• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Keta

Keta

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:42 PM

So I purchased orbs yesterday and never received them I've tried contacting you guys all day with the information that you guys asked for im trying to figure out will I recieve what I purchased by the way im locked out for 3 hrs also

#22 SweetMint

SweetMint

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationEATING DESERT

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:02 AM

So I purchased orbs yesterday and never received them I've tried contacting you guys all day with the information that you guys asked for im trying to figure out will I recieve what I purchased by the way im locked out for 3 hrs also

I recommend restoring purchases and trying again
You can restore purchases ingame by tapping the gear button in the upper right part of your screen ingame and tapping restore purchases
If the problem persists consult Zeptolab here:
https://zepto.helpsh...ng-of-thieves/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'> https://zepto.helpsh...ing-of-thieves/

#23 MoeMoeLicous

MoeMoeLicous

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:47 AM

Ok, but how could it be triggered when i have been actively raiding people for the past 2-3 hours? I have the 660 keys.. and i have a rituals berserker that reduces my ritual time with 300 sec for each raid i do.. so my plan was to raid and raid while the ritual is on.. then level up and keep raiding and finishing the ritual.. i was raiding for so long that i only had about 1 hour left :/ ...

I suppose zeptolab doesn't want us to do this? Maybe they will rework the system who knows. I wonder how this will play out during challenges, hopefully it doesn't interfere.

Well I'm in the top 100 of the top 200 and I was about to put in three Halloween gems in my totem. Glad I didn't. What if I lose my 100th spot or what if my gem was stolen. This is stupid and I hate it. I also just paid for the subscription and it's BS that I put real money in and they say oh you can't play F off bye. What the hell is that. If they don't remove this offset for subscription then I'm going to stop playing. Or at least reduce the off set. I'd say like 30min not freaking 3hours

#24 MoeMoeLicous

MoeMoeLicous

Pickpocket

• Thief
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:51 AM

Zepto clearly didnt think about the disadvantage of the 3 hour timer. Yeah there are cheaters but I bet those guys find a way to also cheat this 3 hour break. Captcha would be much better indeed. Also the loyalty thing in guilds sucks. Why? Cause to get the highest season prize (when the guild wins 9 battles) you need to have to be in the guild for 9 battles. So after that you just move to another good guild. Why not the amount of battles much higher? And also only for players who have been active during those battles by at least getting some points?

PAYING not Playing

#25 Carfagen

Carfagen

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

I got temp ban for 3 hours without alert. There is a big unique in my totem, I will lose it in 15 min, what can I do it??

Поставил уникальный камень в тотем, до окончания ритуала 1,5 часа, думал добить берсеркамис ключи по подписке, все в порядке, а тут такая глупость без предупреждения : баг на три часа, до свидания. Камень сейчас украду (если уже не сперли). Что делать-то, как вернуть его? Как мне узнать и понять, когда наступит этот Чертов тричасабан???

#26 Skydancer

Skydancer

The Sneaky Italian Nerd

• Watcher
  • 633 posts
  • LocationThe land of Pizza (without pineapple...)

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

I got temp ban for 3 hours without alert. There is a big unique in my totem, I will lose it in 15 min, what can I do it??

Поставил уникальный камень в тотем, до окончания ритуала 1,5 часа, думал добить берсеркамис ключи по подписке, все в порядке, а тут такая глупость без предупреждения : баг на три часа, до свидания. Камень сейчас украду (если уже не сперли). Что делать-то, как вернуть его? Как мне узнать и понять, когда наступит этот Чертов тричасабан???

Nothing, unfortunately. Unless you attacked someone you know, you can ask a shield. But it's still very unlikely

Outfit Collection: Wood 17/17 ~ Rock 19/19 ~ Silver 11/18 ~ Gold 12/17
Proud Co-Leader of Gem Retrieval
Find me on Telegram: @SkydancerKot

#27 Clogg

Clogg

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

This really pissed me off. Why wasn't there any warning or just capcha or something?! Now my dungeon is under construction with 3 of my biggest unretreavable gems in totem.. I was going to play for the remaining time. If I knew this I'd just complete the ritual with orbs :( :(
If I get robbed during this f* intervention, I don't feel like continuing playing.

#28 JellyDoughnut

JellyDoughnut

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 11 posts
  • LocationYour Local Bakery

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

I agree with the captcha idea, I have had this problem before and I will admit, makes me a little angry. Maybe there could be little bases that would pop up and we had to beat them every couple of hours to prove that it is in fact, us players on at that time and not auto clickers or bots etc. 

#29 PhxBlaster007

PhxBlaster007

Pickpocket

• Hardened Thief
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

This very clearly isnt about health, its about how u dont get raided while ur online, so they have to kick u off for some times in order to prevent people from just auto clicking to stay on and not get raided. Honestly its a fair system that needs to happen, though there are alternatives like just being raidable while online after some times or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users