• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 WoolierTech01

WoolierTech01

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:24 PM

I have an idea: add in the upgrade menu an upgrade for the totem payable in tears. If upgraded, the totem have a possibity to look empty at other thieves

#2 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:33 PM

Too op. Maybe have one to have a second ritual at the same time?
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#3 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:34 PM

Too overpowered ability in my opinion :/ And how chances for this to happen would work? You could restart ritual until you'll get invisible one.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#4 Cyr

Cyr

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:20 AM

This would cause the game to look empty and make the game harder for thieves. I don't support the idea maybe it can be readjusted to something else.

Xz9FCL9.png

#5 Terence the Super Jumper

Terence the Super Jumper

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationInside your totem waiting for you to leave a gem for me :)

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:30 AM

Maybe this can be done with gold? if fully upgraded the amount of gold that can be stolen from you at 3 stars is only 20% or 15%
upgrade cost for lv1:800 tears
for the rest of the levels 1000 tears
MAXlv: 20
the upgrade cost is expensive to prevent people from fully upgrading this within a month or 2
please rate if this is a good idea
images-3_zps4u6td3ae.jpeg
LIVE LIKE YOU`RE YOUNG

#6 TKK

TKK

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:53 AM

Maybe a one time upgrade,which would be very expensive ~10k tears and takes a week to upgrade, and then you add a 4th gem in the totem.
Don't know how this will impact perfect gems though

#7 Terence the Super Jumper

Terence the Super Jumper

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationInside your totem waiting for you to leave a gem for me :)

Posted 22 July 2016 - 11:01 AM

Maybe a one time upgrade,which would be very expensive ~10k tears and takes a week to upgrade, and then you add a 4th gem in the totem.
Don't know how this will impact perfect gems though

Max gem value would be 3999996
im not sure if this easy to apply to the game with the coding and all with the 4th gem slot and design for the 3999996 gem
images-3_zps4u6td3ae.jpeg
LIVE LIKE YOU`RE YOUNG

#8 TKK

TKK

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:44 PM

im not sure if this easy to apply to the game with the coding and all with the 4th gem slot and design for the 3999996 gem

I can do the math for that, what I mean how would it impact the gems that people have already have in the vault. Should they be allowed to unseal them and run new rituals and what about the cost that was paid to seal the gems... that's probably the part that's difficult to implement and code.

#9 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:08 PM

No, keep gems sealed, and max 999,999 gem as usual. Then just insta the 4x 999,999 gem. Too op.
I mean sealing the 20mil+ gems cost the same...
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#10 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:10 PM

Maybe this can be done with gold? if fully upgraded the amount of gold that can be stolen from you at 3 stars is only 20% or 15%
upgrade cost for lv1:800 tears
for the rest of the levels 1000 tears
MAXlv: 20
the upgrade cost is expensive to prevent people from fully upgrading this within a month or 2
please rate if this is a good idea

I can do the math for that, what I mean how would it impact the gems that people have already have in the vault. Should they be allowed to unseal them and run new rituals and what about the cost that was paid to seal the gems... that's probably the part that's difficult to implement and code.

keep within topic here. I realize I also strayed from the topic. If you want to discuss furthur, you could make one about that. Could be interesting. :)
hO3d6rD.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: upgrades, totem, tears, percentual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users