#1 Kingorenzo

Kingorenzo

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationIn my dungeon.

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:43 PM

It would be nicer if it had a chat to friends , as it has a guild .

#2 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:21 PM

So like social media in game?
Your friends are linked to your facebook account, can't you just chat with them on facebook? - Also facebook's messenger is greatly superior to the in-game chat.

#3 Leave me alone King

Leave me alone King

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEarth, Milky Way Galaxy

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:29 PM

No, no. What if we can't use Facebook. Too young? Or don't want to go through trouble of setting up? Friend to Friend is easy way of communication and socializing online.

this is a issue brought up by my guild mates too. There are 100 messages every day. Can't read them all, and some are trash/spam. What then?

Edited by Leave me alone King, 07 July 2016 - 02:32 PM.

The secrets...     We rise...    Hail us...

http://vignette4.wik...=20150529234113

#4 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

But does the question not suggest you have an in-game chat with friends?
The friends in king of thieves are listed under your guild tab and are connected to your Facebook account
If the post asks for a way to send messages to players who are not your friends on Facebook then I think that it could be a good idea, I just didn't interpret it that way I apologise
Good idea, as long as you cannot send messages to just anyone, if you have to send a request to someone and then they accept it before chatting then I would agree with the suggestion.
I think this has been posted before though.

Edit: This is similar (although not the same) to this thread: http://forum.kingoft...24-global-chat/

Edited by Chaos, 07 July 2016 - 03:34 PM.

#5 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

god tier

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts
  • Locationfucking yo thot

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:53 PM

But does the question not suggest you have an in-game chat with friends?
The friends in king of thieves are listed under your guild tab and are connected to your Facebook account
If the post asks for a way to send messages to players who are not your friends on Facebook then I think that it could be a good idea, I just didn't interpret it that way I apologise
Good idea, as long as you cannot send messages to just anyone, if you have to send a request to someone and then they accept it before chatting then I would agree with the suggestion.
I think this has been posted before though.

Edit: This is similar (although not the same) to this thread: http://forum.kingoft...24-global-chat/

As well as the fact that many have thousands of friends (FB), and in turn, they too have thousands of friends. Some of them also will be different, making it nearly (If not completely) impossible to have an organized system for what you propose.

giphy.gif

#6 Leave me alone King

Leave me alone King

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEarth, Milky Way Galaxy

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:27 AM

Indeed. To change to format of chat or to intro a new one would take a lot of software. The developers might not want to.

Plus, it would complicate things. People might find it necessary and complain it to zeptolab.

The secrets...     We rise...    Hail us...

http://vignette4.wik...=20150529234113

#7 CounterKitty

CounterKitty

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon!

Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:55 AM

This could be a good idea. However, the argument of being too young to have facebook does not work. If you are too young to have facebook, you are also too young to have a google/i(something) account, something that is required to download the game. So if you have this game downloaded you lied about your age anyways, so I don't really see the problem.

Edit: A chat system with anyone in the game could work, but it could cause spam for the higher level players. If that problem could be fixed in some way (block chat invites for example) I think this could be a good addition.

Edited by CounterKitty, 08 July 2016 - 08:58 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Friend, Chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users