• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...Inactive probably...

Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:53 PM

ok, soo... arent u gonna fix it?

gwUm1wq.png

OnProch97's brilliant work

http://forum.kingoft...1080-onproch97/

#22 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts
  • LocationRight under my profile picture.

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:48 PM

Take a look at the post. Do that first next time, instead of asking stupid questions.

giphy.gif

#23 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:50 PM

Oh, I get it, I just think you went a bit overkill. But it was pretty good nevertheless.

It's supposed to be overkill. Why do you think I said two members of Hyrule?!? I tried to fit as many Hyrule members names in as possible. Don't be obtuse, just because I'm your only rival.

giphy.gif

#24 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:51 PM

Take a look at the post. Do that first next time, instead of asking stupid questions.

i looked at the first part and saw two, so i thought u didnt change it, my bad

gwUm1wq.png

#25 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:08 PM

Well Oliver is winning, but I didn't say anything about his... And I did say it is still good. I think you missed my point.
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#26 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:28 PM

Well Oliver is winning, but I didn't say anything about his... And I did say it is still good. I think you missed my point.

So you're just being a asshole for the fun of it? I didn't ask your opinion on my entry. Please don't give me one.

giphy.gif

#27 Frillidrilli

Frillidrilli

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOn the EARTH....

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:18 AM

No dont start a flame war over it.. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  Hmm what about my jokes..

:ph34r:  :ph34r: Feel The1ppeOEi.gif?1Fear.... :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

#28 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:25 AM

No dont start a flame war over it.. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  Hmm what about my jokes..

They aren't even about KoT, you just took them off the internet and switched the word person for thief.

giphy.gif

#29 MrKukurykpl

MrKukurykpl

Geometric

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this Universe, hopefully.

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:49 AM

Just like Plznopot's one. That was predictable, and tbh I'd be surprised if they didn't appear.

#30 Frillidrilli

Frillidrilli

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOn the EARTH....

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:26 AM

They aren't even about KoT, you just took them off the internet and switched the word person for thief.

Participation is more important :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

:ph34r:  :ph34r: Feel The1ppeOEi.gif?1Fear.... :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

#31 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:13 AM

Participation is more important :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

yeah, but technically your abiding the rules, this doesnt resemble kot at all so in tis case NO participation isnt more important

come back witha KING OF THIEVES JOKE

gwUm1wq.png

#32 Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationDefinitely not living in my parent's basement... heh...

Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:29 PM

You want to hear a joke?

Uhhh... guild matchmaking...

*drops mic*

"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate."

- Charles M. Schulz  

#33 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:56 PM

its a draw between u and sotherouge (dont unlike to win) if it turns out to be a draw everybody in this thread shall decide whose joke is better, also ends tommorow 9:00PM GMT

i got a joke

Three thieves walk into a store, the owner in the store serves them toast, they leave

Spoiler

gwUm1wq.png

#34 Plznopotions

Plznopotions

Pyromaniac

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • LocationCF WI US

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:19 PM

Oliver didn't win?
I think sothe should win, mine was just a dumb blonde joke adapted for KoT
hO3d6rD.jpg
Costume, trap, and castle levels to in game levels Special thanks to guild leaders, Nikk009, xXx91, and Berndt_toast.

#35 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:26 PM

yeah but its like based, and mr smiley has got an even amount of likes as sothe

gwUm1wq.png

#36 Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:31 AM

I'm currently working on a joke, and almost done.

"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate."

- Charles M. Schulz  

#37 Sotherogue

Sotherogue

Kappa

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:35 AM

Wait, so that other one is a submission? Or not?

giphy.gif

#38 Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:40 AM

Dang it! You're catching on! Just kidding, here it is!

"Beep, beep, beep!" An alarm clock rang out in the early morning. Little Timmy moaned but slowly and surely got up. Mumbling under his breath Timmy turned off the alarm clock and glanced at his calendar. Following the many days he crossed off, he eventually reached the present day, FINALS. Little Timmy shouted in alarm -at no one in particular- and raced towards the kitchen to find some food. He quickly grabbed some burnt toast and headed out the door. Numbers and equations ran through his head as ran to the school, "it only last two, seconds. Pop-tarts are sweet *citation needed*". Timmy reached the academy just in time. He let out a huge sigh of relief. Promptly, he walked into the building and headed towards door that had the sign "graduating class" looming over it. Sitting down, he saw all of his fellow thieves. He nervously looked at all of them and then started to study. Inside the classroom, Francine was having a panic attack, Bob fainted, Nelson was trying to eat glue, and Tasha... We don't speak about Tasha. And in exactly five minutes they heard a happy voice.

"Good morning, class!"

"Good morning, Professor DanFariasM." the class responded in unison (with the exeption of Nelson who was choking on glue).

​"Now remember, this Final will be about the very last trap that the all-mighty Zeptolab has imputed. The scorcher."

Bob fainted again, Nelson started pouring more glue down his throat, and Francine started to hyperventilate.

"Who wants to go first?" Professor DanFariasM said with a big smile. "How about you, Timmy?"

Timmy sat there stock still, his tongue felt like it weighed over 9000, and at that moment he realized: he regretted eating that burnt toast.

"Now don't be shy Little Timmy, It won't hurt... much."

Timmy once again got up slowly but surely, and went over to the wooden door. Huge letters inscribed these dreaded words that just won't go away... "Tap to break in". He tapped the door and it shot open. Inside the forbidden door was Timmy's worst nightmare: the scorcher. The 'lil scorcher sat in the corner, with a big-ass level 31 floating above his head. Timmy gulped and headed in. Time seemed to slow down (don't worry, he wasn't on any potions, he's not that cheap). All the sudden, the lil' scorcher laughed out loud!

"HAHAHAHA!!! This is the little thief that I'm up against? HAHAHA- *cough* *cough*. Excuse me... I just got over a cold.

The 'lil scortcher kept on laughing, hurling insults and shooting fire at little Timmy. And in that one moment, Timmy knew... That he was screwed. The scorcher's flames hit Little Timmy and he suffered severe third degree burns.

THE END!!

I guess you could say that Little Timmy got...

Spoiler
 ​

Edited by Mr. Smiley, 19 August 2016 - 03:38 AM.

- Charles M. Schulz  

#39 playerxsd

playerxsd

Thievery Master

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationIn an place with no water no trees just an island where you can't survive

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:14 AM

Dang it! You're catching on! Just kidding, here it is!

"Beep, beep, beep!" An alarm clock rang out in the early morning. Little Timmy moaned but slowly and surely got up. Mumbling under his breath Timmy turned off the alarm clock and glanced at his calendar. Following the many days he crossed off, he eventually reached the present day, FINALS. Little Timmy shouted in alarm -at no one in particular- and raced towards the kitchen to find some food. He quickly grabbed some burnt toast and headed out the door. Numbers and equations ran through his head as ran to the school, "it only last two, seconds. Pop-tarts are sweet *citation needed*". Timmy reached the academy just in time. He let out a huge sigh of relief. Promptly, he walked into the building and headed towards door that had the sign "graduating class" looming over it. Sitting down, he saw all of his fellow thieves. He nervously looked at all of them and then started to study. Inside the classroom, Francine was having a panic attack, Bob fainted, Nelson was trying to eat glue, and Tasha... We don't speak about Tasha. And in exactly five minutes they heard a happy voice.

"Good morning, class!"

"Good morning, Professor DanFariasM." the class responded in unison (with the exeption of Nelson who was choking on glue).

​"Now remember, this Final will be about the very last trap that the all-mighty Zeptolab has imputed. The scorcher."

Bob fainted again, Nelson started pouring more glue down his throat, and Francine started to hyperventilate.

"Who wants to go first?" Professor DanFariasM said with a big smile. "How about you, Timmy?"

Timmy sat there stock still, his tongue felt like it weighed over 9000, and at that moment he realized: he regretted eating that burnt toast.

"Now don't be shy Little Timmy, It won't hurt... much."

Timmy once again got up slowly but surely, and went over to the wooden door. Huge letters inscribed these dreaded words that just won't go away... "Tap to break in". He tapped the door and it shot open. Inside the forbidden door was Timmy's worst nightmare: the scorcher. The 'lil scorcher sat in the corner, with a big-ass level 31 floating above his head. Timmy gulped and headed in. Time seemed to slow down (don't worry, he wasn't on any potions, he's not that cheap). All the sudden, the lil' scorcher laughed out loud!

"HAHAHAHA!!! This is the little thief that I'm up against? HAHAHA- *cough* *cough*. Excuse me... I just got over a cold.

The 'lil scortcher kept on laughing, hurling insults and shooting fire at little Timmy. And in that one moment, Timmy knew... That he was screwed. The scorcher's flames hit Little Timmy and he suffered severe third degree burns.

THE END!!

I guess you could say that Little Timmy got...

Spoiler
ekNBC9B.jpg

Edited by playerxsd, 19 August 2016 - 09:16 AM.

56jGizp.png

#40 phantom darkrai 456

phantom darkrai 456

Thievery Practitioner

• Hardened Thief
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

9:30 hours left to submit ur jokes,

we shall check the winner on the 20th

gwUm1wq.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users