Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:18 PM

I edited. May you judge it again? :)

0-stars gives 5 orbs.

Edited by usb, 02 September 2016 - 02:18 PM.

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

Contact me on Telegram: @Debug

#42 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:22 PM

That sounds pretty balanced, because the more respins, the more it would be lost.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#43 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:06 PM

May I say one?

Name: Void of Wealth.
Power: 50% orb used on respins by raiders will be given to the player.
Description: You get 50% orbs used on respins in your ritual by raiders.
Appearance: Dark blue with a black hole inside it.
Challenge: Beat as many dungeons as you can with 7 deaths and 2 stars.

I don't know, still sounds pretty much stronger than other gems... can also possibly allow orb gifting between accounts (if you find yours for example). And Zeptolab + other players are for some reason against showing how many times did you respin. 50% would still allow to count it easily.

As for the challenge, aiming for specific star rating would be interesting. No idea if this could work in higher trap level bases tho. It would rely on RNG of HB then.

Edited by MrKukurykpl, 02 September 2016 - 03:10 PM.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#44 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:17 PM

Again...

Name: Void of Wealth.

Power: 15 orb used will be given to the player if raiders respins.

Description: You get 15 orbs if the raider respins.

Appearance: Dark blue with a black hole inside it.

Challenge: Beat as many dungeons as you can with 7 deaths and 2 stars.

About the challenge, it's like a flawless hunting. This forces the raider to use math. And this challenge needs skills.

Edited by usb, 02 September 2016 - 03:21 PM.

Debugger | Lv71 | 23.8M Gems | Extraordinarios br _ Batatomate | Lv33 | 1.9M Gems | Stargate Atlantis

xvPrcxB.jpg

#45 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:54 PM

Will I be too demanding if I say I'm still sceptical about it? :D But it may be because of game mechanics and players' mentality. If 15 orbs per respin, you get 45 on 20's, right? 3 or more respins on seemingly high gem (especially unique) isn't so rare these days, so on full 12 hours ritual, with let's say 10 raids: if everyone gets to the chest and makes just 1 respin, you get 150 orbs. That easy orb rewards from UG could be problematic in many cases: harder next challenges, leagues, maybe help camping or just abuse it on low levels. I'd reduce it to even randomized 1-3 orbs per each respin.

Anyway, I'll try to update OP tomorrow.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#46 usb

usb

Unlucky Thief

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:18 PM

Will I be too demanding if I say I'm still sceptical about it? :D But it may be because of game mechanics and players' mentality. If 15 orbs per respin, you get 45 on 20's, right? 3 or more respins on seemingly high gem (especially unique) isn't so rare these days, so on full 12 hours ritual, with let's say 10 raids: if everyone gets to the chest and makes just 1 respin, you get 150 orbs. That easy orb rewards from UG could be problematic in many cases: harder next challenges, leagues, maybe help camping or just abuse it on low levels. I'd reduce it to even randomized 1-3 orbs per each respin.

Anyway, I'll try to update OP tomorrow.

Actually, the last Void of Wealth version, "You get 15 orbs if the raider respins". If the raider respins once, you'll get 15 orbs. If the raider respins twice or thrice, you'll still get 15 orbs. Pretty well balanced now, right? And only 4 spins will be counted, so even if you get raided 10 times you can only get 60 orbs at most.

xvPrcxB.jpg

#47 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:21 AM

60 is close to my fix idea in most lucky option - you get 3 orbs for each, and everyone respins twice, so yeah, now it is balanced imo.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unique, Gem, Challenge, Idea, Noonereadsthis, EasterEggs, Community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users