#1 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I Belong

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:38 AM

I try to keep my hopes up, but they have to ruin it once more.

My guild was winning by 150k to 50k, a huge score compared to the abysmal delta we were having recently, BUT...

THEY GOT FREAKIN' 500K OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!

Ugh, I'll just let this one pass if everyone in my guild doesn't start to leave immediately.

Wait, someone who was really good already left...

Besides, how is this considered fair matchmaking? Ignore the 300 orbs, they're soooo gone now

THIS IS A SEPARATE PIC, NOT THE GUILD BATTLE PIC

2016-07-02-11-29-03_zpsix0ltih9.jpg

Oh yeah, there's also one guy who had 60 millions of gem total in another league round, but I can't find the image, I'll upload it soon too.

TBH you can lock this topic, the update made people stay in the guild and stuff has gotten a little better, this is a rollercoaster lol.

Edited by ColdMurkrow71, 05 August 2016 - 03:39 PM.

Good luck and have fun!

---Max from ThunderCatz Guild (Profile pic made by Chaos)

ThunderCatz%20Banner_zpse526sxdd.png

#2 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:28 AM

I try to keep my hopes up, but they have ruin it once more.
My guild was winning by 150k to 50k, a huge score compared to the abysmal delta we were having recently, BUT...
THEY GOT FREAKIN' 500K OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!
Ugh, I'll just let this one pass if everyone in my guild doesn't start to leave immediately.
Wait, someone who was really good already left...

Besides, how is this considered fair matchmaking? Ignore the 300 orbs, they're soooo gone now
2016-07-02-11-29-03_zpsix0ltih9.jpg
Oh yeah, there's also one guy who had 60 millions of gem total, but I can't find the image, I'll upload it soon too.

He probably got SO LUCKY and found a deep gold before the battle ended and don`t worry you are not the only one who is upset with guild battles, my level 7 guild named junto somos mais won 12 times in a row (10-0 Season 2) and for the first 3 battles we were matched with a level 8,15, and then 18.
the last guild beat us by 1.5 million delta so I left and made a new guild called team mystic :) :D

#3 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:22 AM

Yeah, as sweet mint said, it is fully possible they just found a 500k gem out of nowhere, lucky but not impossible, sorry about the tough luck, maybe next time one of your guildmates will get it. 

Edited by Chaos, 31 July 2016 - 02:23 AM.

#4 Cyr

Cyr

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:33 AM

The match making is fine, the other guild got lucky. It happened to me before no problem in that it's competition :)

Xz9FCL9.png

#5 SHAFIN

SHAFIN

Phat Not Fat

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • Locationdhaka. Bangladesh

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:50 AM

i once pulled out a 900k outta nowhere thus its totally possible

HvxvCBB.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/jN2GhJT.gif

NONE , NOUGHT TM All rights reserved (for the watchers)

#6 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:12 AM

Of course it's possible guys, but this has happened to me a thousand times, effort in vain because a lucky guy right at the end of it, and right after a lucky strike like this my guild gets matched against level 16 and 19 guilds, that sucks, loosing should lower your next battle instead of making it harder.

Good luck and have fun!

#7 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:14 AM

He probably got SO LUCKY and found a deep gold before the battle ended and don`t worry you are not the only one who is upset with guild battles, my level 7 guild named junto somos mais won 12 times in a row (10-0 Season 2) and for the first 3 battles we were matched with a level 8,15, and then 18.
the last guild beat us by 1.5 million delta so I left and made a new guild called team mystic :) :D

My guild lost freaking 7 battles in a row after loosing a battle that ended just like this one, winning and then getting ridicously rekt. Unfair, legit or not it's unfair :/

Good luck and have fun!

#8 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:08 PM

Was your guild matched against Xpert Thieves, then? The picture you shared showed Orbeuseus league.

Anyway, gold gems exist, although they are rare. Perhaps, if you skip truly a lot, you'll be lucky too :P

Posted Image 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
Posted Image Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | Posted Image Community Wish List | Posted Image Base Default Trap Database | Posted Image @alucen

#9 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:34 AM

Was your guild matched against Xpert Thieves, then? The picture you shared showed Orbeuseus league.

Anyway, gold gems exist, although they are rare. Perhaps, if you skip truly a lot, you'll be lucky too :P

Yes, we got matched against ridicously high level thieves, if it wasn't the guild level it was their delta or total gem scores. (what does it have to do with the league tho? That was a separate thingy anyway)

Btw, I've skipped since the olden days, I'm 80 years old already and I haven't found any, have you?

Edited by ColdMurkrow71, 01 August 2016 - 02:37 AM.

Good luck and have fun!

#10 Yioshi Katoy

Yioshi Katoy

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

..once I got lucky to see totem with golden "rainbow" ritual(Blue,red and green gems)all deep cut gold gems!! Without thinking I Tap to Break in,but with that my luck run out!!
He had max lvl keys,I spend my all keys and plus 18 orbs,but could not get in,because my orbs run out,so I live it be with one single keyhole left!! It was easy base with gravity switch!!
Since then only gold rituals I ever seen is my own!!
P.S
It was only third skip and I had a lvl 30 back then!!!

#11 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:30 PM

..once I got lucky to see totem with golden "rainbow" ritual(Blue,red and green gems)all deep cut gold gems!! Without thinking I Tap to Break in,but with that my luck run out!!
He had max lvl keys,I spend my all keys and plus 18 orbs,but could not get in,because my orbs run out,so I live it be with one single keyhole left!! It was easy base with gravity switch!!
Since then only gold rituals I ever seen is my own!!
P.S
It was only third skip and I had a lvl 30 back then!!!

I once went through a gravity switch dungeon with golden gems, 1 more death and I'd go 1 star, but I luckily made it, and poof, one of them was a 200k snowglobe gem and I took it, dunno if I had to respin, I think I only did it once tho.

And that the only time ever in my life I had such luck, next were people 5% stealing my junk XD

Good luck and have fun!

#12 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:47 AM

Btw, I've skipped since the olden days, I'm 80 years old already and I haven't found any, have you?

I have in fact stolen a deep gold gem today, so yes ;)

Posted Image 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
Posted Image Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | Posted Image Community Wish List | Posted Image Base Default Trap Database | Posted Image @alucen

#13 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:48 PM

I have in fact stolen a deep gold gem today, so yes ;)

Duh, you skip millions and play many hours, of course you're gonna find those often.  <_<

Edited by ColdMurkrow71, 02 August 2016 - 11:52 PM.

Good luck and have fun!

#14 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:55 PM

I wish I had the time and patience for that. :P

#15 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:07 PM

I wish I had the time and patience for that. :P

Bah, pure luck then. Don't think everyone can have such lucky strikes.

Good luck and have fun!

#16 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:20 AM

So what are we talking about? The guy got lucky and you didnt?

Sorry but that is just the nature of the beast and every player has a rollercoaster of luck in this game.

We all have dry spells and lucky streaks, but the more you play, the more chance of finding decent gems :)

#17 ColdMurkrow71

ColdMurkrow71

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:12 PM

So what are we talking about? The guy got lucky and you didnt?

Sorry but that is just the nature of the beast and every player has a rollercoaster of luck in this game.

We all have dry spells and lucky streaks, but the more you play, the more chance of finding decent gems :)

Technically, but lucky at over 9000 levels while the average luck of my guild is a little 30k gem at least, and I skip tons of gold everyday.

Good luck and have fun!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no, unfair, not, please, fix, wth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users