25 replies to this topic

#21 Ryblik

Ryblik

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:29 AM

Costumes should definitely be permanent, we got an official answer on Telegram ( and that's the reason why I did buy the subscription, actually :lol: ).

And to everyone who says the sub isn't worth it, actually it IS worth way more than you'd ever think. I'm making 75 orbs ( could easily push to 100) and 50 tears every day, not to mention the acceleration on rituals with a few levels in ritual berserker( 4 rituals/day atm, and counting).

I'm almost sure that I won't renew the subscription; but since I've been playing this game for free for one year and half, I thought I may aswell give Zepto 5 euros for once.

Now I'm really jealous, since Windows doesn't even have that subscription option :D

#22 Heinz

Heinz

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:38 PM

This isn't entirely right, I think. This depends on your method of payment. If it allows automatic renewals, then it will do so by default. I'm assuming that your payment method gives you a confirmation e-mail. Be sure to check the details in there.

It is definitely possible to end the subscription at any time, but without any action, I believe it is supposed to renew itself.

I guess we just have to look what happen to the people after 30days who already did the subscription if they have do to it manually agin or not :)

#23 Andrew2

Andrew2

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:36 PM

For me the $5 is a bargain..........it saves me from using up orbs on keys (very annoying because my free-orb movie thing doesn't work).  I can also be more casual with raids on not fret over wasted keys.

The only trouble I see is it's super easy to just keep playing not worrying about keys until your 6-hours are up and you're forced to BREAK for 3-whole stinkin' hours........this needs to be revised.

#24 SPRIINT

SPRIINT

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:15 AM

And what should I do now ? My country does not support any kind of cards paying method .... Zeptolabe I used to love the game ... Why making it pay to win :/ . Why only by paying, why not with orbs maybe 250 or 300 or even 500 so that you have to win all the season or something like that

#25 BlackStorm

BlackStorm

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

Pls.... Add for me the cable guy. Pls.....

#26 the toxic ghost

the toxic ghost

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:20 PM

Thoughts?
5$ is not much, but its monthly so its a bit annoying, for me it kinda feels its not worth it, I never seem to run out of lockpicks that much, the only thing I like is tears in vault. Even the costumes are "meh" at best.

well, you only have to get it once if you want, and then you can quit after that. The outfit is still in your inventory, you just have to had bought subscription. Also your lockpicks might as well never run out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users