summary ideas topic king of thieves king of thieves traps gold stuff

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 desTruxTo

desTruxTo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts
  • LocationTake globus, and find the top screw.. I live beneath ;)

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:28 PM

So basicaly, if you have time to read this then read it..

So new traps aren't really, needed, but upgrades should go like this:

1 - 6 DMG, 3000 Gold

3 - 7 DMG, 6000 Gold

4 - 8 DMG, 9000 Gold

5 - 9 DMG, 12000 Gold

6 - 10 DMG, 15000 Gold

7 - 11 DMG, 20000 Gold

And so on...

So max level should be 46, so max damage is 50, that would take 4-5 kills on level 5 foreseer to get 1 star, which is ideal..

Now from 360K gold for level 30, it should go like this:

380K - 31

400K - 32

420K - 33

440K - 34

460K - 35

480K - 36

500K - 37

500K - 38 and so on to level 46

Also as Ingulit sayed: http://forum.kingoft...eseer-upgrades/

This should be taken in game, more thrones should be added, but then that would trigger more trap upgrades.. let's say max health was 500, then it would take arround 10 deaths for 1 star with level 1 new throne.. with level 5 new throne let's say max health is 1000, it would take 20 kills for 1 star, that means to half that down to ten kills, it would need level 92 traps which is insane, and if we add 46 more to that, that is 138 levels for traps.. that would change the whole game.. it would need over 500 singleplayer levels, new traps.. more stuff to castle.. more stuff to new upgrade tree and so on.. so if Zepto could do this.. Good one!

Next, the Revitilazing Heartbeat needs to be changed.. as doesn't to exactly what it says.. I mean level 30 traps and level 5 foreseer.. die 5 times you get one star.. imagine if revitilazing heartbeat doesn't trigger in any of your deaths?

As Garif sayed here: http://forum.kingoft...t-at-lifedrain/

Heartbeat should be converted into lifedrain, so max level of lifedrain would be 28, if starting point was 5% - 5.5%.. that would mean arround 23% - 25% percent health would be returned with every death.. wouldn't that be alot better?

Also seasons need to be changed a little, I mean this isn't needed, but it would be helpful.. as your low level guild, let's say 0-5, rewards would be: 100, 500, 2000, then from 5-10, the rewards would be 2000, 4000, 6000 and so on.. then that would be to OP, but as your guild levels up, there will be higher chanses to get 25% of reward, 50%, 75% and 90% of reward.. idk.. those are my ideas.. they should be considered.. Zepto you can change values of everything to your wish.. Thanks!

#2 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

I agree that the trap levels and heartbeat idea had more holes than swiss cheese, but they are not going to get rid of them now, maybe your right and they should change them a little, because at the moment there is a misbalance in the game and raiding depends on heartbeat even more now since the new trap levels.

So max level should be 46, so max damage is 50, that would take 4-5 kills on level 5 foreseer to get 1 star, which is ideal..

Now from 360K gold for level 30, it should go like this:

380K - 31

400K - 32

420K - 33

440K - 34

460K - 35

480K - 36

500K - 37

500K - 38 and so on to level 46

New trap levels cost tears, and I think that this is good because gold is so easy to get that everyone would have high-level traps way too quickly.

Edited by Chaos, 02 July 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#3 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:44 PM

You need to do 7/10 of the costume/thrones health to force 1 star.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#4 desTruxTo

desTruxTo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:51 PM

I agree that the trap levels and heartbeat idea had more holes than swiss cheese, but they are not going to get rid of them now, maybe your right and they should change them a little, because at the moment there is a misbalance in the game and raiding depends on heartbeat even more now than before new trap levels.

New trap levels cost tears, and I think that this is good because gold is so easy to get that everyone would have high-level traps way too quickly.

Yes, heartbeat needs to be changed definetely, and using tears to get upgrades is alot better, or otherwise as you sayed, high level people will get traps upgraded easily.. altough if they add more thrones, they need to change the traps a little, or there will be a misbalance as thrones will be more powerfull than traps..

You need to do 7/10 of the costume/thrones health to force 1 star.

I agree with that..

Edited by desTruxTo, 02 July 2016 - 04:52 PM.

#5 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:57 PM

I thought that this might be relevant to this topic so I will just leave it right here.

here is the formula: (Throne health/10) - 4 = level of the traps needed to take the thief down to 1 star after 7 deaths.

Examples:

Foreseer 5: (300/10)-4=26

Wise Judge 2: (110/10)-4=7

#6 desTruxTo

desTruxTo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:13 PM

Okay so if level 5 foreseer has 300 health / 10 that is 30 - 4 = 26 level traps needed to take down thief after 7 deaths.. okay.. if max level traps is 36 now, that means thief would need to have 400 health if im right.. since max traps are going to be 46 level, it means a throne could maximally have 500 health, since 500/10-4 = 46 level traps.. that's good to know.. then they could possibly add another throne..

#7 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:33 PM

Adding new thrones won't solve anything. I mean, it will, but also WILL certainly cause even more problems to new players.

#8 desTruxTo

desTruxTo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:41 PM

Adding new thrones won't solve anything. I mean, it will, but also WILL certainly cause even more problems to new players.

What if we add some kind a cap? Like you can only level up and get thrones on certain levels..this would solve problem for new players but also cause more problems.. idk

#9 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:47 PM

This is exactly the point; Zepto adds something problematic, and solving it to make as many players pleased as possible is so freaking hard. Why WE - normal players have to fix their flaws and improve the game for them? Why they can't just make something logical balanced or just... ASK us what do we think? If they did it, the whole problem wouldn't even exist.

• TKK likes this

#10 desTruxTo

desTruxTo

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:48 PM

I completely agree with you.. but since the problem already exists, why dont we just solve it once and for all? Arent there dozens of ideas to make KoT better, and all of ideas will bring each problem more..so why not just fix the problems, and leave the game as it is.. as if this continues like this, game will be dead next year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: summary, ideas, topic, king, of, thieves, king of thieves, traps, gold, stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users