• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn a universe far far away.........

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:59 PM

When I'm bored waiting for rituals to finish etc. I play a game I call 'make my day'. I find a 45 - 50 level dungeon with low traps that I think should be upgraded and die as many times as possible within the cut off time. BUT it should be done imaginatively. All in the same place or making a pattern with the skulls etc anything that shows it is done purposely and not poor skill. This must be done without completing the dungeon until you are ready and you must when you finish come away without stealing their gem
Sounds easy but can be tricky. It also leaves a nice surprise for the dungeon owner in the form of skulls they can use to upgrade their poor dungeon XD

#2 Chaos

Chaos

High Overseer

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:12 PM

I like to find people I know and die loads of times just before I reach their totem so they know that if I wanted to I could have raided them but I chose to skull them instead.
But I can also imagine it being cool to find a pattern of skulls lining your dungeon, leaving a few hundred thousand coins.

Edited by Chaos, 01 August 2016 - 02:13 PM.

#3 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:26 PM

What I do when i have keys I don`t need I go to random bases and restart when I am near their totem and give up on 3 stars to give them a free shield (assuming they are not ghost/fake bases)
;)

#4 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:39 PM

One time I raided an old guild mate, and left him the message "Hi Menere" in skulls, because Menere was his name. No screenshot unfortunately.

giphy.gif

#5 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:01 PM

Good idea, but the problem with patterns is that skulls placement is very innacurate and can vary through replays. Also, I always keep skulls for few days before collecting, so they would hide pattern behind them.

NXTxMnk.png

Signature by OnProch97

#6 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:53 PM

nuce idea althought it hard to see if you maked a patern with skulls and it's hard to make a patern.I try to do lots of deaths in dungeon and i don't even know if i ever maked a patern.

56jGizp.png

#7 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:45 PM

That's why it's tricky :)

#8 SpondixXx

SpondixXx

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCyprus

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:29 AM

Hi.. I started like a month ago I'm 38lvl atm. When I was like 12-13 lvl my dungeon defence was crap... They raided me 90% with 3 stars and 10% 2 stars... But there was this one girl/boy, who came to my dungeon and didn't take anything, gave me like 50k gold (skulls)... And I said to my self "pfff wtf, this is a crap player.. crapper than me". Well I don't remember the name or if it's a she or he, but I just feel so foolish for thinking that. It was after that I realised she/he was just giving me the "crap" player skulls. :-)

#9 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2366 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:08 AM

Moved to general as isn't a contest, but gratz for your kind gestures to the low trap players you skull :)

#10 Debzzi

Debzzi

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:54 PM

Sorry Ashman. I wasn't sure where to put it, guessed wrong. I should say I do raid lower level players if they have gems that I want. But payback seems fair too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users