#1 Blackfootisnot Black

Blackfootisnot Black

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I am creating this post to help all the thieves out there who are playing on a Windows 10 device and would like to transfer their KOT account to another device. A while ago I got a new Windows ten device and wanted to know how I could transfer my KOT account from my old device to my new device. After a lot of corresponding with KOT support and a little testing I was able to successfully transfer my KOT account. Please note that it is IMPERATIVE that you follow the steps exactly as they are and not skip any or do a later step before an earlier one.

Requirements for this to work: 2 Windows 10 devices, and one Microsoft account

Step one,

First you will have to create a new account on you device. So open your modern control panel.

QfxoPwD.png

Then click on the "Accounts" button.

Step two:

Sign in to your old Microsoft account (the one that you were signed in with on your old device).

AX9EpzR.pngXza20Iv.png

After you have successfully signed in to your old Micrsoft account it should look like this.

QE4QN38.png

Step three:

Open your Microsoft store and search "King of Thieves".

HIWi1pn.png

Then install the game.

MbgbLsz.png

Step four:

After the game has finished downloading, open the game.

N9sl01d.png

When you open the game it will ask you to choose your age. Choose it.

FTbDVAN.png

After this the game will ask you if you want to download your scores from the cloud. Press "YES".

Please note that if this pop up does not appear and it asks you to type in a new nickname, just close the game. Then make sure you have a very strong internet connection and open the game again. It should work then.

HtsyUkd.png

After that you can continue to play on your account. :)

5L8n79u.png

I hope this will help some of you who are looking for answers on transferring your account in Windows 10. :)

Proud member of Minigold

Y2WkSMb.gif

"Charity never made poor, stealing never made rich, and wealth never made wise"

#2 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:45 AM

Good job, seems helpful.

#3 Blackfootisnot Black

Blackfootisnot Black

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:49 AM

Thx, if anyone has any questions I will try to help as best I can. ;)

Proud member of Minigold

Y2WkSMb.gif

"Charity never made poor, stealing never made rich, and wealth never made wise"

#4 renregie

renregie

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:30 AM

What if I want to transfer my account from android phone to windows 10? My phone is currently broken and I panicked. Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transferring, account, Windows 10, KOT, platform, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users