05:33 AM

Also I noticed the "Hat of sorrow" gem created by Chaos, how it also has the 15 tear reward. The one thing I think should be different is whatever is inside of the transparent circle gem should relate to the reward given. Just a suggestion!

If you have a look at the already existing unique gems, none of them relate to what they give the player
Feather gem does not give feathers
Tinkling gem does not give bells
Proposal ring gem does not give you wedding rings
They are all just items and I think that a top hat would be a perfect item to be included (but I might be a little bias)

#22 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:37 PM

Just a random idea..

Mutating gem. A purple-ish gem with some kind of blob inside.

When this gem is stolen, It will be separated into two new gems with half of the value each. Half remains to the defender, half goes to the raider, obviously you can't retrieve the second half. The ritual would still be interrupted even if you still have the halved gem in your totem.

Probably needs to be worked around, since there would be some kind of inflation of unique gems. Maybe the raider gets a gem of a random colour instead of the unique?

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#23 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:47 PM

A unique gem that cannot be retrieved nor truly stolen... interesting idea as a whole, but I honestly cannot decide if it is balanced or not. And I don't know if it can be abused and allow gem swapping.

#24 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:38 PM

Ok, OP has been edited with your gem and challenge ideas. One week later than I promised, but still. Sorry for that.

To ideas givers - remember to check if I wrote/explained everything well, because I had to edit things a bit and I don't know if they are how they should be.

Remember that you can still post ideas or name someone else's challenge or gem if it's not named yet. Owner just has to agree with it.

I didn't post second Skydancer idea, because in my opinion it should be a bit better explained if I misunderstood anything, or balanced if I didn't.

#25 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:45 PM

Ok, OP has been edited with your gem and challenge ideas. One week later than I promised, but still. Sorry for that.

To ideas givers - remember to check if I wrote/explained everything well, because I had to edit things a bit and I don't know if they are how they should be.

Remember that you can still post ideas or name someone else's challenge or gem if it's not named yet. Owner just has to agree with it.

I didn't post second Skydancer idea, because in my opinion it should be a bit better explained if I misunderstood anything, or balanced if I didn't.

Well, honestly It was just a random idea which came to my mind.. But for sure needs some tweaking.

The gem value should not be a problem: if I have a semi,for example, the attacker will get a 499.999 and I will still have a 499.999. The problem comes out because I'm actually putting 2 ( or more) unique gems into the economy, so It won't be so precious anymore. Probably it should be that the attacker gets the unique, and I( as the defender) get a gem of a random colour ( the half value part still applies of course). In this way, it's still a big loss since you're losing an unique gem ( and you can't retrieve it), but you still remain with half of its score, and the " core" of the duplicating gem idea is preserved.

TL:DR version:

Upon stealing, the gem is divided into two gems of half the value each(one still unique, the other one of a random colour). The attacker gets the unique gem, the defender remains with the random colour one. The unique half can't be retrieved

Edited by Skydancer, 08 July 2016 - 02:48 PM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#26 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:03 PM

The name for my other challenge would be dry three stars.

Another idea: blacksmith gem.
Look: anvil encased inside of the gem.
Ability: when you run this gem in a ritual, you get one/two free key pieces.
Challenge: pick as many gold locks as possible
Challenge name: golden keys.

Edited by Plznopotions, 08 July 2016 - 03:04 PM.

hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#27 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:25 PM

Well, honestly It was just a random idea which came to my mind.. But for sure needs some tweaking.
The gem value should not be a problem: if I have a semi,for example, the attacker will get a 499.999 and I will still have a 499.999. The problem comes out because I'm actually putting 2 ( or more) unique gems into the economy, so It won't be so precious anymore. Probably it should be that the attacker gets the unique, and I( as the defender) get a gem of a random colour ( the half value part still applies of course). In this way, it's still a big loss since you're losing an unique gem ( and you can't retrieve it), but you still remain with half of its score, and the " core" of the duplicating gem idea is preserved.

TL:DR version:
Upon stealing, the gem is divided into two gems of half the value each(one still unique, the other one of a random colour). The attacker gets the unique gem, the defender remains with the random colour one. The unique half can't be retrieved

Now that sounds awesome, like second chance.

The name for my other challenge would be dry three stars.

Another idea: blacksmith gem.
Look: anvil encased inside of the gem.
Ability: when you run this gem in a ritual, you get one/two free key pieces.
Challenge: pick as many gold locks as possible
Challenge name: golden keys.

Wait, just 2 keys? It is not much, is it? Or what else you mean by pieces? Challenge is ok.

Edited by MrKukurykpl, 08 July 2016 - 03:27 PM.

#28 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:48 PM

Well, the cost of each key is 240 orbs, and it costs 108 to insta a ritual. Otherwise people would just insta finish rituals with it. Maybe two key pieces wouldn't be too op.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#29 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

Oh, Maze key. I get it -_-
I mean, why not. I often find myself stuck with 3x steal *color* gem mission, so I can't go in maze when I want.

#30 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:51 PM

Bumping, because it seems like Zepto is lacking of new gem ideas :) (especially with design, lol)

#31 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:38 PM

Lottery gem:
Look: gold coin inside.
Ability: ritual time is cut in half, (orbing price remains the same) but when raided, the gem has double chance of being stolen. (0% chance on 0 stars.)
hO3d6rD.jpg

#32 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

Not bad :) Maybe dice inside instead of coin, it reminds more of gambling?

#33 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

Yeah, sure :)
Also, upgrade gem
Look: gold bag inside.
Ability: after finishing a ritual, the gem upgrades one upgrade from the gold upgrade tree instantly, but it is random.
Would it be too OP?
hO3d6rD.jpg

#34 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:06 PM

For campers - yes, for high lvl players - no. Almost useless for them - most already maxed this tree (some except for locks). I think that would just annoy them.

Edited by MrKukurykpl, 02 August 2016 - 08:07 PM.

#35 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:45 PM

Maybe make it available only to lvl 1-10 pool?
hO3d6rD.jpg

#36 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:08 PM

Nope as well, because once you get it, you have free upgrades. Just do constant rituals, and with hard base nobody's gonna steal it.

#37 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:52 PM

Upgrade gem:
Ability: when used in a ritual, it adds one tooth, (and doesn't break tooth) and also buys all trap set for the dungeon. Can only be used once a totem.

Edited by Plznopotions, 02 September 2016 - 01:55 PM.

hO3d6rD.jpg

#38 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:57 PM

Also, update the OP.
hO3d6rD.jpg

#39 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:09 PM

May I say one?

Name: Void of Wealth.

Power: 50% orb used on respins by raiders will be given to the player.

Description: You get 50% orbs used on respins in your ritual by raiders.

Appearance: Dark blue with a black hole inside it.

Challenge: Beat as many dungeons as you can with 7 deaths and 2 stars. 

Edited by usb, 02 September 2016 - 02:16 PM.

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#40 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:13 PM

May I say one?

Name: Void of Wealth.
Power: Each orb used on respins by raiders will be given to the player.
Description: You get orbs used on respins in your ritual by raiders.
Appearance: A black hole inside it.

that would be super op, since it would be a UG, and people would respin heaps to get it. Plus it would be useless in a zero star base.
hO3d6rD.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unique, Gem, Challenge, Idea, Noonereadsthis, EasterEggs, Community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users