#21 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

I like how other members that may or may not be new just come up with ideas that almost everybody knows was denied or put into question due to the fact that they don`t think of all the possibilities that could happen if the idea was implemented
read other threads first before posting an idea.there might be other threads about your idea that was considered a bad idea

Edited by SweetMint, 05 August 2016 - 05:21 PM.

#22 Orion1024

Orion1024

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

People talking about skipping might vent some frustration with this old thread : http://forum.kingoft...ng-of-skippers/
Amazing that so little has changed since then...

Hmm. Guess I should copy-paste that answer, because you didn't read it closely:
"Just imagine: when you click on Skip button the dungeon you're currently skipping gets back to queue and it's shown to another player. That's impossible to do quickly."
I'll explain it furthermore, just pay attention. You do realise this game has 30 million downloads and slightly less players? Do you want to know how much data on Zepto's servers even this 1 skip back would take? If you skip forward, this data has to be quickly replaced by whole new and different dungeon, nickname, guild, treasures in chest. Now imagine several millions of players at different lvl borders, each one skipping. Do you really think game that cannot allow several retrieves at a time due to possible technical problems can handle this?

Actually, it would be trivial to do that if they designed the client/server protocol properly (namely, making a client capable of locking several dungeons at once).
The fact they can't do it easily means that they didn't. So Chervey answer here is just trying to hide that fact ("it's just a button"... Come on, what answer is that ?)

Tired of skipping worthless dungeons over and over again ? Of being kept from playing by golden locks ? You can help getting the message to the devs here :
http://forum.kingoft...ets-solve-this/

You can vote for the poll, share your opinion, or just add a +1 to support the thread.

#23 Triumph

Triumph

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:43 AM

Out of the topic, but this whole "Take a Rest" thing is complete bs

#24 igorgetmeabrain

igorgetmeabrain

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

Stupid question alert: Why am I often raided by gang of thieves without it showing that they've used said potion?

This is really bugging me so a sensible answer would be much appreciated, thanks!

#25 DJBazz

DJBazz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:00 PM

Because it shows the last x attempts at once.

Edited by DJBazz, 20 October 2016 - 04:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users