25 replies to this topic

#1 Kutl4

Kutl4

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:00 PM

Thoughts?
5$ is not much, but its monthly so its a bit annoying, for me it kinda feels its not worth it, I never seem to run out of lockpicks that much, the only thing I like is tears in vault. Even the costumes are "meh" at best.

#2 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:49 PM

Thoughts?
5$ is not much, but its monthly so its a bit annoying, for me it kinda feels its not worth it, I never seem to run out of lockpicks that much, the only thing I like is tears in vault. Even the costumes are "meh" at best.

I don`t get why is cable guy a unique skin and can only be gotten by subscribing its so derpy as a unique costume xD

#3 Arina

Arina

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:54 PM

How do you even subscribe? When I click the + next to the keys & orbs there is nothing about subscription?

#4 Kutl4

Kutl4

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:26 PM

How do you even subscribe? When I click the + next to the keys & orbs there is nothing about subscription?

When I entered the game I got the offer for 5,01$... But still, first time there is a clear line between paying and not paying, as you can not buy this with orbs. Not sure do you get costumes permanently, or just during subscription...

Edited by Kutl4, 04 August 2016 - 02:08 PM.

#5 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:00 PM

Existence of subscription may depend on the country you are in or device you're playing on? Cuz many people already said they don't see the option.

Edit: Info relased by Zepto some time ago:
"There are some issues that affect KoT subscription in Google. We've disabled this feature for Android and we are currently working on the fix. We'll keep you informed. Sorry for inconvenience."

Edited by MrKukurykpl, 04 August 2016 - 02:04 PM.

#6 Kelloid

Kelloid

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:52 PM

Hi, I would like to know how many tears we can generate per day with the subscription, so... If anyone have the information about it, tell me please ! 

#7 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:00 PM

Hi, I would like to know how many tears we can generate per day with the subscription, so... If anyone have the information about it, tell me please !

That one from mines? Aleksander Drusakov said on fb that the daily limit is around 50 tears/day.

#8 Heinz

Heinz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:35 PM

It looks definitely "worth it" but honestly there are some serious questions from my side. You get now these "unique" costumes but what is when I turn off the subscription? Some skins look very badass like the carnival muse. I want to keep it of course. Or better question is how can I turn it off or will it take every month 5$ until my iTunes credit is empty ?

Many people will now be able to upgrade their stuff pretty quickly because of the tear mine. How will this affect the game balance? In the past I liked King of Thieves because the balance between P2W and F2P players was really good. Now I will have to see.

But one is for sure: Zeptolab will make a good money from this. If there is an active player who plays the game often he brings Zepto 60$ per year and this is without orb purchases and ads.

#9 Ryblik

Ryblik

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:38 AM

And will Windows (PC) ever get it? Not sure if I want it, but I would like the option.

#10 Kutl4

Kutl4

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:12 AM

Yes, with so many keys/keys regeneration rituals berserker will be huge, you can finish rituals in half an hour. Furthermore do you recharge all keys with 9 orbs like we do? 700 keys for that price is out of the question. I don't know where are they going with this, not to mention most of the player base is very young, unlike we they won't be able to afford it and/or don't have credit card or anything else. We will see, but I don't like the direction where this is going.

#11 Ashman

Ashman

The One and Only

• Elder Watcher
  • 2384 posts
  • LocationIn your dungeon stealing your gems!

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:19 AM

Yes, with so many keys/keys regeneration rituals berserker will be huge, you can finish rituals in half an hour. Furthermore do you recharge all keys with 9 orbs like we do? 700 keys for that price is out of the question. I don't know where are they going with this, not to mention most of the player base is very young, unlike we they won't be able to afford it and/or don't have credit card or anything else. We will see, but I don't like the direction where this is going.

yes 9 orbs = 660 keys.

1 ad = 100 keys.

Going to shake things up for sure, and will be hard for the F2P players to keep up during battles and UG challenges without going premium.

#12 Barney

Barney

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:52 PM

I bought the subscription, primarily for the tears.  I quickly realized that I actually like the 66 key limit because it forces me to play the game for a limited time.  When my 66 keys are gone, I put the game down and do something else.  With the 660 keys and the rapid replenishment, I can pretty much play indefinitely.  Theoretically, I could still play as if I have 66 keys, but that's not how I'm built.  :)

#13 FunnyThife

FunnyThife

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:37 PM

I just can't understand why people are not really mad because of Subscription ?
Did angry players left after previous update ?
In my idea Subscription made game clearly pay2win

#14 Patrick Tu

Patrick Tu

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:51 PM

Hey, I'm just wondering if any of you can answer this:
1) If I buy the subscription will I be able to keep the outfits when my subscription ends or no?
2) Can I cancel the subscription or will it just take all my money to 0?

Thnxs

#15 Yoda8778

Yoda8778

Thievery Adept

• Hardened Thief
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationMan was I away for so long?

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:00 PM

5$ isn't worth it.

Back lel

geo8778.png

Need for 100% on Problematic...

#16 FunnyThife

FunnyThife

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:07 AM

Spend 5$ and buy a paid game instead ^_^
Don't give your money to zepto

#17 Heinz

Heinz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:27 AM

Hey, I'm just wondering if any of you can answer this:
1) If I buy the subscription will I be able to keep the outfits when my subscription ends or no?
2) Can I cancel the subscription or will it just take all my money to 0?

Thnxs

I contacted the support because of the subscription and they told me as far as I understood this:

1) Yes you will keep them

2) I understood that you have to do the subscription manually by yourself if you want that it keep going for another month. So it's not auto-renewal.

But I don't know if you can pay with iTunes or Google play credit or if you have to pay with a credit card

P.S: I will not take any liability for false informations. I told these informations with the knowledge that they are right but in fact I can't guarantee it for sure for various reasons like an eventual language barrier form my side. If someone have other informations which proof that my ones are wrong feel free to share the right informations.

#18 Aluce

Aluce

In Wonderland

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Windmills and Tulips

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:52 AM

2) I understood that you have to do the subscription manually by yourself if you want that it keep going for another month. So it's not auto-renewal.

This isn't entirely right, I think. This depends on your method of payment. If it allows automatic renewals, then it will do so by default. I'm assuming that your payment method gives you a confirmation e-mail. Be sure to check the details in there.

It is definitely possible to end the subscription at any time, but without any action, I believe it is supposed to renew itself.

Posted Image 181,000,000 | Jedi Mind Tricks "Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set fire to him and he will be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
Posted Image Comprehensive Kot Guide (March 1st 2017) | Posted Image Community Wish List | Posted Image Base Default Trap Database | Posted Image @alucen

#19 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 06 August 2016 - 02:12 AM

This isn't entirely right, I think. This depends on your method of payment. If it allows automatic renewals, then it will do so by default. I'm assuming that your payment method gives you a confirmation e-mail. Be sure to check the details in there.

It is definitely possible to end the subscription at any time, but without any action, I believe it is supposed to renew itself.

Anyone giving away 1 month of subscription via gift code? for me? :P

#20 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Ex-Watcher
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:10 AM

Costumes should definitely be permanent, we got an official answer on Telegram ( and that's the reason why I did buy the subscription, actually :lol: ).

And to everyone who says the sub isn't worth it, actually it IS worth way more than you'd ever think. I'm making 75 orbs ( could easily push to 100) and 50 tears every day, not to mention the acceleration on rituals with a few levels in ritual berserker( 4 rituals/day atm, and counting).

I'm almost sure that I won't renew the subscription; but since I've been playing this game for free for one year and half, I thought I may aswell give Zepto 5 euros for once.

Edited by Skydancer, 06 August 2016 - 09:13 AM.

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users