134 replies to this topic

#1 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 998 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:38 PM

As part of De Rege Latronum, I wish to compile a (massive!) database consisting of trap priorities.

Each base layout offers a certain amount of trap sets. These are, unfortunately, colour dependent. I wish to find out for each configuration which trap is the default trap, and which trap is the second trap. For those who do not know, the default trap is the trap that will be disabled if DT is used before dying to any trap.

To find out the default and second traps, place all your traps on one spot and then drag them away. The trap that responds first is the default trap, the trap that responds second is the second trap.

The database is currently fairly empty, due to the vastness of the project. Find it here:

HERE

But I cannot complete this on my own. Therefore, it will be much appreciated if you would share any and all of your knowledge about default traps with me, by posting your (past) bases and testing which traps are default and second.

Thank you :D

The compact version can be found here:

COMPACT

Edited by Aluce, 03 December 2016 - 03:05 PM.

thief1.png 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#2 Sandwich314

Sandwich314

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:44 PM

I´m in Base 81 right now: default trap is saw, second trap is homing cannon and third trap is red guard

#3 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 998 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

I´m in Base 81 right now: default trap is saw, second trap is homing cannon and third trap is red guard

Thank you, but I also need to know the colour (area) of your base. Is it in the sand area, jungle area, ice, volcano, etc...?

thief1.png 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

eyebit.png Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | eyebit.png Community Wish List | eyebit.png Base Default Trap Database | uhi2PI8.png?1 @alucen

#4 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

Base 11, area 5. 

set 1: can > saw > rg

set 2: can > rg > fly

/E as always, awesome idea ;)  I'll try to contribute as much as I can

/E2 bases 48,51,55,59,60 are all triple saw, as they are the first base you encounter in the game

Edited by Skydancer, 29 June 2016 - 07:54 PM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#5 Sandwich314

Sandwich314

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:48 PM

Thank you, but I also need to know the colour (area) of your base. Is it in the sand area, jungle area, ice, volcano, etc...?

Oh, it´s area 3 (the blue one)

#6 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:55 PM

Base 88: Area 6

Set 1: Homing Cannon, Cannon, Lil Scorcher (Default trap: Lil Scorcher) (Second trap: Homing Cannon)

Set 2: Homing Cannon, Spinner, Lil Scorcher (Default trap: ?? ) (Second trap: ?? )

Set 3: Homing Cannon, Lil Scorcher, Lil Scorcher (Default trap: ?? ) (Second trap: ?? )

Edited by Sotherogue, 29 June 2016 - 07:57 PM.

giphy.gif

#7 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:55 PM

Only some of the dungeons are area dependent.
I will help with what I can, and figure out which dungeons are area dependant.
Was going to make a list like this, but I'm glad to leave it to someone else!
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#8 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2097 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

I very much loo forward to having this data readily available, I will input more data for each base I get.

giphy.gif

#9 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 998 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:07 PM

I very much loo forward to having this data readily available, I will input more data for each base I get.

Thanks. I hope more people will do exactly this and reply in this thread whenever they switch bases. It's the only way a database like this is going to be (fairly) complete. :)

/E2 bases 48,51,55,59,60 are all triple saw, as they are the first base you encounter in the game

Do all starter bases contain a triple saw setup? I'm not too sure about that, to be honest. I do know they have double saw setups, accompanied by a red guard...

#10 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2097 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

Thanks. I hope more people will do exactly this and reply in this thread whenever they switch bases. It's the only way a database like this is going to be (fairly) complete. :)

Do all starter bases contain a triple saw setup? I'm not too sure about that, to be honest. I do know they have double saw setups, accompanied by a red guard...

Regardless of which base you get when you start the game, it's always a triple saw.

giphy.gif

#11 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 998 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

Then I suspect those are precisely the bases that have more than 3 trap sets in one area. Thanks! I updated. :)

#12 CounterKitty

CounterKitty

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon!

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

Double saw with red guard/double red guard with saw is found in the second dungeons you get not the first ones.

#13 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2097 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:43 PM

@Aluce, Base 69 has a G switch, and I'm sure Base 68 has some blocks in it.

giphy.gif

#14 Oliver666666

Oliver666666

King Oliver

• Watcher
  • 2154 posts
  • LocationObserving Zombie Penguin HQ

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:47 PM

@Aluce, Base 69 has a G switch, and I'm sure Base 68 has some blocks in it.

Yeah it should be corrected by now :)

#15 TKK

TKK

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

Base 12, Set 1 : Saw> Cannon> Red Guard. My Base is olive in color (are you sure about the bases color affecting priority) ?  

#16 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 998 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:02 PM

The only thing I am sure of is that the base color affects which trap sets are offered. I'm not sure yet if the default-ness of traps is influenced, but if it is so, the table will show. If it turns out false, I can make the table simpler later. :D

Thanks for your addition.

#17 OnProch97

OnProch97

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationDowntown Dist., Zootopia

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:34 PM

- base 79, area 6
set 1: Seeker Bird, Cannon, RG (basic)
set 2: Seeker Bird, Cannon, Spinner
set 3: Spinner, Cannon, Spinner (for orbs)

- base 43, area 7
set 1: Seeker Bird, Homing C., Saw (basic)
set 2: Seeker Bird, Homing C., Spinner
set 3: Spinner, Homing C., Spinner (for orbs)

And base 85 is a starter base...

Edited by OnProch97, 29 June 2016 - 09:38 PM.

FOYwmpN.png

Level 167 | 6.61M worth of gems ||| My Imgur Profile

#18 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:36 PM

- base 79, area 6, set 1: Seeker Bird, Cannon, RG
set 2: Seeker Bird, Cannon, Spinner
set 3: Spinner, Cannon, Spinner
- base 43, area 7, set 1: Seeker Bird, Homing C., Saw
set 2: Seeker Bird, Homing C., Spinner
set 3: Spinner, Homing C., Spinner

Definitely put default trap... stack them and pull one off to see.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#19 OnProch97

OnProch97

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationDowntown Dist., Zootopia

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:40 PM

It's labeled there now. Set 1 is the basic one and cheapest, set 2 is more expensive and set 3 can be bought for orbs...

FOYwmpN.png

Level 167 | 6.61M worth of gems ||| My Imgur Profile

#20 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Watcher
  • 998 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:53 PM

This is not what I mean with default trap. One of the three traps in each set is the default trap. See also the OP.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: default, trap, priority, database, layout, set

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users